Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ana congrats 🥳

Oki merey ko aik avi bana key dey new RaSiKri ki 🤣
deactivated1 thumbnail

Profession/info about Education: Creative Writing and Humanistic Studies

Date of Birth: 26th July 1988

How did you get started with India-Forums? It was back in 2008. I was a huge fan of Ekta Kapoor's TV show called Kya Dill Mein Hai. I thought that if I joined IF and fought for KDMH, she wouldn't assassinate the show. Let's just say that I was young and stupid.

Hobbies: *embarrassed* Um, okay. I'm an avid reader [mildly speaking]. I love reading paranormal fiction which is something that I spend a lot of money on. I read my first book [Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone] when I was ten, holed up in a closet in our basement, on top of a bunch of pillows, with a flashlight and my lunchbox. Yes, I was skipping school.
But something that started as a hobby when I was eight and has been my life ever since is -- don't laugh -- writing. I love words. I love the power of words. I love creating worlds and characters.
Ahem, oh, and I enjoy observing people -- which has resulted in several uncomfortable situations for me [and the subject].
Can't really think of other hobbies. Wait, I'm into press photography and video editing as well.

Favorite Color: Turquoise [it's a headache to spell it], Wine Red, Burnt Sienna, Black [which technically isn't a color].

Favorite Food: This might come as a shock, but I don't have any favorite food. I mean, I like junk food [pizza, French Fries, etc.], but it's not like a favorite. Food is just food.

Favorite Sport: Well, I like Badminton. But I don't do sport unless my brother-in-laws are forcing me to play something stupid -_- Or watch something stupid [like, soccer -- I mean, it's just a bunch of steroid-induced dudes running across a field, kicking a ball around -_-]

Favorite Outfit: I'm a total sucker for Bohemian wear *blush* I just love Tribal Print tunics and black cotton leggings and all those African-inspired assessories like wooden bangles and--
Okay, I'll stop here.

Favorite Serial: If we talk Hollywood, it's Angel, Merlin, Gilmore Girls, Charmed [only the first three seasons], Prison Break [until I found out Wentworth Miller was homosexual -- that kinda ruined it for me], One Tree Hill, Point Pleasant, among others. If we talk Tellywood, it's Laagi Tujhse Lagan and DSDDSB?

Favorite MovieLord of the Rings, Harry Potter [from 3rd movie onward], Finding Neverland. I have more, but I think that I was only supposed to mention one, so I've already crossed the limit. I don't have a favorite Bollywood movie, but I like Kaminey and Black. 
deactivated1 thumbnail
Tum sab kaminey threaten hi karte rahoge ya kuch dhikaoge bhi? 🤣 Losers. It's all bark and no bite 😆
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
essay jaisa reply degi to kon ques pochega tujhse🥱

seedha jawab nhi de skti ...poora essay likh diya🤣
ANA,i will put up my questions 2morow...But humari mechanic, aka RAGHAV ki koi avi bana, nd hum sabko gift kar..😍
silky_harshad thumbnail
Describe ur dream man 😉 in one sentence 🤣
Silk, ANA ko phasi de dey to chalega, but ek sentence ki description mangna, uspar DV jaisa hain..😳🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

Describe ur dream man 😉 in one sentence 🤣

offo, ye main poochne wali thi 😡 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Ana,
Congratulations for becoming 'the Mechanic' 🥳

I just wanted to ask you, do u get shy thinking about your 'dream man' or do u chat with him bindaas? 😉 🤣
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Elysia 🤗
My questions will be up tomorrow sometime 😆 Enjoy being grilled by members 😉