Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just awesome...
Loved it a lot...
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome ending 😃...
Rey got Love of a Mother and The love of his Life 👍🏼...
Loved it ❤️.
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roxxy47

Awesome ending 😃...

Rey got Love of a Mother and The love of his Life 👍🏼...
Loved it ❤️.

Thanks dear.
Ya he got the mother love too
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m stunned.. I loved dis story..!!
U write proficiently.. No doubt in it!!!
Emotions.. Pain.. Love... Tears.. Happiness!!
Evrything was thr... I knew it tht d one who listened everything was sharon only..!
Sharon walked up to shivam.. I was lik go babes.. Get d hell out of him!!
But swayam condition.. It wrecked my heart too.. U explained it brilliantly!
I really hav no words to explain dat part..
Kriyaanshyam's condition pierced me heart too..!
Now wht was unexpected is smriti's involvement in it.. Lik she's d new principle of St.louis... Awsome thought re!!
N sharon too helped her.. Oh my.. She cutted her hand jus coz of d guilt dat she hurted her love..!
N shivam's garbage scene was hahahahaha!!
N those slaps by smriti.. Ahh.. Wish i cud b thr to c tht legendary moment n next by swayam.. I was imaginin it all along.. Claps for dis scene!!
Dat filthy creatire deservs lot worst thn dis!!
N now d kriyaansh part.. Haye.. Again d best..
Rey's nane was tattoed on kriya's while back n evryone was shocked seeing it.. I was too..
N dat hug part of kriyaansh was d cutest..awww!!
They cried n cried in each othr's arms..! I too cried wid dem:(
N dan swaron's part.. I was thinkin dat moment dat agr dharon ne locha paaua na toh schi i l go n wud kill her but unexpectedly aida nai hua..(thnx to u),instead she made their relationship official dat too in front of d whol college :D
K now when smriti slapped rey.. I was lik,whts wid dis women yar.. But thn again u prooved me wrong n she accepted rey n thus kriyaansh.. Happy to death!! :D
Ps-i loved rey's reaction when he got a slap n kriya was busy giggling;)
Haha
A perfect story.. Loved it!!
Lookin for some more amazing stories frm u :)
Wheneve u update anything.. Do pm me :)
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

I m stunned.. I loved dis story..!!
U write proficiently.. No doubt in it!!!
Emotions.. Pain.. Love... Tears.. Happiness!!
Evrything was thr... I knew it tht d one who listened everything was sharon only..!
Sharon walked up to shivam.. I was lik go babes.. Get d hell out of him!!
But swayam condition.. It wrecked my heart too.. U explained it brilliantly!
I really hav no words to explain dat part..
Kriyaanshyam's condition pierced me heart too..!
Now wht was unexpected is smriti's involvement in it.. Lik she's d new principle of St.louis... Awsome thought re!!
N sharon too helped her.. Oh my.. She cutted her hand jus coz of d guilt dat she hurted her love..!
N shivam's garbage scene was hahahahaha!!
N those slaps by smriti.. Ahh.. Wish i cud b thr to c tht legendary moment n next by swayam.. I was imaginin it all along.. Claps for dis scene!!
Dat filthy creatire deservs lot worst thn dis!!
N now d kriyaansh part.. Haye.. Again d best..
Rey's nane was tattoed on kriya's while back n evryone was shocked seeing it.. I was too..
N dat hug part of kriyaansh was d cutest..awww!!
They cried n cried in each othr's arms..! I too cried wid dem:(
N dan swaron's part.. I was thinkin dat moment dat agr dharon ne locha paaua na toh schi i l go n wud kill her but unexpectedly aida nai hua..(thnx to u),instead she made their relationship official dat too in front of d whol college :D
K now when smriti slapped rey.. I was lik,whts wid dis women yar.. But thn again u prooved me wrong n she accepted rey n thus kriyaansh.. Happy to death!! :D
Ps-i loved rey's reaction when he got a slap n kriya was busy giggling;)
Haha
A perfect story.. Loved it!!
Lookin for some more amazing stories frm u :)
Wheneve u update anything.. Do pm me :)

OMG Pihu so big comment.
Well thanks a lot and lot dear.
I am happy that atleast someone has like my SS so much.
I am really touched to see your comment.
I will try my level best to update more stories of Kriyansh.
Thanks a lot once again dear.
Love ya.
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozyln

OMG Pihu so big comment.
Well thanks a lot and lot dear.
I am happy that atleast someone has like my SS so much.
I am really touched to see your comment.
I will try my level best to update more stories of Kriyansh.
Thanks a lot once again dear.
Love ya.

Ur welcome re:)
I happend to read dis SS n m glad dat i read it...

GayatriJethani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just readed all the part of this ss...
Awesome work dear.. 👏
loved it
such a sweet ending
keep writing more
nature2 thumbnail

My First SS in D3. Hope you all will like it.

Beginning is the same.

Swayam got a call from an unknown number. He went out of the class and answered it.

It was her yes. Yes it was her. She was back in town. He was shocked to hear her voice. His legs were trembling and was about to collapse on ground with huge emotions rushing in his veins.

Sharon saw it from the class. His expressions were blank. His face pale white, dull, almost all kinds of horror expressions. The bell rang and he suddenly rushed into class took his bag and ran away from there. Sharon went behind him, but he sat into car and drove away. Everyone were stunned to see Swayam behaving like this.

He went to park where she wants to meet him. The car stopped with a screeching sound. He flung opened the door with a bang and ran into the park with full on speed. There she was standing with tears in her eyes. He was worried, happy, angry, sad and almost everything with her. As she didn't even bother to say him before leaving. He ran towards her with tears in his eyes and hugged her tightly with all kinds of emotions. She hugged him back. They both cried in each others' embrace for long hours.

Swayam: "Where were you? Don't you know I missed you so damn?"

Kria: "I am Sorry to leave you guys like this. Really sorry." she apologized.

She then explained him everything why she left and what was the reason. She also told that her mom got a call from some random song shop. Someone was hearing their conversation. Who was it?

In College:

Everyone were sitting in the cafeteria even Shivam but he was on the other table and an hour passes by. Sharon enters there coming from locker room and at the same time Swayam enters the cafeteria. Swayam goes and sits with everyone but everyone were shocked when they saw Sharon sitting near Shivam. What was going on?

Sharon: "Hey Shivam. Whats up? How are you sweetie?" she smiles at him in a seductive way. Shivam gets flattered seeing this. He greets Sharon and says her to join him. The whole gang was shocked and confused to see this.

Vicky: "Sharon what's this? Why are you sitting with him?" he says angrily to her.

Nilesh: "Ya Sharon we are your friends not him. So come here." he too yells at her.

Sharon was angry at them. She turned towards them.

Sharon: "Shut up guys! Just shut up. I have only one friend and that is Shivam." she turns back to him and gives a sweet smile again. "And from now on my boy friend too." she continued.

Everyone's mind, heart, and almost every nerve collapsed on ground after hearing this tough nobody knows that she and Swayam were couple but still nobody expected this from her.

Swayam was shattered to ground listening this. He couldn't take it anymore. After all his muscle breaking efforts he and Sharon were together and now she just broke up with him in an instant moment. What was going on? What was she up to?

Everyone's mood was bad. They all got up and walked away to rehearsal hall. Swayam ran away from there to Kria's home. He was too hurt to share this pain with anyone else. He cannot even talk to Rey about it as he himself was so disturbed about it.

Rey was also hell shocked as to what happened suddenly to Sharon why she did like this?

On the other hand Sharon was talking to Shivam. He asked her out for a date and she accepted it. They both got up to walk out of the cafeteria. Sharon was holding Shivam's hand while walking out.

Rey called Swayam. He was not answering his call at all.

And finally after 35 times of trying Swayam did pick up his call and Rey said all this to him about Sharon going out on a date with Shivam.

Precap:

Swayam reaches to his home with Kria.

He cries his heart out in Kria's arms.

Rey arrives there at the same time.

Rey doesn't misunderstand Swayam but leaves from there.

Everyone comes to know about Kria.

The most unexpected thing is waiting up for the whole gang.

Its not the arrival of Kria but about Sharon.

Sharon took an unexpected step towards Shivam. Which left the whole gang numb. All their senses were cut off after seeing what Sharon did.

The rage busted out. But of whom? It was not Rey or Swayam nor Kria. Who it was?

Guys buddy me for PMs. And its just a prologue.

Update is still at a hold.

Part 1 Pg 9

Part 2 Pg 14

Part 3 Pg 31

reallly unexpected turn hmh👏👏😊😃😭⭐️
nature2 thumbnail

Hey Guys today is my Birthday so here's a treat for you. An update. And guys thanks a lot and loads guys. It was really awesome and nice experience in this forum too and to know that you all loved my FF so much. All the comments and appreciations were really UNEXPECTED! ! ! ! If you all guys wouldn't have commented then I would have not updated this. Thanks a lot for showing your interest. And special thanks to Maggie my sister for sending out PMs for my posts and giving me nice friends in D3 forum. Love you all guys. Now enough of my talks here's an update.

POV (point of view).

Guys when I write POV then it means the para is from that person's point of view or going in that person's mind.

Shivam was rotting in the garbage bin. He got up all angrily and went to his home for a bath. The all people who were in that area saw Shivam getting up from the garbage bin and started laughing. The principal of St. Louis was changed three days back and still no one knew about the new principal except Sharon.

Two days before:

Smiti Ghai's POV:

(all the things going in Smiti Ghai's mind).

I am the new principal of St. Louis College. I immediately went to footloose authority. From there I got the information that on the day of eliminations Dazzlers' performance was stolen by someone. I took out the information about the group that stole dazzlers performance and from there I got to know that it was someone called Shivam. And  then from there I walked up to Shivam's old collage.

The college people said that Shivam has left college and has joined St. Louis college. I again walked up there to the collage and took out Shivam's information. I had his every detail in hand. Didn't know why this was some where related. I reversed my mind's CD with all the incidents. That night Shivam came to my home for some bank work. He also met Kria. And then only I got a call.

I still had that song mixing shop number with me. But before that I have to call to Shivam and talk to him. The information I got from college had Shivam's number I dailed the number and before the call got connected the name on the screen shocked me like hell. My body froze like ice. My veins were dead and my blood stopped to flow in my dead veins for a second. The name flashing on the screen was of the song mixing shop. It was Shivam who called me. . . It was him. . .

I drove immediately to St. Louis college and showed the proofs and details and all his misdeeds. And now his TC (transfer certificate) was in my hands. He was so dead. He messed with my daughter. He doesn't know me. I am Smiti Ghai the new principal of St. Louis.

It was me who saw that day Kria and Swayam hugging. And I came to know even Sharon was there. I knew that she would misunderstand Swayam. I walked up to her and hugged her. She busted out in cry and I consoled and explained her. She immediately went back to college and did as I said her. She trapped Shivam. And brought him to her home. She mixed "date drug" in his champagne. And that's the reason Shivam doesn't remember anything. That night Sharon cursed herself for cheating and not trusting on Swayam and she hurted herself. She was all along my partner in crime.

Two days later:

Smiti's POV:

I called Kria and asked her to come to college. It was now revealing time. Now I will take the revenge. I said her everything that Sharon has not broke up with Swayam and she still loves him. It was all fake and drama for a necessary cause.

Rey's POV:

It has been two days and she was back in town but still she didn't called me nor she came to meet me. It was 8:00 and I came early to college as I was not liking to stay at home. I sat in atrium. And now it was 8:25. students started to rush in. everyone were laughing and giggling around like mad. Soon my whole team reached and they too were laughing. What was going on. I asked Vicky. He showed me a pic and I had a smile too. It was of Shivam in the garbage bin.  How did this happen. Even Swayam was sitting next to me but we both didn't speak a word to each other but still we were mentally with each other sharing each other's pain. Sharon walked in the atrium. Her hand was hurt. Swayam saw this and was worried but he couldn't ask her as she broke up with him. My eyes were still searching for kria. Where is she. . .? A few moments later she too walked in. I was all shocked to see her. And happy at the same time. I even had questions in mind. She was wearing those boxers which she wore on that day when she first time danced on the floor and took the decision of making her team weakling. There was a white t-shirt inside and a blue jacket on top.

She stood there next to Sharon. Kria's next step shocked me. She kept her arms around Sharon and hugged her sidewards. It was like she was supporting Sharon. Ya and why wouldn't she after all they both have done the same mistake. And the next moment I heard someone walking down the steps. Its was Kria's mom. Now what she is hear again to insult me or what?

Kria's POV:

I know that Rey would misunderstand me as I am standing next to Sharon. I know he have so many questions and I know I have to give so many answers to his so many questions. But today I will prove him my love. I don't know why Maa called me here but all I knew was that Sharon was innocent. And I was happy about it. As I cannot see my best friend Swayam in this condition.

My POV:

Kria's mom walked down into the atrium. Everyone were standing. Shivam reached in the college just the exact time. He was all furious. She stood there in the center and announced.

Smiti: "Hello everyone I am Smiti Ghai. Your new principal." she said with attitude. Everyone were surprised. Some were shocked. Rey and Shivam were among those who were shocked.

Smiti: "Well now my first duty as a principal is to wipr away filthy people from my college." she said and walked up to Shivam. Her next step was horrific.

She landed a huge and hard slap on his cheeks. He was trying to recover his lost senses but before that there was another slap on his another cheek too. Before he could understand anything there landed another slap. Hatrick.!!!!

He was shocked.

Smiti: "How dare you? How dare you played this cheap tactics and games with my daughter? How dare you play with her life." she screamed in rage.

Rey was shocked to see this side of Kria's mom. She exposed him in front of everyone. She said that it was all along him who was playing games around. She also said that it was Sharon who helped her all along. Swayam was shocked to listen this. He was on cloud nine after listening this.

Shivam was trying to speak up to justify himself but before that another slap landed on him. It was Swayam.

Swayam: "How dare you? Just because of you I was misunderstanding Sharon. Just because of you my both the friends got separated. Their love couldn't get complete because of your wrecked antics." he was so angry cursing himself.

Kria walked away from there to the audition hall where every year auditions got conducted.

Kria smashed on the ground hearing this. She was so heart broken that she could do anything. She was soon in tears.

Smiti on the other hand called police and handed him. She gestured to Swayam to handle Rey. She walked away in her cabin. Rey was crying so damn badly that it was now uncontrollable for him. He was about to collapse on the ground but Swayam held and hugged him tighly. He saw Sharon. She ignored his look. Rey was feeling so much pain. Soon he came back to his senses and realized that Kria is no where. Where did she go? The class started and all the students were in class except the dazzlers and weaklings. Swayam was trying to pacify his pain.

The whole gang started to search for Kria. Finally Rey saw her in the audition hall. Everyone were now in the hall. They saw Kria fallen on the ground. Rey was tensed to see her like this. But he still somewhere had the doubt in his mind about her but not in his heart. He desperately wanted to hug her to remove her pain. But before he could walk up to her he heard music going on.

It was a painful song.

Kria got up and began dancing. She was in deep pain and her pain was visible in her dance. Her broken, bleeding and smashed heart was visible in her dance. She was taking swirls and turns. Her feet seemed unstoppable. Her breath became heavier. Her swirls fastened up. She was unaware of the gang in the hall. She was sweating because of the heat of continuous dancing. She removed her jacket facing her back towards them. Now her bare back was visible to everyone. Her backless top was exposing her back until her waist. She kept dancing facing her back towards them.

But what stunned everyone was not her act of removing jacket but her back. The tattoo. The tattoo on her back. It was Rey's name inscribed on her back in the form of a fashionable tattoo. The tattoo covered up her back totally. From her neck to shoulders to trunk to waist. It was really big. No one, no girl has ever done this for her love. Rey was in more tears after seeing this. Now he was dead sure that he misunderstood her. He was so much in pain by seeing her in pain. He couldn't take it anymore.

He walked up to the stage and unbuttoned his shirt but didn't remove it. Kria was about to fall on ground but suddenly Rey held her in his arms in hugging position. He covered her bare back with his shirt still on him. They both were in one shirt now.

It did not take even a second for Kria to realize that it was him.

Her Rey. For whom she has been waiting for so long time. Kria, Rey and God only these three know how they spent every minute without each other. He hugged her suddenly with all passion, pain, heeartbroken, happiness, sorrow and almost everything. She suddenly let out a loud cry of pain in his arms with a loud shriek of cry. He was also sobbing and moaning loud.

If they hadn't united today it was sure they would have passed their life without doing anything just in each other's memories. They would have literally died without each other. She was crying in his arms. Her head was deep dug in his chest. He held her tight not letting her go even for a second. The whole gang left them alone and walked away from there. Their hug was so long that they lived all those moments which they lost and lived all alone without each other. It was a powerful hug. They wept silently for minutes and those minutes turned into hours. They didn't said a word to each other. Just their hug and the whole situation said everything.

The whole gang was in rehearsal hall.

On the other hand Swayam was trying to make up with Sharon by continuously apologizing her by texting her for God knows how many times. Sharon shouted on Swayam in front of everyone.

Sharon: "What the hell Swayam. . . ." she had so much anger on face. It broke Swayam's heart.

Sharon: "Why are you sending me these damn and sick apology texts?" she revealed. Everyone were shocked to know that Swayam was texting apologies to Sharon but why? Sharon continued and screamed on top of her voice.

Sharon: "I don't want your stupid apology, I don't want any of your sorry, I don't want your texts." she screamed. Swayam was about to walk away until she said again aloud.

Sharon: "I just want you back." she said loud enough trying to fake an anger.

Sharon: "I just want your hug back, I just want those feelings in your heart for me back." she said as she walked up to him. She was happy with joy. Everyone were surprised to hear this.

Even they cried. But Swayam . . . .

Swayam: "How can I give you those things back? How can I get back those feelings. How can I give you

back that hug? How can I give you my heart back?" he said with a stern voice.

Sharon thought that she had lost him this time. And this time forever and ever. Until he said.

Swayam: "How can I give you back all those things when they are with you." he teased her in the most romantic way without letting anyone know. But our gang is super smart and super guttery. They all understood. Sharon made their relationship official in front of the whole college. And Swayam was dancing in joy.

They were happy to know that Sharon and Swayam are together. They all started to tease them. It was literally day of confession. The whole gang confessed their love. All were in rehearsal hall except the two. Our great love birds. They were still crying in the audition hall. Nobody wanted to disturb them as they have met after a very long time. Rey moved her back and brought her jacket. He made her wear it and picked her up in his arms.

She was blushing but her face was badly stained with tears. He passed from the back gate of the college and took away Kria from there.

Precap:

Well its no big story or update but just an epilogue.

Kriyansh go to. . . .ahem ahem no guttery mind guys.

Rey's confrontation with Kria's mom.

Rey get slapped from her mom.

The final decision still yet to come up.

sooo cute 👏
nature2 thumbnail
awww such a cute ending...👏