Hahahaha
Par action scene jarur insert karungi tere liye Snehu

love u
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel.KMH.AK

<font size="2">
Di mujhe toh Dhamakadar Action chahiye...
I want that Mehra to be beaten black n blue!!
</font>

Action to tumne de Diya jhagarte lovers me sabko shock deke !!!
Ab me kya action du ???
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m SUPER HAPPY🥳

finally aru is back where she belongs!!!
it was an passionate updt😳

aru shud tell him abt thier babies now😕 

i hope ther is no big TWIST coming up in these 2 days

thnx 4 the pm!!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm, eagerly waiting for an update - need to know arjun's reaction on knowing about the kids - tooo excited
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

hmmm, eagerly waiting for an update - need to know arjun's reaction on knowing about the kids - tooo excited

Try to update tomorrow cuz now few more parts left for this ff n my earlier
So I want to complete all soon n start new story :)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the note jaya - i know this ff is nearing its happy ending - feeling sad that its ending but iam happy i had the oppurtunity to read this fantastic ff from you - will wait for the new story
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
di waiting for update😍
it's ending😔 koi baat nahi u gonna start new one
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di,thanx for d note. Wl love to read more stories frm u.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'm sorry di.. for being ate with the comment but i wanted to give a long comment, so was waiting for an off day! I always read your updates on the same day.. i can never resist them!

I hate that this story ending! But Happy Ending and New Story are even more tempting! I Won't miss this story coz i'll read it over and over again! 😉

it was beautiful... in the last two updates, Arjun and Arohi are getting to do everything they could not do the first time! The gradual development of their relationship! he 8 year break has taken them back to the square one but this time they went through the process of dating and meeting in private.. having special eye locks.. thinking over if they are for each other/ not? Not like the last time they were forced to get into a relationship! I loved their eager and desperate efforts to meet each other or to bring a smle on each other's face!

i felt sad for Arohi.. poor girl she is caught between her heart, mind and Soul... he has to now explain to her children about their father and the father about his children too. Hard task buh i'm sure she'll rock! Arjun is going to be sooo happy... he'll understand her for sure! She has got another chance of what she was about to do the last day she was with him--> inform him about his kids! I can't wait to read it in your way di!

i cannot understand how Rohan left his Arjun chachu and went out with his parents!😛 just kidding! Atleast that way Arjun Arohi made love! LOL i'm sure his family left them alone with right inensions! Lovely family he has got!! And i LOVED every bit of how you described Arjun and Arohi's feeling during their love making!!

Di, you're an AMAZING Story Teller! i already am waiting for your next FF! 😳

The Two days she has asked Arjun, i think its for explaining Rats and Mew about their father! Arohi is going to be shocked to know that Arjun and the kids have already met 😆 I just cannot wait for each of their reactions--> Arjun, Rats, Mew, DJ, Kumud, Jai n ROHAN!

Pleashhh update di.. We're desperate! 😃
sreeja_rox thumbnail
di kaha gayab ho gaye ho????????update de do ab...kitna din ho gaya hai????