Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm afraid it might be Megha dreaming. But I was wondering, would they really add that many dream sequences and at such an intense moment? Would Megha really be able to "dream" that while her entire family is pressuring her into answering. I don't think so! So I don't think it's a dream. But if it's not a dream..what's Riddhima doing in the story? But it also seems like it's not a dream because in Thursday's promo Megha says she's ready to marry Mohan.

I honestly don't know what tomorrow will be, but I'm excited to see it!

Kudos to Mohan for admitting his love for Megha in front of the entire Vyas family! 👏
s_sajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bhagwan Kasam Agar Ye Dream Sequence Huaa Na To Iss Baar Daaru Ki Botal Mai Khud Hi Khol Ke Baith Jaaunga..!!!!!!

Aur Ni To Kya,..!!! Ek To Heart Beat Speed Ke Sare Record Break Karne Per Tuli Hui Hai Aur Agar Jo Kahi Dream Sequence Jaisa Speed Breaker Lga To Fir "THE END"..!!
HEART ATTACK..!!!!

Agar Ye Dream Sequence Huaa To Aap Sabhi Meri Antim Bidaai Ke Liye With Respect Invited Ho..!!!! ;-) :-) :-(:-(Edited by s_sajal - 11 years ago
poojabi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dream ho ya na ho mohan ko wo log dhakke marke nikal hi denge.

agar megha ne haan kaha to vyaz pariwar apni bahu ki ye gustakhi sahen nehi karenge,wo kitne double standard hai sab jante hai,they will become very angry,ke how dare megha fall in love again,they only love megha to do amarjaap,they only got ready for 2nd mrg just becoz of amar's letter,its all amar for them,megha has only one identity,widhwa of amar,mother of amar's children.they even dont know who is real megha except jiji.so mohan ko nikalenge but monu khushi khushi jayega.vyas wale  log megha ko boht sunayenge,manav back out karega,megha ki shaadi bandh hogi,but papaji will say that he and family will never accept mm relation.renu to hai hi aag me ghee chokh ne ke lye,ke moholle wale kya kahenge ke widha bahu lafanga patrakar ka chakkar,for vyas's reputation megha will also accept their decision.and tab sayed light hearted ridhima track shuru ho,mohan ka shatir dimag kuch kamal dikahye.i really want  nbt to go this way.

now the worst possibility

megha na kahe,ya amar ka nam lele,vyas pariwar wale tab to khushi khushi mohan ko dhakke mar ke nikal denge.and megha ko bless karenge ke tumne hamare pariwar ka samman bachalya.hum jante the ki megha aisi ghatya kam kbahi nehi karegi.lafange se pyar?vyas ji ek chair nehi dete bahu kya denge.then mohan ko ridhima se shadi karne se koi rok nehi payega,he has reached his saturation point,he has done everything.suicide nehi kar sakta but suicide in disguise ridhima se shadi na karle,promo sayed khayali pulao ho but isse ye possibility nehi jati ki future me bhi koi shadi nehi hogi.

agar kal megha ha nehi kehti to sure ho jao ke tragedy separation wali ridhima track start hogi.because uske baad mohan me energy aur himmat nehi rahega ki wo koi fake marriage scheme kar sakta hai.itni bar rejection sunke koi bhi tut jayega.
Edited by poojabi - 11 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There are many clues but more confusion

Precap says that megha will says she cannot marry someone else...she loves but whom we only knows what megha will say is puzzle , as per article it has been told that Mohan will be on cloud nine because of megha's indirect confession...so megha cannot directly confess her love 

That sums up about meghas nightmare because of her in direct confession marriage will canceled and same time Mohan will come to know about her real feeling through her mouth but megha is not still sure what Mohan has perceived through her half baked confession so her nightmare also justify...

Because now Mohan will do something that will lead megha to see that nightmare...fear of loosing Mohan...

So I am sure wedding is not in near future. ...as per sbb...

But whatever it wouldbe it will be interesting to watch ...as now track might enforce megha to accept her love for Mohan  whole heatedly and fearlessly plus mohan convince family pyaaz and bhatnagar...and in all this might've rids play some key role...

That's my thinking regarding this confusion
Edited by bsingapury - 11 years ago
poojabi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i dont understand how can it be a indirect confession.i mean its either a yes or no.she cant beat around the bushes in front of are inlaws which she was continuously doing with her lafanga.the corridor scene itself was a indirect confession.ye indirect ho sakta tha agar monu woha chakkar khake gir jata aur megha starts behaving like crazy.i am really worried about monu's halat, alcohol se uska dur dur ka wasta nehi lagta mujhe,dekhke kag raha tha first time pee raha.hai.puri ek bottle charha li,wo samhal nehi payega. bt ab to ye ek million dollar question ke answer dene tak agaya hai.ya to yes ya to no.
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kkkapoor : yaar, kkk, i am sure that megha apne confession k ant main palti maregi aur amar ka naam legi Aur pura vyas family khush ho k megha ki taarif karega bcuz hum sabhi jaante hai ki vyas pariwaar k sanskaaro ki encylopedia sirf aur sirf megha k liye hi hai. Aur uss k baad phir se mohan bhai ki insult hogi aur wo angry ho k riddhimaa se shaadi karne ko ready ho jayenge. But, really hope that MR track sirf aur sirf megha se sab k saam ne confess karane k liye ho.
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ash28

precap must b megha dream kyunki confess kar lengi to promo k kya matlab

NBT Promos are always misleading
kkkap00r thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrittB

I'm afraid it might be Megha dreaming. But I was wondering, would they really add that many dream sequences and at such an intense moment? Would Megha really be able to "dream" that while her entire family is pressuring her into answering. I don't think so! So I don't think it's a dream. But if it's not a dream..what's Riddhima doing in the story? But it also seems like it's not a dream because in Thursday's promo Megha says she's ready to marry Mohan.

I honestly don't know what tomorrow will be, but I'm excited to see it!

Kudos to Mohan for admitting his love for Megha in front of the entire Vyas family! 👏

CV's ... No more dream sequences please... ye ek fan ki guhaar hai tumse!!! 😊
kkkap00r thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_sajal

Bhagwan Kasam Agar Ye Dream Sequence Huaa Na To Iss Baar Daaru Ki Botal Mai Khud Hi Khol Ke Baith Jaaunga..!!!!!!

Aur Ni To Kya,..!!! Ek To Heart Beat Speed Ke Sare Record Break Karne Per Tuli Hui Hai Aur Agar Jo Kahi Dream Sequence Jaisa Speed Breaker Lga To Fir "THE END"..!!
HEART ATTACK..!!!!

Agar Ye Dream Sequence Huaa To Aap Sabhi Meri Antim Bidaai Ke Liye With Respect Invited Ho..!!!! ;-) :-) :-(:-(

Arey nahi bhai... gussa thook do. Ho sakta hi ki thoda drama aur chale. But we all know aaj nahi to kal MM will be together. No one can stop it from happening!!! 👍🏼
kkkap00r thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

There are many clues but more confusion

Precap says that megha will says she cannot marry someone else...she loves but whom we only knows what megha will say is puzzle , as per article it has been told that Mohan will be on cloud nine because of megha's indirect confession...so megha cannot directly confess her love 

That sums up about meghas nightmare because of her in direct confession marriage will canceled and same time Mohan will come to know about her real feeling through her mouth but megha is not still sure what Mohan has perceived through her half baked confession so her nightmare also justify...

Because now Mohan will do something that will lead megha to see that nightmare...fear of loosing Mohan...

So I am sure wedding is not in near future. ...as per sbb...

But whatever it wouldbe it will be interesting to watch ...as now track might enforce megha to accept her love for Mohan  whole heatedly and fearlessly plus mohan convince family pyaaz and bhatnagar...and in all this might've rids play some key role...

That's my thinking regarding this confusion

@bold: I am not able to understand what is INDIRECT confession.

Mohan asks Megha not to be silent today... and Everyone then asks Megha to speak up the truth and Nanhi as well. Then megha says "Karti Hun".

Now it may be possible that the line "Maine kisi aur se shadi nahi kar sakti" may be part of another dialogue and not in continuity of above two words "Karti Hun".

But her acceptance is for Mohan only!!! No doubt about that. Although I wish both the dialogues are in continuity...