Over her dead body...July 02,2012...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😉 Good episode and good post..can hardly wait for the next episode...
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i enjoyed reading your writeup.  Thanks for sharing.  It was indeed a superb episode!  Shyam needs a good beating.  You're right, karma doesn't cheat and he'll get his...😡  What an obsessed "lover" (if he's that) he is!🤢  I fear he'll now go to any lenghts to get Khushi when he finds out she's still alive...
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fazila,  as always great write-up.  What I am not able to digest is why was Shyam not shown to Arnav.  I was waiting for that.  So a little disappointed.
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What happened to you dear?Are you OK.?Take care.

As  always a great post.so much has to  happen this week...just like that week when Arnav came to know the truth ,then married khushi etc.. etc...phew
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hola <3 <3 awesome post sweetheart love it n d epi was awesome gosh just loved every scene <3
shagun_sarun thumbnail
fabulous episode n a fantastic post...can't wait for tomorrow!😃
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav why couldnt see his ghar ka car. Shyam doesn't have any money, using wife money, may be he is using Raizada' s car  
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoyed reading it Fuzzy!
awesome post!

unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
  As usuall excellent write up Fazila.. 😃

Your last line for silent viewers to comment has made me a regular on ur topic 😆

Now on to today's episode. I WAS HOOKED TO THE TV!!!! i can seriously now claim for making a record of not blinking for the whole duration of the episode!!!

Take a bow Abhaas!!! The psychotic lover, jealous, and evil Shyam was portrayed to the hilt! absolutely outstanding acting by him.⭐️  👏👏

ASR! you always show the strength of Hercules whenever Khushi is in need  👏😳

KKGSR...you had me scream out loud when the jeep tire nearly missed you by half an inch. If i was scared out of my life...Kudos to Sanaya/BD to have executed that scene ⭐️

One concern though...how could ASR not see Shyam???? He had a clear view of Shyam dragging Khushi to the car,??😕