Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't remember the last time I had such a laugh. I was almost in hysterics on seeing Nik's expressions upon being faced by Shamsher in the last scene. 🤣 🤣 Not in a bad way actually, that particular scene was real fun and very nicely performed by everyone, IMO.

TBH, I'll probably have to watch the both the episodes again because the story got quite confusing, and I couldn't figure out a lot of it (and I'm sure there are a good number of loopholes to boot). But it was, overall, a decent little Adaalat + CID combo and featured some great performances by our team. 👏 👏 The Adaalat part was crisp and very well-directed as always, enhanced by the superb performances of our duo, ACP sir and KD, but got rather messy towards the end.

The CID portion was rather poorly paced and felt a bit disjointed in parts, though the two bomb diffusing scenes were sorta better than what we've had in recent times. The last half with the duo rescuing Dr. Salunkhe (and ACP sir's nice little scene in the hospital with him), the infiltration into Teja's house and the final battle were quite well-done. And of course, the finale was sooo much fun. All those baal/haathi/what-not dialogues were so hilariously silly... which is what made it so adorable. 😆 It felt so natural; you could see they were all freely enjoying themselves. Really memorable stuff! It would've been even more complete in the presence of Vivek and Purvi. I second that this thing made all the 3 episodes of this mini-series worth watching. That and the handful of neat duo/trio scenes we had should earn this one a medium 4 rating from me.
cargopants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update 😃

@Shagnika
@rupalgupta
@DemonStar

at least now i can rest into peace until can be able to watch it out 😉
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought Sher means Tiger and simha means lion 🤔  why did they show Lion's logo saying that its a sher 😕

and Singh sir hats of to you... recently you said that you don;t believe in false flashback... But adaalat plus CID had false flashback ... accha idea nikaala ... false flashback was put in the adaalat part...

But I totally got confused what ACP sir says looking at Manoj's photo... 😕 Who did they think Manoj was... was manoj shown in the case before 😕

I liked the Adaalat part... But the CID part was totally silly.. Totally filmy... Teja... and his stupid dialogs.. and wasn't Daya sir the one who found Janardhan's body first... then how come he behaved as if he came into that godown for the 1st time ... The bomb diffusion was okish.. I wonder how did they let people stand around when ACP sir was diffusing the bomb 😕  How did the mine suddenly blast  at Teja's house??  "Bahut Yaarana lagtha hai" 😆 Teja is saying Gabbar singh dialogs 🤢  And I Tarika she says that the computer guy who came to search for the files which Dr salunkhe deleted was the one who changed Dr salunkhe's info??  What was she doing then...wasn't she seeing what the computer guy was doing ????

And The biggest forensic loophole...DCP was accused of Dr Salunkhe's muder...the whole team had declared the DCP as murderer... The judge was desperate to give the verdict... But Dr Salunkhe's autopsy wasn't performed at all... How can Tarika just say suddenly after two days that she never saw the appendix operation mark... Who is the great great great script writer...????

I would say the Goa special YSPT was much better than this case... Its was super emotional... and a clear YSPT but atleast it had lesser loopholes... 

Somehow I didn;t like the funda of everyone in CID blaming DCP... Afterall he is DCP.. very very senior to them... How can they show that the so called obedient and turstworthy officers show so much disrespect towards their senior... Not even once did they ask DCP if he was in any trouble or was in some danger... Making fun of senior is still ok... but accusing their senior in public is totally incorrect...

Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode was good. Ending scene was SOO FUNNY couldn't stop laughing when Nik was doing those expressions to DCP sir🤣 A loophole I realised is DCP sir said in Adaalat that his brother in England would have been asleep when they phoned but it would had been between 3-5pm in India and here in England it's clocks are 4 hours behind so why would he be asleep at 12pm?😕
Vivek was missing through most of the scenes
benhur thumbnail
the DNA thing was completely messed up... Tarika said the computer assistant deleted the files but at that time Salunkhe was alive and was in DCP's house

the DNA of Salunkhe was taken much later in front of ACP Vineet Purvi so how could that be wrong?

was the autopsy performed so badly that they couldnt figure out this isnt Salunkhe? they had the entire case in court with such false evidence? how come neither KD or the other laywer look at the DNA reports to confirm if Salunkhe was indeed dead?

it doesnt make sense at all... i know that loopholes have to be ignored and taken with a pinch of salt but this is ludicrous. ... the whole premise of the case was the death of Salunkhe and how DCP was behind it... plus it wasnt even a YSPT thing...

it was a complete let-down and a massive goofup by the writing team...
maria-rock thumbnail
very good episode...in the end love too watch whole CID team laughing and enjoying themselves...
kanak. thumbnail
@benhur I agree with most of what you have said. Apart from this what baffled me is that the Criminal Teja or whatever was sentensed for 14 years jail term for killing 2 people - the undercover cop in the beginning and DCP's driver.

But what about the 40 people killed in the blast??? While they actually showed that they managed without causalities but in the very next scene when they visit that tech in the hospital Freddy says that 40 people were killed because of him and if CID did not act in time the number would have been much higher.

Now now in a show where people are declared of Phansi at the drop of a hat, here this criminal is sentenced to 14 years jail term for killing 42 people apart from the injured, kidnapped and attempted murders. In the court blasts and other crimes were not even mentioned. These are such basic things why can't they be careful and attentive.

Just because audience sits to see Daya and Abhijit together, they throw one scene at the audience and keep the TRP going. Logic and basics no where to be seen.
Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago
monita55 thumbnail
What is YSPT? 😲
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: monita55

What is YSPT?😲<div></div>

Yeh sab plan tha 😆Edited by -Shruti - 11 years ago
kanak. thumbnail

Yeah that is something I want to know too. Seems to be used during Fake Discord in the team.

Edit: Shruti already answered. Thank you. Funny.
Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago