Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm speechless! It was just amazing!! 👏
It was so heart touching.. 😭 My heart went out to Ram.. Beautifully written.. You're too good!

nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Nands

Speechless girl. Iam still sick with the last part of the show. You are the expert in penning down RK's
thoughts and expressions.

THere's nothing more to add really!@

Take a bow!!

hi angie
thanks.. you know me... Ram kapoor has become a part of my mind... aaj kal itna dard seh raha hai aur ek rasta chahiye tha us dard ko bahar nikalne ke liye ... so maine de diya use woh rasta.. but truly man... if the originally concieved Ram Kapoor is still there in the show this is how he would have reacted... I know for sure. 

but what i wrote is what anybody who truly loves their spouse would feel ... I would

nandinimp thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

I don't know what to say...

I really don't...

Just know that I'm reading and re-reading this...
And i can actually FEEL Ram's pain...

😭😭😭

Hi amby

I know the pain is intense ... cause I feel it when I miss my beloved when he is away ... imagine Ram has to live with it for the rest of his life - at least that is what he knows..

that's love i guess baby -- TRUE LOVE
nandinimp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

Honestly it was very very touching...
great job dear...
im at a loss of what to comment...sorry...you write so well ...so now im running short of words...
hats off

thank you subah... what i wrote came from the heart ... therefore it touched yours
nandinimp thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Really touching😭😭...Ram's agony was beautifully brought out👏👏...its really unfortunate that this show too was not spared reasons being the TRPs😡...Grrr...am also one of the unhappy, disappointed persons like all of you😔...such a nice show had to end like this...but at what cost?...and every line you wrote was very realistic...thanks a lot..😳😳

Thank you

when the business end of soemthing beautiful is given more credence than the beauty itself this is what will happen and when one of the most wonderful actors in the world of television is given grief to enact.. this is what will result...

nandinimp thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Nandy

WOW! Am speechless, literally and figuratively..What a heartfelt, heart wrenching emotional outpouring of grief and sadness from Ram's pov..Am touched and want to console and comfort RK..Wonderfully expressed words.. Take a bow lady!

Hi maris

Long time no see man.. what is with you? 

and thanks man.. coming from you - you just made my day... 

every word that i wrote is truly from the heart and putting it in ram's voice just gave me sooo much pleasure... you know me and my total obsession with him

nandinimp thumbnail

Originally posted by: balhfan22

I'm speechless! It was just amazing!! 👏

It was so heart touching.. 😭 My heart went out to Ram.. Beautifully written.. You're too good!

thanks to you ... i appreciate the time you took to read ..
nandinimp thumbnail

Originally posted by: evanbaxter7058

Usually I don't get distressed by emotional scenes in movies or something like that. Because my perception says ' damn! It is just a fiction" but after reading your writing I just couldn't control tears escaping from my eyes. My fav lines are:

"I know that when you want me by your side you will stop my breath and my darling Priya ... for that I shall wait."

"Priya PLEASE MUJHE YEH BHI SIKHA DO KI  MARNE PAR BHI MAIN ZINDA KAISE REH SAKHOON'"

Really it was awesome; I can't bear to see Ram in this agony

Now I'm annoyed with myself thinking that how can two characters merely based on fiction have this much attachment with my emotion!  

I'm happy that I stopped watching the serial, otherwise I would go insane in few days :(

hi 
 iam truly happy that you read and liked... the show might be going to the cleaners but for me Ram kapoor , the actor and the character are ALIVE and kicking to go for me... that is the reason for this monologue
karamsekhon thumbnail
awesome very well written you explained his side with justification👏
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nandini, that  was fabulous.