Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Todays episode, i do not remember seeing any dislike between them. Probably because they did not have to comment.😆

Like  sunidhi was clapping whenever ashaji sang. so, i wonder...😕
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I noticed a cold vibe between them in the theater round but in the 1st gala Sunidhi and Asha ji were fine together. Sunidhi was even holding Ashaji's hand. I think its the editor trying to show somethings wrong !!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
If the editors cut that 'Dheeesh' music and doesnt use that 'Slow' effect on their actions, nothing seems odd between them 😆..

Just try watching their parts without sound 😉 and if possible double the vid speed at that particular place ! It doesnt look weird from any angle ! 😆😆
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I've noticed this too and have wanted to make a post on this but thought it's probably just me.When Asha ji commends a person for their siniging,Sunidhi finds flaws in it and vice versa...or could it be just due to editing?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I noticed the same thing, but I think the reactions/expressions can be credited to the team. If you notice the way the judging panel works - it's always two judges that will criticize the singer and two that will encourage him. Editors want to create some controversy by making it Asha Bhosle vs. Sunidhi Chauhan with their editing skills. I noticed yesterday when they were sitting next to each other, it didn't seem like any hostility was present when they were in the same angle. That said, I doubt Sunidhi would be stupid enough to risk her reputation by making those faces at Asha Bhosle's comments. Or vice versa!

But I am a little confused when we here everything from sur was perfect and you're going places to sur was messed up and you need to focus on your singing! Were the judges listening to the same performance?!
acjbmb01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont think there is any tension. I agree with the others that maybe its just the editing to create drama. Sunidhi and Ashaji have some difference of opinion sometimes, but I dont think they do it on purpose or because they have problem with each other. Its better than Season 3 when Udit Narayan was a judge...Anu Malik always had something to say about Uditji. 
neelema23 thumbnail
yes, i feel the same thing.
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fristly sundi is an excellet juge> what says might be bitter but it the truth> ashi dunno i feel the same way> but what can u do with a women you is elder then u and that who is ashi ji. if there is hopefully ashi will change her thoughts bout sonidi
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I did notice something amiss between the two in the last episode

Ashaji was talking to Salim mainly and she was sitting closer to him ..her body language was that she was turned away from Sunidhi and I did not see them talk at all..maybe it is just me or maybe Ashaji is just getting to know each judge individually

I think the CV/editors probably wanted a Sunidhi and Ashaji "war" but this would be beneath Ashaji given her age and experience...she is more like a senior figure and a legend in the singing world, so I am thinking they CVs/editors quickly changed their tune

Edited by silvermoonlight - 11 years ago
sunom thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVE_DMG

fristly sundi is an excellet juge> what says might be bitter but it the truth> ashi dunno i feel the same way> but what can u do with a women you is elder then u and that who is ashi ji. if there is hopefully ashi will change her thoughts bout sonidi

I totally disagree.