Tensions btw ashaji and sunidhi..??

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys ive been noticing lastfew episodes were ashaji and sunidhi have had to pass comments on things whatver sunidhi seems to say ashaji opposes it an visa versa ... Is it just me or does anyone else think they have problems going on??? And alsoo it seems like its comin more from ashaji than sunidhi. Sunidhi gives her comment and then ashaji says opposite and when ashaji opposes her sunidji just smiles and lets it go out of respect.

Franky i tjink its about ashaji feelin sunidhi might not be an apt judge or something... Idkkk

Any thoughts???

Oh and ps i luv luv luv poorvi k!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyGirl thumbnail
Really... i havent noticed it so much... but i believe maybe asha and sunidhi have different opinions and both are just giving them.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm..I noticed the same too..sunidhi did have a weird look when Ashaji,opposed her decision.At one point,anu malik commented that the contestant shd sing exactly like the original composer and Ashaji opposed it.When sunidhi tried telling the same,Anuji opposed it..ahhahaa..each one having different opinion.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
will just credit all the existant/ no- existant drama to the editing teamπŸ‘
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveRosh

Guys ive been noticing lastfew episodes were ashaji and sunidhi have had to pass comments on things whatver sunidhi seems to say ashaji opposes it an visa versa ... Is it just me or does anyone else think they have problems going on??? And alsoo it seems like its comin more from ashaji than sunidhi. Sunidhi gives her comment and then ashaji says opposite and when ashaji opposes her sunidji just smiles and lets it go out of respect.

Franky i tjink its about ashaji feelin sunidhi might not be an apt judge or something... Idkkk

Any thoughts???

Oh and ps i luv luv luv poorvi k!!!!!!!!!!

Bang on. I have felt the same since day one, but I will give benefit of doubt to both, bcz we know how small little things are distorted and played up to gain TRPs.Point is the channel need not resort to these gimmicks, having Asha ji on is good enough.😊 Needless to say I am watching the show for her😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: musicmuse

will just credit all the existant/ no- existant drama to the editing teamπŸ‘

Exactly..

I dont think anyone would dare to have any positive vibe about Ashaji and Lataji 😳 Not that these two sisters have the power of ruining their future and all, it's just that, they are SO amazing, and their work is SO damn commendable, who would even LIKE to have negative thoughts about them 😳 I mean really, we all love Lata-Asha dont we 😳😳

I dont think Sunidhi and Ashaji have problems.. It's the editors 😭 ..
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

abhi cinema baaki hain mere dost...in last some seasons anu n sunidhi had argued also abt their decisions...

beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not sure if there is tensions between Asha ji and Sunidhi. May  be it is all for TRP.   Sunidhi always argued, and Asha ji is known to be giving her mind or opinions all the time.  I do not think anybody including Sunidhi would oppose any comments by Asha ji in public even if there is disagreeement unless being told by the channel.  We all know how much respect Asha ji and Lataji commands.

Maybe what we are seeing is all scripted.
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree mostly with Sunidhi's comments - she is guiding them by telling them where they can improve.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ur rigt guys coul be just editong and trp increase oppurtunities but idkk if thats true why would slmeone like ashaji purposely do stuff to increase trps an make er imge bad?? Or sunidhi ...

Idkk it really seems like a real dislike