Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srk- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kkkap00r

</div>

<div align="center"><font color="#ff0000" size="3">Just watch from Mark 2:45 to 2:50.</font>

</div>
<div align="center">[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPjGDhff1Ko[/YOUTUBE]</div>
<div>

<font color="#0000ff">Kya haalat kar kar di hai card ki Megha neπŸ˜‰</font>

<font color="#0000ff"></strong></font>

<font color="#0000ff"><strong>After watching this, I dont think there is going to be any dream in tonight's episode. It will all be real. The only twist may come coz of vyas family not accepting mohan. Dont know...this week the drama will continue and by the end of this week the picture will be clear somewhat.</font>

Tch tch tch...card ki aisi haalat to manav ki kaisi haalat karegi megha rani. yaar megha ki beauty dekh ke dil to pagal ho jata hai. She is so gorgeous, beautiful, lovely...kya kya bolun. Baat karna mangta hai us se... πŸ˜‰Edited by -srk- - 11 years ago
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehe, nice post bro!

Everyone's suspense of this being a dream or not has been solved by the new spoiler now ;)

I am very happy, super duper so!! Because Megha will be shown doing  a public confession today :)
Had been long awaiting this moment, when MM's love for each other will come out in the open..

lol!! My hubby too said the same thing, "fari, kal ka episode mujhey abhi dikha dou"  so I guess none of us are able to hold on to our patience long enough, till 10.30 pm IST, but we shall have to  :P
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fari-

hehe, nice post bro!

Everyone's suspense of this being a dream or not has been solved by the new spoiler now ;)

I am very happy, super duper so!! Because Megha will be shown doing  a public confession today :)
Had been long awaiting this moment, when MM's love for each other will come out in the open..

lol!! My hubby too said the same thing, "fari, kal ka episode mujhey abhi dikha dou"  so I guess none of us are able to hold on to our patience long enough, till 10.30 pm IST, but we shall have to  :P

HAHAHA...It was so emotionally draining epi for both Megha and Mohan...especially for Mohan.

Well spoiler said Megha will say after mohan leaves. But I just posted a comment there that in Precap Mohan was shown to be there when Megha accpeted the truth.

In any case, I hope papaji gives his verdict in favour of Mohan.

And if spoiler is true and Megha doesnt say anything in front of Mohan and Mohan goes to marry Ridz then I guess Megha has no right to even think about being Mrs Bhatnagar.

We all seemed to be so pumped up in last epi due to Mohan's courage. I was on the edge of my sofa and kept typing the WU as Neelima's WU didnt appear on that thread!!!

I mean Kunal has given such a life to Mohan's character that its hard to imagine it is a fiction!!!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
But I doubt it will remain a dream atleast this week given we've Mohan Ridhimma marriage promo πŸ˜•
kkkap00r thumbnail

Originally posted by: -srk-

Tch tch tch...card ki aisi haalat to manav ki kaisi haalat karegi megha rani. yaar megha ki beauty dekh ke dil to pagal ho jata hai. She is so gorgeous, beautiful, lovely...kya kya bolun. Baat karna mangta hai us se... πŸ˜‰

Control bhai controoolll πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkkap00r

HAHAHA...It was so emotionally draining epi for both Megha and Mohan...especially for Mohan.

Well spoiler said Megha will say after mohan leaves. But I just posted a comment there that in Precap Mohan was shown to be there when Megha accpeted the truth.

In any case, I hope papaji gives his verdict in favour of Mohan.

And if spoiler is true and Megha doesnt say anything in front of Mohan and Mohan goes to marry Ridz then I guess Megha has no right to even think about being Mrs Bhatnagar.

We all seemed to be so pumped up in last epi due to Mohan's courage. I was on the edge of my sofa and kept typing the WU as Neelima's WU didnt appear on that thread!!!

I mean Kunal has given such a life to Mohan's character that its hard to imagine it is a fiction!!!

@Bold Red above

Yeah they have deliberately included a shot of Mohan too in the precap, but it's clear now (after the spoiler) that that shot of Mohan is only to mislead us or get us pre-maturely happy that Mohan is there when Megha blurts it all out.

They edit the pre-caps specially always, to mislead the viewers, it has happened before too in NBT so this is just that kind of an instance.

Mohan will not go on to marry Ridz, that will only be Megha's dream/nightmare. Her fear of losing Mohan, will trigger her subconscious to come up with such a dream. In actuality, Indu might be shown to say yes to Ridz parents' now, they might decide the date and all but the marriage won't happen. Something temperory rasm etc might..
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

But I doubt it will remain a dream atleast this week given we've Mohan Ridhimma marriage promo πŸ˜•

But marriage promo was specially shot naa, as Kunal said "it's her khayali pulao" So all that indicates that Megha will dream it all up
kkkap00r thumbnail

Yeah they have deliberately included a shot of Mohan too in the precap, but it's clear now (after the spoiler) that that shot of Mohan is only to mislead us or get us pre-maturely happy that Mohan is there when Megha blurts it all out.

They edit the pre-caps specially always, to mislead the viewers, it has happened before too in NBT so this is just that kind of an instance.

Mohan will not go on to marry Ridz, that will only be Megha's dream/nightmare. Her fear of losing Mohan, will trigger her subconscious to come up with such a dream. In actuality, Indu might be shown to say yes to Ridz parents' now, they might decide the date and all but the marriage won't happen. Something temperory rasm etc might..

@bold RED: Kab tak fans ko mislead karte rahenge ye log??? band baja rakhi hai dimaag ki ..ek prob solve hoti hai to doosri shuru kar dete hain...😭

@bold Blue:   You are doc so I can't dispute it πŸ˜†
Edited by kkkap00r - 11 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

But marriage promo was specially shot naa, as Kunal said "it's her khayali pulao" So all that indicates that Megha will dream it all up

Yes but if she does confess now itself whr is d scope of that dream, right ?
I think she will not say anything now but will start feeling guilty once Mohan leaves. Maybe Renu will tell her that she saw Mohan and Ridhimma together leading to Megha's MR marriage dream πŸ€”
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Yes but if she does confess now itself whr is d scope of that dream, right ?
I think she will not say anything now but will start feeling guilty once Mohan leaves. Maybe Renu will tell her that she saw Mohan and Ridhimma together leading to Megha's MR marriage dream πŸ€”

Yes, exactly. 

@Bold red above

The possibilities to bring Mohan Ridz marriage news to Megha are thousands. Renu is one, Nanhi/Guru correspondence is another one, Juna mohalla gossip mill is another so it's obvious that through some channel, Megha will get to know in the coming days, of Mohan's decision to marry Ridz.
That'll induce fear of losing Mohan altogether, throw her in such despair that she'll dream this all up