Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow seems like intresting please update soon
rock_ruvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...
sub kuch ulta fulta...
hope every one find theree  respective love soon...

nice cs...
waiting for 1 part
het guys thanks for all ur love we r glad u all liked it 
                        ~ Prologue ~
"Please switch on the speakers "and if u like it plz hit the like button and ur precious comment

Three kids playing in garden and enjoy there holiday ...then a girl enter  bhai muje b khelna hey apke saath please 
boy 2 : please ask her to leave other wise we don't play with u ...
girl 2 : ya she is horrible ... i could't handel her . so ask her to leave ...
b 2 : hm right look at her ...i don't believe that she is u'r sister ...
g2 : right ... i can say only one word horrible ...nd look at u r soo cute ...
g1 : she standing there silentely without uttering any word i think she waiting for her bro's reply ...u know hopr ki bhai uski side lega ...
at last her bhai spoke : what can i do guys she is my sister to jhelna parte hey ...nd my parent also don't like her ... nd u know 
tumhari wja se mere friend mujse ashe se baat nahi karte  hamesha mera joke bnate hey . tum chali kyu nahi jati ...
g1 : bhai please don't b like this . tears roll down from her eyes...
but he don't care about that nd start playing with his friends ...
girl run toward her house while crying she hear her mother nd father speaking very loud about some thing..yes they talking about her ...
mother : what can i do ... if she is like this ...so that s not my fault ...they two r twins .but they completely different ...
father : u think that is my fault . u know my friend always make fun of mine when we yr gather in club they always ask me that is she really u'r daughter ...
m: what can i do ... she is my daughter for me they r equal ...
f : oh really but i don't care nd because of her my son also face so many problems ... i have an idea we send her to boarding . farr away from here ...
m : what r u talking she can never agree for this or tell me what is bad in her ... she will b changed with time .
f : i can't wait for that ... nd u have to agree ...
at last her mom also agree ...
her last hope also shaterred ...she creid alot ...nd then she decided to leave her house her family for ever ...she don't know were to go ...but is this called love of parents ...for parents there children r most beautiful children in world . but for some parents there rep is important they never understand there children ...nd due to this all cause weak bonding b/w bro nd sister because when one child is close to there parents nd that children also become like there parents same happen here the boy is to close to there 
parents that's why he also hate her sis but what was her fault .she don't know about any thing she is only 6 ... but lost her everything ...the fault is she is not beautiful she is a geek . she is not that gud in studies . she always remain silent ... she is shy 
girl ... ... ahi hate this but guys it is true i write this because same happened to my friend diffrene is that she never leave her house she try to attempt suicide ... god save her ...
it's almost a week .when she leave her house ... but for that girl i think god decide some thing gud no no to gud ...a lady passing 
through that road nd she saw that girl lady ask her driver to stop 
l : beta why r u sitting here . where is u'r parents ..
g1 : m all alone they hate me ... she start crying ...
l : why u'r so cute ...nd stop crying ...no tension dear main hoo na ...
g1: thanks aunty kassh j mere parents samajte ...my mom
l : with watery eyes . u call me mom ok ...
g1 : really 
then she lady take her girl to her house ...that lady also a mother of a girl ...after that day that lady adopt her legally ...
nd now she has two daughters ...these girls share everything .. play together ... ... means become besties... after two month they settle in Canada ...
but also want to say that in this world there r also gud souls r present like that lady ... so when ever some thing bad happen then there is also 
some thing gud happen ...
*one thing more my friend always say me that khaas tu meri mom hoti muje samajti . haaa main hamesha use bolti hoo muje itni si umar main maa mat bna but ja i really felt very bad ... hope koi b partens j na scohe ki mera bacha vese hota to kitna asha hota 
kyu ki ... har koi same nahi hota . kyu ki jo appke bache ko ata hey vo or kisi ko kha ...

Heeey guys if u really felt the feeling then pleas share with us by commenting on this prolong 
Edited by enrique - 11 years ago
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res 
unres 
main first tym itna jaldi unres kar rahi hun ðŸ˜²
(sabko unke lyf ka sabse bada shock lagne waala hai )😆
newayz meri bak- bak band nai toh sisssy meko maaregi 
waise bout da prolouge 
i luvd it
startinng mein damn emotional 
dat girl bechaari feeling hw sad ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜­
mujhe uske parents aur uske bhai par kitna gussa aa raha hai na woh main bhi nai bataa sakti ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
hw cn dey itni choti si bachhi k saath aisa koi karta hai😡 ðŸ˜¡
arrgghhh hate dem 
den da lady she was an angel 
thnk god usne usse adopt karliya nd dat other grl also accepted her 
i guess dese two grls are kriya nd neha ðŸ˜‰
nd neha rey ki behen hai 
kyunki kriya toh nahi ho sakti na ??????
newayz awesum awesumm nd awesummm 
luvd it 
update nxt part soon 
Edited by cookie_arsha - 11 years ago
SavageMissMe thumbnail
maggie ki bachchi, mein finaly tera woh wala pad rahi hoon, aur tune ek aur start kar diya, chal anyways cont soon!
awesome cs!😃

Originally posted by: medhasainanee

maggie ki bachchi, mein finaly tera woh wala pad rahi hoon, aur tune ek aur start kar diya, chal anyways cont soon!

awesome cs!😃

tujha wo wala bhi bohat pasand ayaga i am sur thanks for thsi comment
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
main sacchi bolun...

apart from the writing mujhe samajh nhi aaya ki kya hai stry..

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

main sacchi bolun...

apart from the writing mujhe samajh nhi aaya ki kya hai stry..

u will understand in chapter 1 dear
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one. So finally my sissy is also a writer like me. Continue soon.

Edited by Rosyln419 - 11 years ago