Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Clara u made my day 😳

u know what i wanted this type of scene when Inshi had MU and stay away from SN 😳 but didnt got by CV ..

u did thank u 🤗

awesome update😍...    waiting for next 😳
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@cyn... 🤗
Me to alwaz wanted inshi like dis 😉
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awsome jobe clara👍🏼
❤️ it yar
 thnx for pm 🤗
Nosh25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really good writing. Keep it up.
synic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update clara👏
keep up the good work. if not in hd we can see ricky & indira the way we wish to see through the ff written by various members.👍🏼🤗
-Clara- thumbnail
@Conny glad u liked it 😃 🤗
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@clara-- just se next update post kihiye plzzz 😃
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Very well written dear.
-Clara- thumbnail

chap 3

Scene 1

D next morning..it was very windy ….indra was walking on d road in a hurry, she kept looking at her watch. Rk stoped his jeep near a small gola cart…he saw small children eating gola and remembered his childhood days wen he and his friend karthik used to enjoy eating gola….he smiled at those children with tears in his eyes…he got down from his jeep and asked d cart guy to make him a gola ,rk enoyed it with flashes of his childhood in front of his eyes ..thoughts dat made him joyful or sad he did not know. When he was done ,he turned and took a step forward towards his jeep……..it was very breezy and strong wind blew….indras dupatta fly's off , indra is running after it trying to catch it.

The red dupata finally lands on rikeys face .indra reached him all panting………rikey could c a blurd vision of a lady dressed in white salwar front of him….he felt different, rikey lifted his hand and pulled d dupata slowly….has d dupata fell of his face ,indra saw him…with a jerk she stood erect ,as though his vry look irritated her .

She snatched her dupata from his hands …;

I : apko sharam nahi aate? Ek ladki ka pecha karte hua?

R : (he gives a vry ignorant look) …excuse me , ur dupata came and fell on me , and u say im following u?

I : poined her finger at him….dekye…

R : ( put his hand on her finger and very slowly moves it down,indra felt sumting run trough her veins..a vry differen feeling) listen ladki …aa tak Rk ne kabhi kisi ladki ka pecha nahi keya …infact sare ladkiya…iss Rk pe marthi hai ! got it? (a style beyond words can express…d look of confidence on his face)

Indra who was vry indifferent about wat he was saying ,gav him a stare and left from dere.

R : ajeeb ladki hai yaar! ( and goes o his jeep)

Scene 2

Indra reached office …she enters in and signs d register …just den radhe cums and gives her file telling her dat boss wanted d presentation by evening. Indra noods her head and moves forward….sudenly she remembers sumting and turns bak to ask radhe.

Indra turns and hits herself against rikey …all d papers of d file fall all over dem (both looking into each others eye…and indra's hair flying all over her face) radhe quickly piks up all d papers ;

Radhe : didi ji…

I :she shakes herself up …radhe, ye yaha kya kar rahe hai?

Radhe : huh? Didi ji…ye tho…;

I : iss ko abi yaha se bahar kar dho….

Rikey :  (just looking at d situation a bit confused but enjoying it as well)

I : looks at rikey…agar apne phir se mere picha kiya na …..tho mai apka pair thod kar apke hath mein dungi…samje?

Radhe : ( having a vry panicy look) didi ji ye tho….'

Indra turns and walks to her cabin .

Rikey : radhe , ye ladki indra hai kya?

Radhe : ji sir, ye indra hai…….bata nahi didi ji ko kya ho gaya…'

Rikey gives d most crooked smile  with d look of enjoyment on his face and walks to his cabin!

After a while …knock knock……..'''

R : cum in !

I : she opens d door ..she looks at her watch ,its few seconds to 10………she lifts her eyes up…''

R : sitting on d rotating chair turns to indra , his right leg over d other , and gav d most piercing and aggressive look!

I : she looks at him in shock ,he is sitting on d bosses chair…dat means…she cleared her troat( in confusion)……she could not stop staring at him, she was in complete shock..

Indra den snaps out of it, she could no belive her eyes …she dint know how to react ….d flashes of thier meets came into her mind ….she moved forward slowly step by step….trying her best not to look at his face…she places d file on his table and quickly turned and moved towards d door .

R : wait!

I :  She felt her job at stake … she ells her self '' indra ab tho thu gaye' …she turned and stood trying her best not o look at him,,

R : have u seen d time ?

I : huh ? ( all confused)

R : I said I wanted the file on my table at sharp 10…u entered my cabin at 10 buttt file was placed a minute later ….

I : ( she was controlling herself ..she wanted o trash him left and right)

Rikey had d most hotest and wicked look on his face…..his naughty smile irritated indra.

I : sir vo…''

R : I expect perfection….dis time ur excused !

I : staring at him like she can pounce on him any minute

R : I hav sent d files to ur cabin ..i want it ready completed by evening…got it?

I : ji sir! (she turns to d door)

R : cleared his troat………….Next Time B More Punctual''''... ( rk bg music)

Indra leaves d room….rikey still has d wicked smile on his face!!

IFfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@clara :lovely update ...gola scene was very nice...
A very Nice ,apt  n satisfying confrontation of Indira n Ricky  written by you 
Keep up the good work clara...