Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

My First SS in D3. Hope you all will like it.

Beginning is the same.

Swayam got a call from an unknown number. He went out of the class and answered it.

It was her yes. Yes it was her. She was back in town. He was shocked to hear her voice. His legs were trembling and was about to collapse on ground with huge emotions rushing in his veins.

Sharon saw it from the class. His expressions were blank. His face pale white, dull, almost all kinds of horror expressions. The bell rang and he suddenly rushed into class took his bag and ran away from there. Sharon went behind him, but he sat into car and drove away. Everyone were stunned to see Swayam behaving like this.

He went to park where she wants to meet him. The car stopped with a screeching sound. He flung opened the door with a bang and ran into the park with full on speed. There she was standing with tears in her eyes. He was worried, happy, angry, sad and almost everything with her. As she didn't even bother to say him before leaving. He ran towards her with tears in his eyes and hugged her tightly with all kinds of emotions. She hugged him back. They both cried in each others' embrace for long hours.

Swayam: "Where were you? Don't you know I missed you so damn?"

Kria: "I am Sorry to leave you guys like this. Really sorry." she apologized.

She then explained him everything why she left and what was the reason. She also told that her mom got a call from some random song shop. Someone was hearing their conversation. Who was it?

In College:

Everyone were sitting in the cafeteria even Shivam but he was on the other table and an hour passes by. Sharon enters there coming from locker room and at the same time Swayam enters the cafeteria. Swayam goes and sits with everyone but everyone were shocked when they saw Sharon sitting near Shivam. What was going on?

Sharon: "Hey Shivam. Whats up? How are you sweetie?" she smiles at him in a seductive way. Shivam gets flattered seeing this. He greets Sharon and says her to join him. The whole gang was shocked and confused to see this.

Vicky: "Sharon what's this? Why are you sitting with him?" he says angrily to her.

Nilesh: "Ya Sharon we are your friends not him. So come here." he too yells at her.

Sharon was angry at them. She turned towards them.

Sharon: "Shut up guys! Just shut up. I have only one friend and that is Shivam." she turns back to him and gives a sweet smile again. "And from now on my boy friend too." she continued.

Everyone's mind, heart, and almost every nerve collapsed on ground after hearing this tough nobody knows that she and Swayam were couple but still nobody expected this from her.

Swayam was shattered to ground listening this. He couldn't take it anymore. After all his muscle breaking efforts he and Sharon were together and now she just broke up with him in an instant moment. What was going on? What was she up to?

Everyone's mood was bad. They all got up and walked away to rehearsal hall. Swayam ran away from there to Kria's home. He was too hurt to share this pain with anyone else. He cannot even talk to Rey about it as he himself was so disturbed about it.

Rey was also hell shocked as to what happened suddenly to Sharon why she did like this?

On the other hand Sharon was talking to Shivam. He asked her out for a date and she accepted it. They both got up to walk out of the cafeteria. Sharon was holding Shivam's hand while walking out.

Rey called Swayam. He was not answering his call at all.

And finally after 35 times of trying Swayam did pick up his call and Rey said all this to him about Sharon going out on a date with Shivam.

Precap:

Swayam reaches to his home with Kria.

He cries his heart out in Kria's arms.

Rey arrives there at the same time.

Rey doesn't misunderstand Swayam but leaves from there.

Everyone comes to know about Kria.

The most unexpected thing is waiting up for the whole gang.

Its not the arrival of Kria but about Sharon.

Sharon took an unexpected step towards Shivam. Which left the whole gang numb. All their senses were cut off after seeing what Sharon did.

The rage busted out. But of whom? It was not Rey or Swayam nor Kria. Who it was?

Guys buddy me for PMs. And its just a prologue.

Update is still at a hold.

Part 1 Pg 9

Part 2 Pg 14

Part 3 Pg 31

Edited by Rosyln419 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

res

firstly hey my self aroma meggie's friend 

she told me about this ...

nd meggie see i told u na post this every one sur like this nd see every one like this thats great ...

hey i love this from bottom of my heart  ... 
its megical ...  update

thanks meggie otherwise we miss this beautiful ff ...

please update soon can't wait any more jaar please do this ha ...

nd at last my spcial three words for best work 

kya baat kya baat kya baat 

keep it up ...

Edited by aromakriyaansh - 11 years ago
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
superb...plz continue soon..want 2 noe wat had happend
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res!
opps sorry for double posting!
and ya don't forget to pm me!
Edited by aditi061 - 11 years ago
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great start dear!
amazing concept!
hmmm kriyam convo ka kaun sun raha tha!
(SHARON)
and the way sharon treated shivam so that she can take revenge on shivam for kria was commendable!
really good stoeyline althoug mujhe suspense pata chal gaya!😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

awesome sis continue dear i will support u
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazingg
luvd it 
plz continue nd pm me
Jahnavi_KRAS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow!! amazingg

plzz plzz continue soon...n do pm me
--Ritu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ausum prologue..!!!!

update soon

n pm me..😊😊
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aditi061

Great start dear!
amazing concept!
hmmm kriyam convo ka kaun sun raha tha!
(SHARON)
and the way sharon treated shivam so that she can take revenge on shivam for kria was commendable!
really good stoeyline althoug mujhe suspense pata chal gaya!😛

No dear it was not Sharon. But someone else. And the most unexpected person will take revenge.