-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shona surely will 😉
And a big hug for u 🤗
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and nly few hav seen... Love is d srongest  ,  unseen conection between two hearts.😉

chap 2

Rikey is back home …just when he enters d house he sees sameer all ready with bags and leaving,Sameer den tells Rikey dat he is going to Canada as dad has called him for a very big deal and they will return only after a month.sameer also tells rikey dat he wil hav to take charge of the new business branch here at Delhi which was opened about a week back.

R : ok, bro take tc and don't worry I'l manage…after all dis is my company also naa..

S: yes rikey,…any help give me a call!(and den he leaves)

Rikey is all ready ,he looks at himself in d mirror.. his cool black shiny shoes,black skiny jeans ,his shirt white cotton look ,half sleeves and tucked in. rikey opens his first button adjusts his collar and says;

R : rk aaj tho thu flim ke hero lag rahe ho…winks at himself and goes down stairs.

He sees his mom busy on d phone….

R : mom im leaving for work!

S : ok beta…(she looks at him for a minute and gets back on d phone)

Rikey walks to his huge red jeep …d sun shining on him giving him d most attractive look…he gets in..

R : hey buddy,missed u so much he said looking at his jeep…cumon v hav a big day ahead and its late now…letz go!

Indra is in her cabin,she had just reached office some time bak .radhe one of d workers tell her dat today d companies boss wil b coming and dat dey hav all been called to d reception to welcome him';

I : ok, tum jao mai ahi hu.

The door opens rikey looks around ,he places his righ foot at d entrence….all of a sudden indra felt her heart beat which was beating so fast ,she felt like her heart was rejoicing playing drums …cool breez blew…she had no clue about wat was happening to her. She den hears a lot of noise outside as d boss had arrived…she moves towards d door ,opens it and walks out..she is not abel to c his face becoz of d crowd . in an act to c him she moves forward but accidently drops a file kept on d table, indra bends down on her knees to take d file ,rikey crosses her at d back…her heart beats faster…she gets up and turns bak,but she nly sees his back and was not abel to c his face.

He goes in his cabin and d door closes,indra sees his name on d door "  Rikey Diwan"…

I : wha ..!kya naam hai 'rikey' (she says sacarsticly)

Indras cabin was next to his …she moves near her cabin and wen about to enter, her dupata gets caught to rikeys door handel,again she feels a kind of shok run through her veins,she releases her dupata and goes to her cabin.

After a while d manager enters rikeys room..rikey tells him dat he needs an assistant to manage his presentations and files

M : sir u giv me sumtime …I hav already appointed a very consistent girl..but due to personal reasons she left yesterday and wil return after a month.

R : and wat do I do till den?i need sumone now!

M :sir, how about indra?

R : who is indra?(he says in an undignified manner)

M :she is vry consistent and well educated,she works in dis office…she can take up d responsibily for timebeing…if its ok wit u sir?

R : ok dat should b fine!

Knock knock………..indra looks at d door, come in she says in a low voice, she sees radhe.

R : didi ji , he boss has sent these files and he wants a complete record of dem,he also sent a msg dat till his assistant cums ur on duty…

I : looks at radhe …tek hai bai…ab jao!

Later indra goes and knocks on rikeys door…

R : cum in!

Indra opens d door ,for a minute she could not hear anyting . everyting around her was silent, she felt like sum one has pressed pause button around her….she lifted her eyes but rikey was facing d other side ,she tried to c his face but could not.

R : yes, wat do u want?

I : sir ,I hav completed d record u asked for…

R :your name?

I : im indra sir…

R :oh yes, d manager told me about u!

I : sir..

R :listen indra right now I hav no mood to check d files …leave it on my table tomorrow morning!

I : (wispers) bade aye , mood ke bache..

R : apne kuch kaha kya?

I : no sir ,... it wil b at ur desk!

R :gud ,I want it on my table at sharp 10…not one minute earlier nor one minute later….understand?

I : yes sir…

She turns back…she feels incomplete…as though she has not done d actual ting she has to do….yet she walks out and closes d door.

I : kadoos kahika!! (she says with an ungrateful look)

Its finally night ,indra is a home sitting on her bed and wondering y she feels so odd from the time she go dat dream.she looks at d moon trough d window, in a way to find d answers to her question…she could see d greenish eyes of her dream on d moon. Rikey who was asleep woke up…he walked to d window and looked at d moon , he felt sum one calling him…he den smiled at d moon.;

R : your extremely beautiful mere chand…Just like how im so handsome (he winks at d moon with a naughty smile on his face) acha ab gud night….he says and goes to bed!!

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow awesome update dear..👏 loved it..

loved the idea of indira being ricky's PA..😉
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb clara 👏
keep writing
i just loved this one 👍🏼
very well written