Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks Swar_rajji,

I remember this episode of SRGM with all great music directors and singers and of course Sonu Nigam. Those were the real music shows, i miss them a lot now. Recently on B4U i saw Rajkumariji amd Manna Dey's interview and enjoyed them a lot.

Thanks for the video it took me back to a beautiful past.
pradip200 thumbnail
Vote for BS

Vote for BS

Vote for BS

Vote for BS

More on BS HERE:---
http://silchartoday.com/srgmp/bonjyotsna.html
pradip200 thumbnail
Vote for BS

Vote for BS

Vote for BS

Vote for BS

More on BS HERE:---
http://silchartoday.com/srgmp/bonjyotsna.html
urmalia thumbnail
Dear Swar_Raj Ji,
I thank u very much for the old gold that u have provide....
I have a request.... for more of the olde gold if u have in stock..specially the episodes where Shreya Ghoshal has been the participant.
Looking forward.
Thanks....
I just read the stocks u have ...can i have them for dnlaod  as u have done in the case of Rajkumari+Anil Biswas episode...plz
Edited by urmalia - 17 years ago
soulsoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: juggyE

Thanks Swar_Raj ji...

I actually check youtube every week to see if any new videos have been uploaded by Namita ji...

Namita ji and Raghav ji (raghav64) are probably the only 2 people I "know" who've got this treasure of SRGM(P) videos of the earlier Sonu Nigam days.

Thanks to them, I've got ~80 mp3s and ~30 videos of that golden era of SRGMP.

BTW, how did you save it as a .wmv? I could only save those videos as a non-proprietary .flv file...

thanks!

Juggy ji download FLV (Flash Video) player from here : ðŸ˜Š http://www.tekool.net/flash/flv_player/index_en.html
juggyE thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulsoup

Juggy ji download FLV (Flash Video) player from here : ðŸ˜Š http://www.tekool.net/flash/flv_player/index_en.html

Thanks Anol ji. I already have the FLV player. Just wanted to find out how to convert it to WMV.
Namita ji has given me a link for that (still have to try it though)...

juggyE thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmalia

Dear Swar_Raj Ji,
I thank u very much for the old gold that u have provide....
I have a request.... for more of the olde gold if u have in stock..specially the episodes where Shreya Ghoshal has been the participant.
Looking forward.
Thanks....
I just read the stocks u have ...can i have them for dnlaod  as u have done in the case of Rajkumari+Anil Biswas episode...plz

There're quite a few of Shreya Ghosal's videos on youtube uploaded by Namita ji.
You can watch those online or download using Anol's links given below...
Kanta80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: juggyE

Very true but I guess thats what "the public" wants plus of course it brings in more revenue for Zee.

I still remember the episode where Anil Biswas had come (maybe for the first time), commented on the absence of Talat Mehmood's picture in the background (those of the other legends of the golden era were already there) and then said a "sher" about it.

Also there was one where Sonu Nigam tells Anil da (to paraphrase) - "aapka sthaan bharatiya sangeet mein yahan hai (points towards the head) and hum yahan hain (points to the feet)" and then touches Anil da's feet...

*sigh*
kahan gaye woh din...

Yes, I remember that episode. Despite being such a great music director, he started crying when Sonu made that comment. He felt so honored. Sonu was very good at making such people feel special at that old age.

Swar_Raj thumbnail
thanks everyone. Specially to Namita. And she has the gem collection. You can PM her too.her user name is namitaS and I will ask her too to upload more videos for our friends in here 😃
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyasdfgh

Why do you say Rajkumariji.... Isnt he that flamboyant guy from the old films.... i think he was in a movie called bulandi??????

😕😕 You are calling Rajkumari ji a guy 😕 are you refering OP who is shown in the begining of the clip??? or Anil Biswas, Naushad?????????