Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

well add this to the 1st page pls:-)

i think i know how..there are IPK videos on SP site. earlier it was just the video! but now before every video a random add which is actually the ones that are played on TV while airing IPKKND is actually played!
so the purpose of TRPs is to get advertising revenue and IPK sure shot covers it on net!!

so go ahead and play every video a million times and come back every day!!!
that will allow us to give TRPs to our precious show!⭐️

http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.asp?288_1_Manorama-tells-the-family-about-Arnav's-kidnap

U sure about this????? if we watch here it makes a difference????
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fazila~

U sure about this????? if we watch here it makes a difference????

not 100%
but here is the thing. the TRPs are counted to find out about how many viewers will tune in for each show. so the max people means to put an advertisement in that slot u have to pay the highest amount as most people will watch it.
so logically this online thing also makes us watch all those advertisements (it is compulsor, u can't bypass the 20-30second add)! ya.. so the purpose of that is covered.

and no it won't be reflected in the number that is displayed in the general TRPs. BUT Star Plus will get the statistics!!
and as it is in the hands of the SP people to keep or scrap a show, this will definitely help!
ya even if a show has low TRPs, if it generates profits for them through another medium SP is going to keep the show, cz for them it doesn't matter through which channel they get money as long as they get it..

they can actually show the statistics for the advertisers. well all of them r business guys.. they have already signed agreements if they r already having the adds before the online videos..meaning they are not doing charity. the advertisers r paying for it already!

so in all of that IPK will be safe as long as SP keeps getting revenue through the ads online!
cz SP is not as regressive in the business sense as it used to be. they r getting the true power of the international viewer..there have been many indications to this..
so we have hope through this system:-)

i hope i didn't make u confused.

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

not 100%
but here is the thing. the TRPs are counted to find out about how many viewers will tune in for each show. so the max people means to put an advertisement in that slot u have to pay the highest amount as most people will watch it.
so logically this online thing also makes us watch all those advertisements (it is compulsor, u can't bypass the 20-30second add)! ya.. so the purpose of that is covered.

and no it won't be reflected in the number that is displayed in the general TRPs. BUT Star Plus will get the statistics!!
and as it is in the hands of the SP people to keep or scrap a show, this will definitely help!
ya even if a show has low TRPs, if it generates profits for them through another medium SP is going to keep the show, cz for them it doesn't matter through which channel they get money as long as they get it..

they can actually show the statistics for the advertisers. well all of them r business guys.. they have already signed agreements if they r already having the adds before the online videos..meaning they are not doing charity. the advertisers r paying for it already!

so in all of that IPK will be safe as long as SP keeps getting revenue through the ads online!
cz SP is not as regressive in the business sense as it used to be. they r getting the true power of the international viewer..there have been many indications to this..
so we have hope through this system:-)

i hope i didn't make u confused.

hmmm...got it...thx for info...the url u gave never show videos...lets see if they reply
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fazila~

hmmm...got it...thx for info...the url u gave never show videos...lets see if they reply

u r welcome:)
n u mean this 1 right? i just clicked it..works fine 4 me..
anyway go straight to the IPK homepage on SP site and from there go to the video:-)

ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
International viewers -- we can increase TRPs by watching IPK on star plus site instead of dailymotion or youtube or apnadesi ...
so email SP about SP player not working
go to this link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3072132&PID=60238837&#60238837
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
keep mailing them guys.. dont stop
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dude..it was necessary for me..really we those r inhabitting out of india,have to do something for increasing trp..n its the proper way.
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VasantiLad

TRP only works in India unfortunately as it measures viewers over there only. Its like UK shows cannot be measured abroad etc. A lot of fans do not subscribe to TV & catch the show on the net - so how can that be measured. My Freind from IF made a really good point - she said that the majority audience of IPKKND is young & therefore will ctach the show off the net - TRP will not show this. TRP only tv ratings

agree with u 100%...we should do something 2 increase the trp yaar..
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want trpz to increase at any cost!! lets do it,tnx 4 making this post:)
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintue

International viewers -- we can increase TRPs by watching IPK on star plus site instead of dailymotion or youtube or apnadesi ...
so email SP about SP player not working
go to this link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3072132&PID=60238837&#60238837

N usa also its not working...can i add ur link to my post???