Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: NiksAngel

Woow...its really wonderfully written...enjoyed reading the whole FF...do pm me if not an issue...waitin for d next update...!!!

Absolutely! Thanks...
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aarrsshhii

yeaaayy... d update s hre..!!

ofcz , as always u did a brilliant job!!!! kudooos👏
i cnt wait fr d next part, its gnna b them all togthr isnt it... u gotta make it real loong dear😉

totlly compltly loved dis part.. espclly wen he saw her dancing , while having d food , nd later in d room...
nd y is he enquiring abt payal? is he having secnd thoughts...😲

btw ive learnt to keep patience nd wait fr d updates nw😆 coz it gives alwys a grt read...😊

waiting fr their outing...aaw😳

second thoughts are good right? His original thoughts weren't so ...
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update as usual!!!!

Hmmm.. Shyam as usual again iss scum bag!!! Slimy n sleazy!!!!! Wonder what he has up his sleeve...

Khushi n Arnav... Interesting phase!!!! Next update am sure will hv lots of fireworks!!!
Can't wait to read the next one!! Thnx for the pm!!!!
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant update
i think akash and payal should meet already and get this over with because of this poor khushi's little job is in trouble and i don't wan't her to be loosiing her job and depending on arnav's mercy
hopfully the plan works out for all of them and creepy shyam won't get to meet khushi before arnav knows the true nature of his creepiness
thanx for the pm:)
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.
Whats gonna happen.:(
no more Mu's Plz.
Eager fr next
PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
this onez getn more n more interesting with every chapter, im in luv with this FF. Fab update
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting!

This is getting exciting day by day. Yesterday, I was stalking this thread for update and I saw still 9th chapter at pg 88 :( and today I got one :P

He again crept into the house thru window. Cool act. I winder Anjali didnt suspect how he came in cos the door was locked.

The lunch! :P 

Mrs. Malhotra! I owe you one. You made Kushi to confront Arnav. First step of trying to having a conversation without having Payal involved in it.

Day out now? Anjali is shrewd! :P

Thanks for the pm.
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Thank u thank u thank u for such an awesome update...
So anjali is trying to play match maker here...I love it. But the shyam character has me breaking a sweat ...that is his GF who committee suicide...

Oh my I hope he does not come for som more time...

U bring out Arnav khyshi so well in this update...the inoccent khushi unable to understand her reactions to him...the brave strong front she portrays comes apart in his prsence yet she tries to hide it.

The Arnav not used to reacting like this to women...trying to understand the unfanthomable pull for this woman but unable to resist it.

All I say is wow..

Ur cliffhanger about arshi spending a day together in beautiful rajasthan is going to make crazy...send them to my fav city of jaisalmer na please...

If there is one place wer I wud like to see arshi stranded for night it is the jaisalmer fort...

Perfect place for romanctic night ..

Hehe u have activated my dreamy romantic mind...

I

Loved the update K.  Want a longer one next time, please?. I liked B...'s suggestion about Jailsalmer. I too am recollecting my Rajasthan visit because of this story. Waiting for you to describe the next scenic place there with of course Arshi romance.
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome, please update soon

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OHH so Anjali wants Khushi to "occupy" Arnav...I can't wait to see how that turns out!! Thanks for the PM!!