Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update! i love ur update. what about shyam? if shyam reaches home, what will he do? but NK is missing there.
Punkin22 thumbnail
Definitely exciting today!!  Have I perhaps mentioned that I hate Shyam!!!!😑  Please let him die a awful painful death.  As far as Shyam turning good, I don't care if he turns his life and  attitude around but he still has to pay for his revolting, repugnant and dreadful crimes.  He has caused the Gupta Hous and Raizadas House terrible hurt and pain.🀒

Saying that I know that Anjali when she knows will forgive him and he will stay in RM because Shyam will play his best cards, " I'm sorry, I love you Anjali and our baby" and everyone will let him stay until baby is born.  Anjali is just a wimp, I hope she learns to be strong in the coming months...πŸ˜•.

Did you see our ASR take care of the gnoons.  Perhaps Barun should play Agent 007 next!!!  Can't wait for tomorrow; romance here we come!!!!!😍

Great post as always...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshig8

Arnav why couldnt see his ghar ka car. Shyam doesn't have any money, using wife money, may be he is using Raizada' s car  

Shyam has hired a car...hes not using his susrals car hahahahha...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Overall it was a great episode and im glad the CVs have decided to get a move on wiv the story, thanks to Shyam Arnav was sooo close to running Khushi over thank God he had seen her in the nick of time.

N due to Khushi being at gunpoint Arnav took a beating, n her falling off the cliff n those flash back scenes brought tears to my eyes.

Cant wait for tomoz, the the precap had everyone on their feet.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire.whiskey

I enjoyed reading it Fuzzy!

awesome post!

😳 thx...
Fazila~ thumbnail
thx😳
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fuzzy.. hon.. I'm so happy.. can't stop smiling.. sigh! it was such an awesome episode.. it was like a bollywood masala, the better kind...the CVs are on a roll.. action, nail-biting suspense, romance, hatred, tragedy.. it had everything.. in ONE episode.. mindblowing!!! 

Ok, where do I start.. aah yes, I will start with the little issues I had with the episode.. ok first, I hate it when the CVs show how amazing Khushi is and then make her look like a fool! I mean what was that... Arnavji, Arnavji, Arnavji, Arnavji.. no matter how much I love hearing his name.. I wish she would say or do something else.. She could confess that she loved Arnavji to Shyam, but I wish she had opened her mouth and said that she couldn't bear to see him get hurt, or ask him to save himself (sigh, I remember my FF!) because she wanted him to live 'coz she loved him.. etc etc.., when he was fighting the goons.. instead of just screaming his name.. again she confessed to Shyam.. wrong guy, hon, wrong guy!!! I wish.. sigh.. that Arnav had heard that.. or that she might have told him that later, when she slipped off the cliff.. without again .. arrgghh.. screaming Arnavji!!!! She could have screamed, "Arnavji, I .. I .. looovvve .. youuu" and fallen off!!! πŸ˜† Also she is strong-willed and very very smart.. yes she is a woman and might be physically weak, but even a woman while in danger and esp in this case, one who sees her love in danger will do more than just stand by and watch.. first of all, she gets into the car, ok, maybe he forcefully put the seatbelt on.. I agree.. and then once he gets out of the car... she waits and watches Shyam come to the other side.. what the what the what the??? I actually started writing an OS and Im almost done with it.. an OS with a stronger Khushi where she actually attacks the goons with a wooden log.. πŸ˜†.. but I just have a lot of work to finish today, so not sure if I will post it! On the other hand, it made me wonder whether it was because when Arnav is around, she has no need to use her brains.. coz she knows he will save her.. I mean I, for example, am very brave and independent on my own.. but when my boyfriend is around, I somehow prefer if he did things for me.. and I like being dependent on him... πŸ˜³ So maybe that's why the CVs did that.. hmm.. 

Now what was Shyam thinking? I mean what was he thinking when he put her in the car initially.. to take her to RM? to rape her in the car? to separate her from Arnav?? what was he thinking??? and then he just leaves her on the road.. agian what was he thinking??  it made no sense for Shyam to leave Khushi on the road - how dumb was he? What did he think? That Arnav would kill her, did he even see Arnav following them? Or that some other car would kill her? What the? And then his dialogue I love you a lot, Khushi.. you moron, if you love her, you don't leave her on the road tied and gagged to be killed.. have you learned nothing about love from Arnav and Khushi??? 

Ok, now all that is forgiven, 'coz we come to the awesome parts of the awesome episode!! 

- The first awesome thing was Arnav.. wow!!! I'm drooling even while writing about this.. sigh! His fight sequences were amazing, Barun was a treat to watch - his expressions were spot on! Great job, Sobti.. !!! πŸ‘ The rabba ve when they first saw each other, his worry when he was searching for her, the horror seeing her on the road, the determination to pull the jeep to the side to save her.. and the confusion as to what to do first, save Khushi or fight the goons (I mean for a second I wondered why he didn't just throw her into the jeep and drive away, but that's me, I'm not trying to save my wife and trying to save both our lives from the goons.. but at that moment, he wasn't sure what to do.. which makes sense.. save Khushi and risk both of them being captured by the goons or fight the goons and leave Khushi just helplessly lying there.. finally he decided he will fight, but after making sure Khushi was safe.. he managed to loosen the ropes for her!), and then my god when the guy put the gun on her temple and when she fell off and when he was searching for her.. my god! Barun.. Barun.. Barun.. I'm speechless.. today was all Barun, and I don't mean Sanaya wasn't good.. she was great, just she didn't have much to do except be the damsel in distress!

- the second part I liked today, the braking of the jeep.. wow! has such a nail-biting suspense scene ever been shown on TV before? That was amazing, CVs, even though it made no sense for such a scene to happen! 

- Three was when Khushi confessed to Shyam that she loved Arnav... I was screaming at the top of my voice and jumping up and down on my chair with my laptop on my lap.. I had warned my labmates already that I might scream, so they didn't mind.. 

Omg.. if I didn't see the spoiler about what's going to happen next, I would have killed myself after seeing the precap.. which was the promo. and I did have a similar reaction after the promo! Sometimes, spoilers are good.. 

But that brings me to one question, Fuzzy.. what has this show done to us???? IPKKND just rules ours lives.. it's as though it's happening in my life.. I was cheering ASR as he fought, I was biting my nails and my hands were shaking when his jeep almost hit Khushi.. and I was like oh shit.. when Khushi slipped.. what has this show done to us, hon??? 

Fuzzy, awesome post as always.. and Thanks for the pm!!! πŸ€— We should try and watch tomorrow's episode together tomorrow! Will pm you later!! 

wow! just realized how big this post was πŸ˜†
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunForever

Hola <3 <3 awesome post sweetheart love it n d epi was awesome gosh just loved every scene <3

Hi rose...thanks...πŸ€—
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: unplotable

As usuall excellent write up Fazila.. πŸ˜ƒ

thanks😳

Your last line for silent viewers to comment has made me a regular on ur topic πŸ˜†
Im honored hahahaha...n so glad...n see how well u write...πŸ˜‰

Now on to today's episode. I WAS HOOKED TO THE TV!!!! i can seriously now claim for making a record of not blinking for the whole duration of the episode!!!

agreee

Take a bow Abhaas!!! The psychotic lover, jealous, and evil Shyam was portrayed to the hilt! absolutely outstanding acting by him.⭐️  πŸ‘πŸ‘

he acts so well...he makes me hate him all the time...grrr

ASR! you always show the strength of Hercules whenever Khushi is in need  πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Our hero...😳

KKGSR...you had me scream out loud when the jeep tire nearly missed you by half an inch. If i was scared out of my life...Kudos to Sanaya/BD to have executed that scene β­οΈ

ya..awesome job and scary...baal baal bachi...Arnav would kill himself saving her...😳

One concern though...how could ASR not see Shyam???? He had a clear view of Shyam dragging Khushi to the car,??πŸ˜•

The cvs had told Arnav...concentrate only on Khushi hahhahaha only raba ves allowed hahahahahahah🀣
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheAlk

It was an awesome episode πŸ˜Š

Lovely Post😊

thanks πŸ˜³