Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Dear Fazila, 

We thank you for writing in to us. It's a pleasure to hear from our viewers residing out of India and to know of their deep connect and involvement with our shows and the channel. It's great to know that our show Iss Pyaar ko kya naam du? has struck a chord with you.

We are glad to know that you are an ardent fan of Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam do. With the return of Arnav and the upcoming turns and twists, rest assured that the show will be hugely promoted. We hope you will like the upcoming track. Rest assured the show will continue to entertain you. 

Your patronage is valuable to us. We look forward to your continued support. Keep watching and stay connected! 

Regards,

Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: [email protected]
 How do we international viewers increase the TRPS

yaaa...im sooo happy...dances around the channel hahahhaha🥳

HI friends...was watching IPK and saw this add where they want to know our opinion about the Star Plus and our favourite serial... Plz email them and add more if u like... Thanks...

Email here...   [email protected]

The more the better...Mods im sorry if this has been made before...thanks...

Hi there

I and thousands of other IPKKND fans from all over the world want Star Plus to know that we love this show.

We would like you to bring our fave jodi, Barun and Sanaya to Los Angeles. (soon please)

Hats off to IPKKND team, the cvs, the story, direction and acting, out of this world, like no other Star Plus show.

Please ensure this show goes on for the next 5-6 years more. It has so much potential. I am a regular on Indiaforums, maybe you can see the comments, posts on India Forum to determine TRP for IPKKND. Check it here...

How can we in the USA and our friends and family in UK and the rest of the world help increase the TRP???

Please advise!!!!!!

Thanks and Have a Great Day!!!

Thanks all...press like and EMAIL them plzzz...thanks...

Plz visit this link n write this email too...WE need to increase the TRPS...so lets all do it 😊...1 letter a day...will make their inbox crazy and full of IPK 😆

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's a very good question? How can we increase TRP?
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

That's a very good question? How can we increase TRP?

Email them plz...
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

will definitely email them ASAP...
I want the ppl of StarPlus to know just how amazing this show is and that it is the best show and that there are a lot of us international viewers that have fallen in love with this show, the characters and the story. Honestly watching this show is part of my faily routine now. It's not complete if I'm not on IF and if I don't watch the show!
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
TRP only works in India unfortunately as it measures viewers over there only. Its like UK shows cannot be measured abroad etc. A lot of fans do not subscribe to TV & catch the show on the net - so how can that be measured. My Freind from IF made a really good point - she said that the majority audience of IPKKND is young & therefore will ctach the show off the net - TRP will not show this. TRP only tv ratings
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasantiLad

TRP only works in India unfortunately as it measures viewers over there only. Its like UK shows cannot be measured abroad etc. A lot of fans do not subscribe to TV & catch the show on the net - so how can that be measured. My Freind from IF made a really good point - she said that the majority audience of IPKKND is young & therefore will ctach the show off the net - TRP will not show this. TRP only tv ratings

i know that... nothing is impossible...they can improvise... r we idiots to pay the cable ppl here?? we pay $40 per month 4 SP n they put so much adds... all red lines coming during the show...why cant they set something online...so we can watch there n they can get the trps from there...😃  nothing is impossible...if there is a will...😉 Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
1yyy2krish3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well needed question 
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Watch show on starplayer
it contributes in trps
noclapsplease thumbnail
i think trp's are only measured in india 
u can give ur response that u all are a regular viewer and  a fan
not sure about it
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well add this to the 1st page pls:-)

i think i know how..there are IPK videos on SP site. earlier it was just the video! but now before every video a random add which is actually the ones that are played on TV while airing IPKKND is actually played!
so the purpose of TRPs is to get advertising revenue and IPK sure shot covers it on net!!

so go ahead and play every video a million times and come back every day!!!
that will allow us to give TRPs to our precious show!⭐️

http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.asp?288_1_Manorama-tells-the-family-about-Arnav's-kidnap