Khushi key Khushi?Is Khushi the scapegoat? July 9

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yay.. yay.. yay.. I'm first.. 

Ok, what an episode.. two hours later.. I'm still suffering.. my heart feels better now.. so that's good.. till now I couldn't cry, nor was I feeling good. .was feeling terrble seeing their pain at the same time, feeling happy seeing how much their relationship had grown - they understood each other without any words! brilliant!

Now for the episode, loved how Arnav said I trust Khushi. Well, Anjali, what else can you expect of her.. now she has started fainting.. Khushi is suddenly strong.. no more fainting.. 😆 I loved your comment about Arnav being in the cricket team.. lol.. he will definitely improve the Indian team's fielding!! The episode was so emotional, but perfect.. loved the flashbacks, everyone thinking of the past.. but Akash, again.. CVs, why do you make him such an Ekta Kapoor-type backboneless pati.. like you said, Fuzzy.. Manorama and Akash have been taken out of one of those typical shows, just for the happiness of women who love the typical Balaji type shows!! Arrggghh.. Akash, seriously.. when did you think Payal could have told you about Khushi and Shyam.. was it when you were chasing her around your bed, or when you doubted her when Bubbly was around or now when you are ignoring her and trying to criticize her and scold her for trying to adjust to your life! 😡 Akash, seriously.. I mean, CVs .. please. I love Akshay.. he needs a better role!!!

Nani was a sweetheart.. I knew she would trust Khushi.. I loved how she tried to console Khushi.. NK looked like a guardian angel.. he was observing everyone.. he is going to help fix everything now, I'm sure of it!!!

My heart was breaking seeing Arnav's pain.. loved how when he asked everyone to elave, but Khushi waited.. she looked at him.. "are you alright?" and he looked back.. "yes, I will be fine.." still she waited outside.. and the poor Arnie baby.. was telling his stupid sister. I did this for you and for your baby.. and she goes.. "Arnav..." and I was like.. what the.. 😲 I mean I understand she is in pain. .but you are right.. Khushi even though she is so young, is so much stronger, she never lets anyone know she is in pain. .but Madamji has to make everyone cry along with her!!! and you are spot on, I didn't think of it that way - she threw Arnav out of the room, just the same way he threw Shyam out of the house.. Arnav separated Shyam from her and now she will avenge him by separating herself from Arnav.. I actually dont give a damn.. as long as Khushi doesn't think she should leave Arnav, so that Anjie can be happy.. I hope that doesn't happen.. 

Now the best part.. that was so sweet.. I mean after the spoiler pic.. which I guess might have been fake 😭 I thought there might be some romance, even though it didn't make sense! But what we saw today was so much better.. loved the sweet and simple exchange of love and care.. that was so beautiful.. he understood she was scared and sad for him at the same time.. and he wanted her to know that he was fine.. so he asked her to stay.. he wanted her to know.. he needed her.. and she was happy. .she cried in his arms.. but this time, he hugged her back, comforted her.. caressed her hair and her back.. that was shot so well.. who says the director is not good.. huh? who? who?? 😡 

Anyways 😆 again? he carried her.. comon man! you are the one who needs rest.. you are the one who was punched and hit and tortured and went without food for 15 days.. and you carry her to the bed.. and ask her to sleep.. well of course I agree.. he knows even she suffered when he wasn't around.. well it's ok.. I don't mind.. I thought it was funny how he carried her agian.. he just loves to carry her doesn't he 😆 I loved how she asked him to stay.. and then slept with her face on his hand.. Arnav's emotions were perfect seeing her sleep.. 

Sigh, Barun, Sanaya.. what have you done to us.. sigh! I want to cry so badly, but at the same time smile.. I'm one poor confused soul.. 😕 See, I'm sitting here and thinking about IPKKND and not working on my paper.. and I'm off to do that.. but I'm sad, Fuzzy.. hmm.. wonder if I should make jalebis to cheer me up 😆 Do you want some, Fuzzy?? 😃

Great post, babe.. talk to you soon.. we keep missing each other on Skype!!! 😭
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Fuzzy!!🤗

Such an emotional episode! I was just crying! 😭
These are the very same CV's whom we cursed and cursed for good episodes, when all along they were building track for THIS! So very artistically they have woven these intense tracks, so much so that I'm just spell bound!⭐️

I sympathize with Anjali. Her reactions were well executed and very believable. But omg the way she shoved Arnav outta the room and called him "Arnav" That was heartbreaking!!! 😭

Khushi being the dutiful wife sat by the door, not going anywhere cos she JUST HAD to stand by Arnav during his weak moments. She knows Anjali is his weakness and that he will stumble if Anjali MU's him. Love Khushi. She's just too amazing! 

I connected to some extent with Payash too today. I felt the strains that their relationship was going through. But when the time comes, I don't know whom Payal will stay with. Khushi or her family.😒

Manorama Mami- Why does she make me wanna start disliking her after all the love I showered on her!? She has absolutely no reason to believe Shyam-wa unless she has become Anjali part 2 staying with her! Hated how she dragged Nani away when Nani showed a small ounce of care towards Khushi. 😒

Finally down to my man Arnav! This guy made me sob continuously today! His love for his Di and his love for his wife. I love that he completely believes Khushi now. The way he said- I believe her, Oh I wanted to grab him and kiss him (I always wanna do that, but today the reason was Khushi😆) 
Finally he has come to know his wife and her complete love for him! His emotional bond with his Di is starting to strain. When she shoved him outta the room and he begged her not to! Man what an amazingly well executed scene! Just heart wrenching! 

The silent love that flew as words between them after returning to their room was so amazing.😳
They shared absolutely no words between them, but the love was still there.

I always said this and will say again- Arnav and Khushi's love is something not merely defined by words, because between them it's always silence that speaks louder. 

Loved your Post Fuzzz!!! 😳

Hugs to you for emotional support.🤗 
Me still has dried tears streaked across my cheek! 
Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I JUST LOVED today !! The HUG Got its Spark back ..!! Loved it !! .. Did you see the hurt in arnavs eyes when Anjali called him arnav .. :\ ..

All the characters were perfect ..!! Looking forward to what tomorrow brings !!

Great Post!!
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A good post Fazila, loved the episode
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...
loved 2day episode...
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luved d epi as well as the post
poor arnav
hated the way he was dragged out of anji's room by her
cmon yar he is ur chotte
he did everything 4 u only

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Today's episode was good. But I'm more interested in tomorrow's episode.

Did you notice the bulls-eye of Shyam before he was thrown out of Shantivan?

A helpless, innocent, pleading glance at Anjali... And Anjali was floored.

This was the moment which changed Anjali's attitude towards Arnav. Today he called Arnav by his name and not Chotey...
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx for a nice update 👍🏼
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hellozzz fazzyy ❤️ 🤗 just loved todays epi the hugsss was superb awesome post 🤗Edited by BarunForever - 11 years ago