Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

This ws outstanding, why dont the scriptwriters of the show churao ur script yaar, gosh this is so gd, bt i bet the show makers wl turn this into a trash , good going girl

LOL i know right.. I wouldnt even mind if they churaoed my script.. Or anyone elses for that matter.. in fact i would gladly give it to them, hahaa ðŸ˜› Everyone here is better than the crap we get!! 

I'm sure they will.. But i think they're going to have a damn good reunion when it happens! So wait for that!! ðŸ˜Š

Thanks!! ðŸ˜Š
azk92 thumbnail
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Amby!!!!

First Angie and then u! Did u both conspire to make us all cry on monday morning????

It was painful to read the last part, when she turns back and leaves the KM. I was hoping that someone, just someone, might spot her and bring her back to Ram, where she belongs. Par tumhein toh humein rulaane mein maza aata hai na!

But I loved the convo b/w them. You were effortless with the FB of Priya's gyaan to Ram.. loved the way she soothes him in his memories and how he responds as if talking to her, literally. Very touching!

And those FBs of the earlier eps. The stumble during Priya's roka and then the eyelock at Natasha's wedding.. you brought it all back! Amazing.. amazing.. amazing!!!!!!!

Hope we get such beautiful FBs in the show too. Only those could make this pathetic week sail by. ðŸ˜”

Thanks Punya!!

Yeah, don't you know? We sit there and plan how we're going to make the forum cry! lol.. It was preparing you for the big rona dhona this week since we all know you can't kick the addiction ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

Sorry, was trying to make it as close to the show as possible for this one! It took all my effort and energy to prevent me from making Ram spot her...
But have no fear, this is still Amby's OS, so part 2 is eventually coming along...😉

Yeah i really loved writing that part too.. How he hears her voice and respond s to her but its the convo they already had.. Awww! 

lol FBs always there to lighten the mood a little bit! ðŸ˜‰

Yeah i know, i hope they show lots of flashbacks and im sure they will if she's dead! Its gna be an emotional roller coaster!!
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

AWESOME!!
Actually do i need to say more??
U r just too good..
How do u come up with so many ideas yaa??

Hahaha thank you so much!!

How do i come up with so many ideas? Now thats a simple question with a simple answer! I make it what I want to see instead of the bull crap they're going to dish out! ahaha and the fact that i live in RaYa dreamland most of the time helps a lot too LOL. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: balhfan22

Such an emotional OS.. Loved it! The beach scene made me cry! 😭 😭 Love the way you bring out their emotions..

thank you!

I know the beach scene got to me too ðŸ˜­

Came straight from the heart! 

Glad you liked it! ðŸ˜Š
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkjali

Awesome... Its so heart touchy. Thanks for writing it

Thank you! Glad you liked it! ðŸ˜Š
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww!Ambs.. It was such an emotional update girl.. Am glad you got us ready for the separation.. Loved the beach scene. FB's totally reminding of RAYA and I could picture them saying this.

If this is your worst, I would love to see more!! Thanks girl!!🤗
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amby phir se rula diya...😭
thoda happy ending do na...cant seem to help...
continue karo na isse pls
love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ambar dearie i have no words left for ur writing... i wld just say beautiful!! i just loved the way u have put the precap.the promo..awsum!! wen P cums to knw shez preggers n all i was like chalo gud sum happy happy moment but wen i reached the album part i had tears in my eyes.. ambar der is nt a single ff/os of urs dat doesnt make me cry.. that part was sooo touchy..i think dey may show sumthing like that.. wer P wl leave ram for his good.. lets hope atleast this is shown in the shw.. :)
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Unfortunately we have to face reality and come to terms with the upcoming track of balh Although the ending wasn't quite a happy ending it was still cute and I liked it! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ