Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: benhur

but how would he have the DNA record of the actual person who was killed?

Its not like entering simple numbers in an excel sheet.

He found a guy who matched Salunkhe's physique. Got a strand of hair or something and got the DNA report. Got the software guy to get into Tarika's comp and alter the original DNA records of Salunkhe.

We can find hundreds of loopholes. Sometimes we need to overlook these minor ones.  
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i guess people are forgetting acp was unable to diffuse the bomb
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanak.

. I did not understand why they were not accompanied by the bomb squad. They will hunt the bomb 2 with and 2 without detector. And when they find the brand new briefcase they will call the bomb squad. What nonsense is that. There has to be a limit for taking audience for granted.

When they don't know where is the bomb they use the detector. When they find an abandoned suitcase in the open, they need not use a detector.

About defusing - think of yourself. You open your comp and it gives some problem. Do you immediately call the company customer service? No. You first try to fix it yourself. After that you call the company...they give some instructions on phone...you try it. When that doesn't work, they send an engineer home.  Same logic. 😆
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

About defusing - think of yourself. You open your comp and it gives some problem. Do you immediately call the company customer service? No. You first try to fix it yourself. After that you call the company...they give some instructions on phone...you try it. When that doesn't work, they send an engineer home.  Same logic. 😆

🤣 come on Vis...

Computers don;t blast... they don;t take 100's of people's lives...and its not a software or settings change that we take instructions on phone and fix it...

The way... CID actually diffusses the bombs... I think there will be no need of bomb squad at all...😆
visrom thumbnail
For CID people, bombs are what computers are to you and me...it's their job to fight with danger everyday. 😆 😉
astonish thumbnail

For CID people, bombs are what computers are to you and me...it's their job to fight with danger everyday. 😆 😉

😆 Its their job to fight danger get themselves killed.. But what about the people around...who will get killed along with them... FW should have atleast shown that the place where CID was experimenting was an abandoned place.. and not crowded
visrom thumbnail

yeah...they were very strict about this in Stolen Car in 2001. They even got sandbags and all...

But after so many blasts and terror attacks all over the country, people have overcome the fear of bombs.

These days people say 'ahaa bomb...kahan? did anyone die? ho only 10, theek hai'. This is the attitude.
astonish thumbnail

yeah...they were very strict about this in Stolen Car in 2001. They even got sandbags and all...

But after so many blasts and terror attacks all over the country, people have overcome the fear of bombs.

These days people say 'ahaa bomb...kahan? did anyone die? ho only 10, theek hai'. This is the attitude.

😆  Yeah.. In my office at every desk there are three papers pasted in front of us... There are like 30 questions listed in them.. no choose the correct.. They are fill in the blanks...  and if any of us get a bomb scare phone, we have to ask all these 30 questions to the caller.. fill the form accordingly and submit it to security... 😆
fairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adgadgadg

i guess people are forgetting acp was unable to diffuse the bomb

Nope it was the person from bomb squad who told him to leave the spot😛
benhur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

there is a difference between fighting danger and being plain stupid... when the bomb diffusing squad wears protection gear it doesnt mean they dont fight with danger... it simply means they are sensible and follow the correct protocols of safety as followed by the real world