Frequent Posters

Apples94 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The update was brilliant
Khushi feeling jealous :)
Can't wait to read more
arshifan2012 thumbnail
hey!!!!!!!! nice updates!!!!!!!! plz do pm when you update next!!!!!!!!!
--SKALOVE-- thumbnail
THIS IS RLLY GOOD!!!! GREAT JOB!
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg...tat was an amazin one...jealousy hmmm...arnav ll surely feel jealous wen kushi s wid  arjun...hmmm...lovely...cn u pls pm me wen u update
--SKALOVE-- thumbnail
OMG!! THIS WAS TRUELY AMAZING!! I JUST READ IT FROM BEGGINING TILL END AND I COULDN'T PLZ CONTIUE AND PLZ DO PM ME!! THIS IS TRUELY JUST FANTASTIC!!!
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
that was wonderful
n bobby pin = epicπŸ˜†
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Many of you will like this one :)
&& the Birthday idea was completely mines and then they showed it in the show. Great Minds Think Alike I guess. :) the telepathy between me and the CV's is great you see.

[8]
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Khushi, Happy Birthday to you" Arnav, Anjali and Lavanya sang at the top of their lungs for Khushi.
Khushi had spent the day with Arjun, making it easier for them to make preparations for her birthday, they had stalled her from coming home till at 11:59 and then exactly at 12:00 they sang her the song. Khushi was amazed by all what her friends did for her.
"You guys?!" she said lovingly.
"Cut the cake!!" Arnav playfully yelled at her.
"Ok Boss"
They had got her a small 3 tier chocolate cake, the chocolate rich and yummy, with beautiful flowers piped on top with white chocolate icing, sprinkled with chocolate shavings and Happy Birthday Khushi written splendidly with bright pink icing which shocked your eyes.
Khushi took a piece of cake and fed Arnav and Arnav fed her, she then made Anjali and Lavanya eat the cake. Khushi cut out a small piece of cake and put it on a plate.
"Arnav come here" she called Arnav who was talking to Lavanya to herself.
"What?" he asked.
"You need to close your eyes" she then signaled Anjali and Lavanya.
"This better be good" Arnav said, his eyes closed, not at all expecting what was about to happen.
Khushi gave Lavanya a balloon that lied near to her and gestured Lavanya to pop it as soon as Anjali counts 3 with her fingers.
"It's your birthday Khushi, why are you getting me a present?" he said laughingly.
"Shut up Arnav and wait, oh and tell me how many fingers am I holding up?"
When Arnav couldn't spit out the right answer, Khushi was sure his eyes were closed. Anjali started the counting with her hands, Lavanya getting ready to pop the balloon and Khushi took the plate with the cake on it and smudged it into Arnavs face.
*POP* Arnav jumped.
"What the f***?!"'.. "Khushi"'. "Lavanya"'. "Di"'"Really?!?"
It was pin drop silent and not being able to hold in the laughter anymore the three girls started to laugh out loud earning glares from Arnav.
"Sorry Baby" Lavanya went up to Arnav and hugged him, again evoking those feelings in Khushi which she didn't understand; she wanted to be the one to pacify him, to hug him close.
She went to Arnav and gave him a side hug along with Anjali holding her ears and mouthing I'm sorry.
Arnav soon started laughing seeing his face in the pictures Khushi was taking.
o0o
"Arjun, you need to come with us today, NO EXCUSES!!"
Khushi was trying to make sure that Arjun came and met her friends today, because he had to leave the last time due to some important work regarding the Bridal Show which was happening soon.
"I will don't worry" Arjun got up to make her believe he would, he came closer to her making her a little self conscious and that's when they heard a knock on the door, frustrated everytime they try to come close something comes up.
"Arghhh" Arjun groaned.
"That's what you get for ditching on me the last time" Khushi laughed.
They were going to visit Chandni Chowk today, having heard a lot about that place. They had been waiting for Arjun to arrive for the past 15 minutes and he still hadn't been here.
'Finally, you make it" Khushi said opening the door as Arjun arrived.
"Sorry" he said holding his ear.
"That's ok" Khushi went forward and gave him a hug.
Arnav seeing Khushi hugging someone else made him mad and he couldn't come to a rational conclusion as to why. He thought it may have been because, he didn't know Arjun well, and he was just looking out for one of his closest friends.
"Arjun this is Arnav, his sister Anjali, & Lavanya" Khushi said introducing them respectively.
"Hi" Arjun said to all of them "It's nice to finally see a face to the name" Arjun said to Arnav.
Khushi sensed a little tension between the two of them but chose to ignore it, thinking it'll be better once they all got to know each other.
Chandni Chowk was a very busy and crowded place, people of all types were there.
"Let's have some gol gappay" Khushi said excitedly.
Gol Gappay was one of Khushi's favorite food even back in London, & Arnav knew that.
The only time they had actually gotten what they thought was a glimpse of Chandni Chowk when they watched the movie "Chandni Chowk To China."
Khushi took her time eating each one of those sour, sweet, spicy things, the water mixture flowing down the sides of her mouth.
Arnav had this sudden urge to go there and clean it for her, tuck the little strand of hair that was in front of her face but he controlled himself, as Arjun cleaned it with a tissue paper and fed her and she fed him back. Arnav didn't know what took him over at that moment, the feeling very strong but unknown, he turned around and fed Lavanya, a part of him being mad at Khushi.
Khushi saw Arnav feeding Lavanya and she was a bit disappointed, making Arjun feed her more.

Comments / Likes

Edited by Angel-Girl - 11 years ago
Becs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...poor guys they don't know themselves. Great update!
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aag dono taraf barabar laga haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg...if both of them continue lyk dis they will surely burst open one day...lovely update tanx 4 d pm