YAHI HOTA PYAR HE KYA#2,last part page26,1st aug

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 YAHI HOTA PYAR HE KYA !                          THREAD#1

POSTER COURTESY BY (SHONA)
p.s thnk u so much guys for your gr8 response for my story .i love u all .i personally thnks shona ,sreeju,varshu ,mahi ,madhu,priya ,florine ,jerrin ,anjali my buddy sneha kumari ,sneha patel ,vibha ,prerna ,mansi,babbly ,ritu ,pinky ,slient reader  and all .please forgive me if i forget name :) 
here is the update ,hope u all like it 
                                     Part 26

Arohi enter in the room and fresh up .she talk with her family and passed some time with them. They ask her why she was late but she has no answer .she said she was busy with some work. They took dinner together .arohi sit in the balcony and think about arjun and her long journey . how they met and they fall in love and then parted and now meet again. he tried to keep distance with him but whenever he come to close she cant control herself to maon in his presence. His warm breath still do magic on her like first time . she thinking about him more and more .today when he pull her and cupp her face she noticed years of passion and love in his eyes. she know very well if arjun wanted then millions of girls ready to date with him and maary him but he didn't do .he said yes to engage with Natasha cuz she tried to suicide a well plan of her and some bitterness flash on her face. how could she failed to recognize her ? arohi thought Natasha change but she didn't change .and she sipp her black coffee and avoid to thinking more about her .but her mind stuck to thinking when arjun caught her and her mouth became dry to see him. His breath still she felt . she wants more .oh!!!god!!!wht was I thinking? No'its not happening cuz we are different now but how to convience her heart !

Here arjun's condition is not different from arohi. he notice some nervousness on arohi's face . he know her very well .whenever he loved her she moaned and today when he caought her he felt the same warmth of her earlier arohi. but why the hell she deny to express her feelings.he knows the way he wants her she also wants him then why this hesitation! And if some one else in her life then she will not agree to with him again and again means she is still love him and wants him desparetly like him. But a smile appear on his face when he remind arohi's last word when she asked him to spend morning with him means he can called it date and  he start to laugh .a date with sulk wife and he laid on bed and turn his face to see arohi;s snap and say " I love u arohi ,I will win your heart back ". And he call her . arohi look arjun's name flashing on her mobile and she pick up . arjun with excitingly " u still not sleep !". and arohi remind him in caffee and say "don't feel to sleep . and arjun with same "muje bhi nind nahi aa rahi ". And arohi with surprise " kyun ?and arjun say "kal subah ke intezar me !" and arohi laugh little and say " arjun I told u that u change lot ,except talking stalk exchange and business deals and meeting u talking like 18 years boy who fall in love with first time .." and arjun sit up and narrow his eye and say " u taunt me second time arohi!I m not old the way u say .and he listen more laugh from arohi's side and he irritate now he thought if she is stand front of him then he show her how he fit to compare 18 year collage boy !arohi smile and say " arjun r u listening me !" and arjun say "yes I only listen u ..and arohi smile again .she don't know after how much time she laugh like this and say " thnks arjun ". And arjun say "for what !for become I old ". And arohi laugh little and say " no ,not for that but I laugh like this after very long .and arjun say " see only I m the reason behind your smile ". And arohi with admitting " yes ". And arjun again " ok ,thts better ,,n hmmm where were we ?yeahhh to become I old and arohi say "no I don't say this ". And arjun say " I m just 33 ." and arohi say " oh god arjun if u don't close this topic I cut the phone and arjun say " ok topic close ." and he ask sofltly "can I ask u something ? and arohi feel the softness of his voice and say "yes ". Arjun " how much u miss me ?" and arohi close her eyes with pain and say " I m getting late arjun ". And arjun stop her and say "u still not reply my answer ?" and arohi with sad " please arjun should we talk later ? arjun don't say anything and they both cut phone. Arjun know very well her answer that she missed him so much but then why she don't say ? and with the thought to spend beautiful morning with arohi ,arju sleep blissfully .

Next day arjun is waiting for her . he is behaving like teenager cuz the way arohi asking him last night  spend morning with him ha has some hope . He change his clothes like  3 times. Setting his hair lots of time . looking himself again and again in the mirror . what if she don't like ? arohi come as per her promise . kumud told her that arjun is at upstairs in his bedroom. Arohi go to the up stairs . she enter in  his bedroom .he is standing at the bedrooms balcony and watching outside. Arohi go close and said " I told u that mountains and valley look beautiful from your balcony " arjun 's gaze change when he heared arohi . smile appear on his face when he look arohi . because of cold her cheeks turn into red . arjun noticed she is change .she set her hair in straight . she is looking absoulately stunning right now. Arjun wants to pull her and kiss her right now . she stand beside him with some distance and arjun noticed that . and arjun look her and say  "yes its beautiful ". Arohi notice he say to her and her face turn into red .for some time they both star each other but when some cool air hit her face she come to her sences  And  with rubbing palm "I always wake up and sit in the balcony for  few times to catch the beauty of nature. arjun said " u always like to stayed in hill station?" and arohi with smile "yes I really like to stay witouht noise . here no more pollution and no more noise. I just love this atmoshpehere. I want to live my life here till my last breath . and arjun put his hand on her mouth and said "don't say it again ". Arohi notice fear on his face. But when she feel herself in his arms she parted her self immediately and again stand with distance . arjun said "can we sit on the chair "and arohi said yes. And they both sit there. Arjun ask her "do you want something ?'and arohi said "no I had it my breakfast ".

Before arohi arrival arjun thought lots of to ask her but now he has no words. And arohi ask "so when  will  u go back ?" and arjun said " don't know ". Arohi try to avoid eye contact with him. And arjun ask "arohi so how u came manali ?" arohi know this question will come anytime .and she said "with my friend shefali "she try her best to give him a short answer . and arjun ask "from how many year u stayed here??and arohi said "  last 8 years ". And before he ask many question arohi said " please arjun don't ask many question ,I don't want remember my past and don't want to remember how I passed my 8 years ,I m not feeling well , the thing is I am happy with my present life ". Arjun understand she don't want to discuss . he know to win her heart again is difficult but he will try his best to win again. and arjun ask "what are u doing tonight ?" and arohi said "I have some work so I have to complete that first ."and arjun said "mr.badola really impressed from u ?he told me yesterday ." and arohi with smile "yes he is nice man .he always pretend his staff as his child . " arjun look rohan who is playing in the garden and arjun shout "don't touch there ,it's a mud ". And arohi noticing concern in his eyes . she was wrong about him . if he had kid then he is best father on this earth the way he take care of rohan . and arohi said "rohan is so cute ." and arjun said "after news of her death only rohan was the ray of hope in my life. And arohi said "its really cute when children play in the garden and mess up their clothes and then mother shouting them "and arjun "yeah my mom always shouting on me when I mess up my clothes " and arohi with smile "yes even I don't like when they enter with mess clothes ". And arjun with sochking "whom u talking about ?" and arohi said "my friend shefali and all"and arohi take long breath with to replying thnk god he do not notice next time she have to be more careful .for second arjun thought arohi talk about her children but arjun remind when he asked her about their children she felt unwell so he stop himself .arjun wants to ask her about their child but yesterday she avoid to give answer to his question and  he was not sure about it cuz she faced lots of in her past and she don't want talk about it means may be she lost their child .the thought to lost their child creating trouble in his heart. He don't want to listen this type of news or don't want to think about it . he want to ask her but the way she behaving with him always keep distance and hesitate to talk with him ,something stop him. They both set their long and talk about many things like his work and all. whenever arjun tried to ask her something she change the topic and divert her gaze to others. After sometime she stand up and said she have to leave now cuz she has some work and she cant sit here so long . when she tried to go arjun caught her wrist and pulled her close and give her hug ,she hug back but arjun don't feel same warmth .he asked her "what happen arohi ? u don't like it !!"and arohi part her self and said " no ,nothing ". And arjun said "then why I feel that u don't like when I come close her .was someone else in your life ?"he don't want to ask it and don't want hear that someone in her life but he asked and arohi reply "no arjun there is no body in my life but I cant forget what happen in past .i need some time to forget ."arjun pulled her and kiss her forhead and tears rolling from his eyes"believe me arohi if all things in my hand then I went in  past and change it all .i am sorry cuz of me you faced lots of .i don't want to imagine without money and any support how u started your life again .i know its all my fault and its all cuz of my anger . "arohi rested her head on his chest and  this time arjun feel some warmth of love from her and they both stand their for how long they don't know ,his grip turn to hard like don't leave her and arohi felt peace in his arm  but arohi's phone ring and they parted , she picked up "yes aarnav I will try to reach home asap ,u wait for half hour then we will go for shopping ."and she cut the phone . in two days arjun listen aarnav name second time from her mouth .who is aarnav ?and why he called  arohi again and again ?is arohi lying to him?should I ask her ?but if she don't like then .so h e leave this topic . arohi leave for home .arjun ask her to drop but she denied .dj noticed some hesitation on arohi's face . he asked arjun about this but arjun said nothing is serious to worry . jay asked arjun about arohi and arjun said  may be she need some time settle in new situation.at night arjun called her but she cut his phone and sms "sorry I will call u later I m busy ". Its almost 10:30 pm arjun thought why she is busy . finally after hour one sms arrive on arujun's cell" are  u sleeping or wake up ". Arjun quickly call back and this time she pick up . arjun ask her "why u sms me like this ?" and she said " cuz I don't want to disturb u ". And arjun said " u can call me any time arohi ,you are never disturbing me ,even I was waitng for your call so long ". Arohi know how arjun desparate when things come to her . and arjun said "why didn't u pick up my call earlier ?" and arohi replied "nothing  shefali started her chit chat about her work ,".and she asked "why u called me ?" and arjun with smile "so now I have to find any reason to call u ". And arohi laugh .arjun wish that he was there to see her smile . and he said " u know I wish I was there to see your smile ." and arohi again smile and said " its not possible now ". And arjun said " should I  come there right now ".And arohi say "no ,sleep arjun and why u called me ? arjun said"I called u cuz I missed u ". And arohi said " I know ". Arjun said " can we meet tomorrow !!!" and arohi said "yes ". Arjun said "then tell me I will pick u from your place ." and arohhi said "no,,no,,,I will come your place then we will go ". Arjun agreed .

Arjun first hesitate but then said " I love you arohi ". He is waitng for her reply but when he didn't get reply he felt restless .but after few minutes arohi replied " I too". arjun cut the phone . she said I too but didn't say I love u . he remebr earlier  when he called her  from the office and he said her that he is busy in meeting she tease him repeating I love u ,I love u , I love you.some how he missed his old arohi .

Next day arohi come to meet arjun . she noticed nobody is in the home . servant inform that arjun is in his bedroom .arohi go upstairs and knock his bedroom. Arjun speak "come inside ". Arohi open the door and her gaze glued to watching arjun stand front of the mirror and trying dry his hair . he is just arrive to taking bath . some drops of water still on his face. he turn and look arohi stand front of him. He also stun to see arohi front of her . she wore light pink T  with light blue skinny tight jeans . t-shirt is fitted with her body perfectly and showing her bodies perfect curves. Arjun noticed arohi put off lots of weight .her hair is open and she did light make up . cuz of cold weather of manali her skin glowing compare to earlier. Arjun eyes frezze to seeing this site  . arohi noticed and to divert mind she asked " where is jay and archie and all?" arjun replied" rohan wants to go with his mom and dad to see river rafting . and arohi said "but its 20 km away from city ." and arjun said "yes that's why they went earlier ."dad also want to go so mom join him and when dj known that I m going with u so she decided to go with them . ". Arohi sit at the couch and turn the magazine and said " its really amazing .u know we went last year but water was so cold there .i caught in cold next 10 days . and arjun smile and said "so u like it ". And arohi said "yes I like it so much ". And arjun with applying gel in his hair " but u didn't mension earlier that u like river rafting ." arohi kept silence . arjun wash her hand and start to dry with towel . he said " if u don't mind please choose one blazer for me ,I want to shut down my laptop ." arohi stand up and said " ya sure ". Arohi open his ward robe and start to find choose his balzer . finally she choose one grey blazer for him. Arjun come near and asking about his blazer . arohi noticed some gel drop on his shirt . she placed her hand on his chest and start wiping gel drops but its spread all over . but when she put her hand on his chest she felt gosumbump in stomach . she feel his warm breath on her forhead and his breath making her body shivering . she up her eyelid and seeing in his eyes. His eyes is full with love and passion. He always want her close like this . he put his hand on her hand which still on his chest .he wrapped his one hand with her waist and pulled her close . her lips trembling with the cold weather and also fear .she hesitate and try to pull her self but his gripp is so tight to free her . she try to turn but he again caught her wrist and turn over her and her body hit with his chest hardly . her heart racing fast and arjun feel it and she also feel his fast hear beat .her face is still buried with his chest he up her face little with his finger and she look up in his eyes . his eyes is full with passion and scream that he wants her . she also feel same ,she was waitng for this so long .she wants that he loves her and this time  he pulled her more close where their bare body  touch again  .she closed her eyes to admitting  . arjun's fingure touch her  soft cheeks and  then touch her lips .she sigh when his fingure touch her lips .he again rolling his fingures on her lips with pleasure and she cant bear his small torture more ,her lips and mouth turn dry more  and arjun notice her trembling lips to demanding him.he settled his lips on her . fisrt she hesitate but second she responding and then joining him  with same passion .hiss lips smooching her badly .his lips testing her lips and then her tounge .( teri sanso se hi meri sanse chale ,tu hi dikhe jab bhi aankh e khule ,dekha falak dekhi jammen ,koi nahi tumsa nahi , AA TUJE KHUD ME IS TARAH LU CHUPA KI KHUDA BHI HUME KARNA PAAYE JUDA ) he settled his hand on her back. He bite her lower lip and she sigh . he start to kiss her neck and jawline .she moaned in his kisses. his hands moving on her back from top to bottom . his hand settled on her thigh and pulled her closer. He took her in his arm and laid her on bed gently . he was now top on her . he kiss her again and she pulled him closer . his hand slid under her t-shirt and she sigh . he pulled off her t-shirt and started to kissing and testing her skin . her eyes are close to feel pleasure of his but his eyes open to see the same passion on her face . the years of passion increase.he unbotton her jeans and pull down it . he also ripped his clothes and join her . he was ferocious but not animal . he was hungry but not a hunter .he was thirsty but not a traveler .he was mad but he was her. A long moan escaped her. She held his head and tightened her grasp.though her eyes were closed she could see what ,till now,was invisible to her with open eyes,the sea of heaven . her subconscious was stifling with pleasure while his conscious whisper "I Love You". And suddenly she felt the weight of his passed out body on her . she held  onto him tight for it was a weight she had been hoping to get crushed by for a long time . after few seconds arjun looked up at her to find, arohi already looking at him.both were breathing faster than normal with drops of perspiration glistening with joy of their body .he kissed her frohead and whisper "I love you ". But she didn't .he kissed her on her lips once and said again "I love you "and waitng for her reply .he laid beside her and waiting for her reply but  no emotions . she cover her body with sheet . he wants to ask her why her face was emotionless. He caught some tears on her cheeks .he immediately pull her close and ask "what happen arohi ?u didn't like it ? she don't speak any single word and keep silent .her silent killing something inside him. He don't like to see her like this .his doubt is now strong that she is in some trouble but don't want to speak front of him. She cried and he let her cried cuz it is better she throw her sorrow in one time . she sleep in his arms and arjun 's fingure running in her hair .he looked her face again and again. her face glow but not lightn  . he wants to know what happen with her in the past .he wants to know why she is behaving like this . he star her again and again. he come to close her and wipe some hair from her cheeks and kiss her forhead .he don't want to loose her . after their lovemaking he confirm that she loves him as he love .arohi open her eyes after one hour blissful sleep. She look up to see arjun who starr her and smile . after crying lots of in his arms she really feel nice and she smile back. Arjun pull her to his arms and she settled her head on his chest . arjun "I missed u so much arohi ?"and she tight her gripp to his hand and said "me too". he roll over and look in her eyes .her eyes wet with tears ,from how long she deny this to herself but now its time to admit her love to him. Arjun wipe her tears with his lips and she whisper "I love u arjun ". Arjun shock to hear this from her . he waitng for this so long. a smile and joy appear on his face and he said " I love u too ". He kiss her lips again and this time arohi not hesitate to kiss him back and not feel pain in her heart .she join him with same passion . she start to moan in his kiss again .and he loved her like not come tomorrow this time with more passion and hard .his every pleasure take her another world .he kiss her and bite her all time .he ruined his face to her neck with kissing  there and whisper " I love u arohi ". And arohi say again with wrapping him tight " I love u too ". They both feel complete themselves with eachother arms .arjun thought arohi is the girl who complete him in every way .he is nothing without her .she is her life line .after their love making  she stand and fresh up .she wore her clothes and ask him permission to go home back. He pulled her close and kiss her forhead and say "don't go ". And she said "please arjun give me only 2 days just 2 days after that I will do what u say ." but arjun don't want let her go . he again say "just stay few more time .and she smile and say "arjun let me go na !!" and she try to loose his grip from her hand but he is more powerfull than her and say " ok mrs.singhania I will give u 2 days but only 2 days after that I will not listen u and kidnap u ". And arohi laugh to him and say " u never change arjun ". And arjun kiss her palm and say " u want that I change !!" and her face turn in red . and arjun again kiss her lips and before she start to moan again in his kiss she parted her self and say "not now arjun ". And arjun whisper in her ears and say " how clould I pass 2 days without u ?" and arohi with smile "like u pass 8 years without me ". And arjun;s eyes open wide and and tension appear on his face and he again say "please arohi don't say it again ,u don't know how I pass those years without you .it was too difficult to stay in the same room without u . and his eyes become wet to remind all. and arohi hug him tightly and say " I m sorry just cuz of my stupidity u face lots of ". And arjun say " it was not your fault its me " and she kiss his cheeks and say "now should I go ???" and arjun say "I will drop u and shhh don't say no cuz I don't allow u to go alone .

After droping arohi ,arjun came home again.he is happy cuz she said she will come after 2 days to him forever .he enter the room and relax himself on the bed .he feel her fragnance still. His heart racing fast when he remind arohi say to him I love you .he is confirm that she don't love anyone .she is his only his. A proud smile appear on his face . he wants to share this news with family but they all tired and realx in their respective rooms .arjun turn and look arohi's snap and his eyes stop to see arohi's cluth on the table and he remind when they made love he swipe it from her hair .how much they both disappear in each other !here arohi's condition also same as arjun .she remind him everytime . her face ligh up and and blush when she look love marks on his neck . her fingure touch her lips and reminding their passionate kiss. (janam dekh lo mit gayi duriya ,me yaha hu yaha hu yaha) .

part27=page 10

part28=page14

part29=page22

part30==page26

part31==page26

Edited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Resv. waiting for tues. 😉
Congo Di!!
Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
yipeee new thread🥳

di humme aj update nahi mil sakta ????😭

@Shona ya mera naam ka to birthright hai hi janam se...replying in the 2nd thread😆😆
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congo di on new thread🥳
waiting for tue😍
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wah cngratz di,we r in new thread. Yipee. Avi update chahiye hame.
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo Jayu di on new thread 😊
eagerly waiting for next update...
plzzz aaj update kardo
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on your new thread😊

Waiting for the update😍

Shona and Vibha you guys are really unbelievable😃 You guys are the real spamming queens now😉
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread... Thiss ff was amazing and the story is getting very interesting now i think rats is arnav not sure lets c how the story proceeds bt plz no more mis understandings and yes do pm me ur next update and update soon cant wait for part 26... Waiting waiting waiting and waiting
pprerna18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread Jaya Di...
Looking forward to more amazing updates from you...
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Congratulations on your new thread😊

Waiting for the update😍

Shona and Vibha you guys are really unbelievable😃 You guys are the real spamming queens now😉

yup we r!!😉
Spamming Queens Nah...Sreeju is the one...but as Vibha said I'm the TRP Scientist n she is my Shishya!!😆