Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you so muchhh everyone!
today later on i will reply to each individual comment!
Thanks alot!
-Grace- thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Hey Iqra! Thats ur name i guess...am I right? 

Fari has to be of some help!!!!! ðŸ˜†

That was a beautiful OS
The way u described Arnav...it was touching
His feelings, emotions, everythiing
I dont know what to say about it
I'm speechless
I guess for the 1st time someone has tried to bring out Arnav's emotions n succeeded immensely
I Loved every bit of the OS
Fari's right, u should write more, u r a wonderful writer😃
Cheers!

Yes thats me😆
Awwhh fari told u about me?? that girl😳
and thank you sooo muchhh! im SO glad i was able to impress you and have one more reader on my list hehehe😆
Yeah i really wanted show his exhaustion i mean he went to harvard and all kuch frustration to honi chahiye na😆
And yes i will deff write more
thanks again!
-Grace- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmileyStar

Res 😃 First page!! Woohoo 😆

*EDITED*

OMG!! That was sooo AWESOMELY written!! I fell in love with it!! Arnav's emotions, his pain and his desire to have a shoulder to lean on sometimes... It was all so brilliant!! 😃 esp love the part when he thinks of his childhood, running with abandon in his small jeans... That was such a cute touch!

Thats it! You make me update ASR Jr, now I'm gonna keep bugging you till you give us such Awesome treats! And you're free these days Anyways so might as well write 😳 Take lessons from Ashum! Ever since she's gotten free she's been on a Roll 😉 Hehehe!

I want more! More! Mooorreee! Do ya hear, missy?? 😆

And when did you write this thingy? I mean, I've been talking to you all day today 🤣

FARIII YAYYY!😉
first of all your super long awsome comments ALWAYS make my day😳 and i read them more than once hehehe
and his childhood, lol saw this kid in the park he was SOO adorable and he laughed which was ultra cute when i twirled him hehe so that was in my mind and i just added that lol

AHAHA dhamki huh?? and im working on a few and you can expect me to post one on Khirad-Ashar wud u like that?😆

haha and i wrote it in the park when i started it  (on my phone lol)
Just_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
That was so cute and sweet!
-Grace- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Res

EDIT
 Hayeee main sadke jaoon tumhari writing pe  main qurbaan jaoon aapke comments pe😉
*nazar utarofying Iqra*

Ok seriously..that was utterly beautiful! THANKYOUUU🤗
The way you captures the little moments in our daily life was amazing.
So many times we overlook the little joys life has to offer..and our happiness lies right in those moments...we just take them so much for granted!
urgghh IKR those stupid ungrateful people *rolls eyes*

Beautifully described and written, Iqra!
tanks tanks😉

Arnav's part of great..the way he just needed someone to depend on..not because he lost, but because we all have that need at some point in life..and just need another to lean on...ahhh the way he realized choti choti khushiyan was beautiful..and the hug <3 eeeks.
You made my night ;)
exactly how can one not be frustrated after going to Harvard and owning AR and a brother like Akash who fully depends on him and then not to forget not so shaant Shantivan😆

and YOU made my night😳Thank You<3
-Grace- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Aartzz--

That was so amazing!
I loved the last paragraph so much!! 

:) 

Thank you so muchh!

Thanks!

Originally posted by: Pearl_mystic

Aww... Beautiful! Loved it!

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: lakraj80

Tht was really beautiful! 

Thank you!

Originally posted by: Josupra

The way you described Arnav's emotions is superb. Lovely OS. Thanks 

Thanks and no problem=)

This is awesomely written! :)  

Thanks a lot tanya!

Originally posted by: yashi_arnav

Amazing..Superb..  

Thank you!

Thanks sneha!

Thanks!

Originally posted by: peppygeek

Awww...that was so lovely!      

Thank you for reading!

You should continue      

Thanks but i like to wrap up in one shots and not make it a FF so sorry this wont be continued😳

Originally posted by: tina_1234

awesome os      

Thanks tina!

Originally posted by: chavvi16

wasnt khushi just the cutest here

glad she was able to make him happy and see that there is someone who cares for him
just beautiful   

hahaha yeahh adorable to say the least😆 Thanks!

Thanks!

thank you!

Originally posted by: Avi64 

that was beyond sweet! the way you brought out Arnav's emotions... that was sooo beautiful! loved it😊

Thank you soo much and thanks for ALWAYS reading my os😳

Originally posted by:  Sim1234

aww that was beautiful! lovely how arnav suddenly relied on khushi and now she is his best friend!

So cute, and thanks for the update😊
Sim 

Thank you soo much Sim! hahaa yah like a child suddenly makes one a best friend arnav did the same lol

Simply beautiful dear.

Really loved it .
Awesome work ðŸ¤—
Thank you soo much i always a comment by u on my OS and i really appreciate that thanks!

[QUOTE= Fan_ipkknd1]   This was beautifulll!
Loved how you've explaineed arnav's lifeee and how u've explained khushi's natureee
Lovedd ittt😃 
thanks you sooo muchh!

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Grace-

😆

Yes thats me😆
Awwhh fari told u about me?? that girl😳
and thank you sooo muchhh! im SO glad i was able to impress you and have one more reader on my list hehehe😆
Yeah i really wanted show his exhaustion i mean he went to harvard and all kuch frustration to honi chahiye na😆
And yes i will deff write more
thanks again!

I practically stalk Fari's thread n come to know abt the people she loves here😃 u r one of them

Lol am glad I got another wonderful writer to read about 

Bechara Arnav...poor soul...having gone to Harvard, owning AR and having a very shant family...he has to get a break...😆
-Grace- thumbnail

I practically stalk Fari's thread n come to know abt the people she loves here😃 u r one of them

Lol am glad I got another wonderful writer to read about 

Bechara Arnav...poor soul...having gone to Harvard, owning AR and having a very shant family...he has to get a break...😆

*GASPP* u stalker! lol jk arent we all stalkers lol and OMG im SO touched!  and im glad i got read ur OS just read/commented on Picture perfect hehe
and haha i feel bad for him sometimes but his messed up personality deserves it! hahaha 
an
and
SmileyStar thumbnail

</div><div>

🤣 I was surprised myself!
I saw the post n rushed to reserve...later I realised I didnt even let Iqra reserve a spot for her own index😆That was my What the...moment😆

Iqra is a lazy bum? Ahem...look whose talking🤣Queen of all lazy bums🤣

Hahahaha 🤣

I'm not queen of all lazy bums! Hmmm... Or maybe I'm am! But Its not my fault that you're so over efficient 😆 I gave you the punishment of writing an OS and you wrote it on that very day! 😉 and yep! You're so over efficient that you didn't even let iqra res a post for her index 😆
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmileyStar

Hahahaha 🤣

I'm not queen of all lazy bums! Hmmm... Or maybe I'm am! But Its not my fault that you're so over efficient 😆 I gave you the punishment of writing an OS and you wrote it on that very day! 😉 and yep! You're so over efficient that you didn't even let iqra res a post for her index 😆

Bahahahaha! After my clg starts I dun think I'll even be efficient, forget over efficient ðŸ˜†
After having dinner n all, I started thinking abt the OS...after discarding God knows how many ideas I started with something n ended with something ðŸ˜†
LOL! I know! Poor Iqra...she must be busy compiling her index n here I had already res a post n was reading it leisurely ðŸ˜†
See? Now we both are spamming Iqra's thread...we r incorrigible ðŸ˜†