Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT YEP ALSO LOVE WHITE COLLAR CONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Awesome update :) loved it loadz <3 can't wait till thy realise thy r in love update soon xoxoox
--SKALOVE-- thumbnail
That was great plz continue and plz do pm me
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jus caught up wid d story.. wonderful.. hope dey realize dey love each other... like anjali.. plzz pm wen u update
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh god! Idk whom to look at..arnav or arjun..cz m CRAZY like hell for matt bomer!!!

m so stuck btwn them..i want them both..both of them hv gorgeous eyes, dat m insane abt..

d rest of ur update was a blur to me, sorry!..i cud only cncentrate on matt..gosh, god has created death on earth for us girls..
ok enuf of drooling..back to d update..so both of them r gttng jealous n both r nt ready to accpt their feelings..stupid ppl..they r made for each othr..
umm..i hv a selfish wish behind it..arnav n khushi goes togethr..then arjun's left for me😉
i knw i knw..m hopeless..yes, m hopelessly mad abt matt bomer..wat to do..his eyes n d way he wears formals..ah, i've nvr seen someone wearing formals so perfectly n lookin so hot in it..
ok ok..enuf of boring u wid my blabbering abt my craziness for him..u c, i cn go on n on abt him..n i wud watch magic mike only n only for him!..otherwise, m a really really good girl😊
Apples94 thumbnail
The update was brilliant
Can't wait to read more
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it
pls continue soon
pls pm me when u update
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Plz make arshi relize their true love towards each othr fast
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Back with another update :)
Late?!? No i don't feel so :P
Anyways first I want to wish Ramadan Mubarak to everyone who celebrates it && then my laptop broke down so my updates are going to be quiet irregular till it's fixed. So i have a reason for this delay & the only thing other than your guys' comments that made me write this was I was watching White Collar and every time Neal / Matt came on his face mocked me and told me to go write an update so here it is.

[10]

"I'm not going to talk to him anymore" Khushi thought in her head, looking towards Arnav at the breakfast table.
"What are you thinking?" Anjali asked observing Khushi in deep thinking.
"Nothing Di" Khushi said smiling.
Arnav observed Khushi too, she wasn't in her normal state, not how she usually was, she was different and it worried Arnav.
"How's Arjun?" Arnav asked Khushi casually, making sure everything between him and her as alright and he wasn't the source of her worries.
"He's fine" Khushi answered not looking towards Arnav, her voice void of emotion, not wanting to be too close to him, because that evoked feelings in her which got her confused.
"Di, let's go to Laxmi Nagar today, I've heard there's a lot of shops there too" Khushi suggested, wanting to go shopping and get rid of these worries.
"Alright, Khushi your wish." Anjali smiled.
"Arjun" Khushi was surprised seeing him at her house.
"Surprise" he waved his hands, at her.
"I was just about to call you" she smiled.
"&& see you think about me and I'm present" Arjun laughed "great telepathy."
Khushi laughed at the crazy guy in front of her who was her boyfriend.
"Khushi could you..." Anjali came out her room and was astonished to see Arjun there and greeted him graciously.
"Hi Anjali" Arjun said to Anjali and they both got into a conversation, Khushi went into her room to get ready.
Arnav and Lavanya walked hand in hand alongside with Arjun and Khushi, while Anjali just walked alone feeling left out a little.
"Di, look that bag" Khushi pointed towards an over the shoulder bag, it had exquisite embroidery work done in it, which was very pleasing to the eyes, "isn't it pretty?!"
"I like it" Lavanya said before Anjali even answered and they walked into the store to check it out.
Arjun went forward and helped Khushi pick out a color for the bag, Arnav felt something tug at his heart every time he saw Khushi and Arjun together, what hurt him even more was that Khushi hadn't had a real conversation with since last night.
"Khushi what about that one?" Arnav asked Khushi pointing towards a yellow bag with auburn red work in it.
"No, this ones better Arjun likes it too." Khushi answered not looking towards Arnav, and walked away towards where Anjali and Arjun stood talking.
"Arnav do you like this?"
"Yea sure, Lavanya whatever"  Arnav said in a rude tone.
o0o
Days had gone by, Khushi still trying to ignore Arnav but failing miserably, looking into his eyes made her forget that she was not to talk to him
"Khushi" Arnav called her, but she chose to ignore it.
Anjali and Lavanya had gone out today by themselves, leaving Khushi and Arnav home alone.
"Khushi" Arnav again called out her name, and went near her causing Khushi to have weird feelings inside her again.
"What do you want?" Khushi asked annoyed wanting to stay away from him, wanting these feelings to go away, the sensations inside her confusing her and she didn't want all that.
"Khushi, are you okay" Arnav asked concerned "you've been acting not so...not so... Khushi-ish these days"
"And?!" Khushi asked in a rough tone, hurting her doing this to him, making herself suffer too.
"AND?!" Arnav screamed "that's all you have to say AND?!" 
He pushed Khushi back on a wall, trapping her, holding her arms, leaving no space for her to escape. The usually calm composed Arnav Raizada lost his temper, which was very rare for him.
"Khushi, what's wrong with you?" he asked "Is it Arjun?" his voice now turning concerned "Did he hurt you?"
"No" tears falling out her eyes, for reason still anonymous to her, him being so close to her again made her feel thrilled inside, made her feel sentiments that were yet to be named.
"Khushi" Arnav now alot more mellowed down and alert than before yet not in his usual calm state said again "look if something's bothering you talk to me, we've been friends and always will be."
Khushi in a mix of emotions just reached out and gave Arnav a hug crying on his shoulder.
Arnav again felt the same feeling, which felt so right in the wrong ways.
"Sorry Arnav" Khushi tried to sound as composed as possible "I...I just have so much workload after the break and..." she lied to him, not knowing what was wrong with herself.
"Shhh!! it's okay" he reassured her.
Khushi came to the conclusion that all this that she was feeling was just mere acidity and heart burn and it'll go away in a couple of days.
o0o
"Khush" Arjun's voice came from the phone
"What" Khushi whined "let me sleep"
"It's 12:00 already" 
"So what, I want to sleep"
"Alright, I just wanted to say that the new restaurant that opened, we should go out and eat there tonight."
"Okay"
"I already made reservations for 5 kay"
"Yea, sounds good now let me sleep bye" and Khushi blew a kiss into the phone.
"Lavanya, I love your dress" Khushi exclaimed falling in love with Lavanyas baby blue maxi dress with a ruched bodice.
"Thanks Khushi" Lavanya said smiling back, showing off her perfect 32 white teeth and her cute dimple.
Arnav wore dark blue denim jeans with a white Armani Exchange shirt which flattered his already toned body. Anjali wore a black kimono dress, with crystal and beads embellished into the neckline. Khushi wore a white shirt dress with a blue belt that made her figure look more slender. 
There was a knock on the door and Anjali went to check to see who it was.
"Arjun, Hi"
"Hey" he smiled.
"Look at all of you, looking stunning."
"Thanks" they all said in almost equal unison.
"Let's get going then" Lavanya said
"Yea" Arnav added and they all left. Khushi and Arnav acting as if everything was normal although it wasn't but their friendship was above all and they weren't going to lose that.

Comments / Likes 
Edited by Angel-Girl - 11 years ago
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice update...and we will get regular updates from now on...