Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Such an emotional OS.. Loved it! The beach scene made me cry! 😭 😭 Love the way you bring out their emotions..
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome... Its so heart touchy. Thanks for writing itEdited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakther

subha subah rula diya tumne😭, this is really awesome & so emotional & touchy , Ram Priya's convo parts was fabulous, u r gem Amby, really hatts-off girl , & Ram-Priya's final sep part was too good. really can't see them such a bad condition .please yaar agli baar se i mean Leap ke baat se happy wala moment create karna ok .

Sorrryyy!! This week is all rona dhona anyways.. I was preparing you for this weeks episodes.. πŸ˜­

Thanks so much Lakhi!! 
I'll be writing one more part to this OS.  I know you're going to like it πŸ˜‰.. 
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Amby.. ..

Girl.. If this is what you wrote  in a "hurry" after word crashed then...

Super Rona Dhona episode girl. Ram calling out to Priya at the beach just did it for me... 😭😭. Holy Cow... How emotional ... ...

Too Good Ambs. Really.. Neha's performance in your OS was also Fab...just as we would expect her to react.

I was crying more at the end that you didn't make Ram and Priya unite in Dubai girl. I was hoping for a happy ending. This end leaves a door open for this story to become  FF  πŸ˜› OR at least i hope it does.

Super OS.. and packed with 😭 😭 😭

Everything past the photo album was written in a "Hurry" and i was so freaking fed up by the time i was done. I legitimately considered just dropping the whole thing and forgetting about it.. Im going to sue Bill-Gates... Causing Emotional Distress due to faulty software πŸ˜‘

Yeah, sorry.. Im preparing you for this weeks episodes.. All rona dhona.  

Thanks so much MP!

Will be posting one more part.  Perhaps a reunion.. gotta have a happy ending haan! can't end it like this!!  Not turning this into an FF cuz i cant keep updating it.. Already having a hard time writing for the other 2.. I cant get into the "mode" you know! 

Lol..haha.. im glad you liked it πŸ˜³
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujithra

u made me cry😭...the os title is perfect  was able to imagine raya's expressions ..n i hve to say u are a very good writer who brings out ppls emotions in words😊

Sorry!! 

Thank you so much!! πŸ˜Š

Yeah i imagine them too as I write.. That's what makes it so emotionally draining.. Hard to see them cry.. 
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

AwesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘ emotional 😭😭 update Amby...thanks a lot for the PM...😳😳...would be curious to know what would be Priya's next move...hope you watch the show and write your next OS according to what is being shown in that...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you and Sorry Kishore!!

Priya's next move will be unknown.  I'm not bothering to kill my mind thinking about it lol.. I'll write more as the show progresses and the story comes out but for this OS, one more part and im done with it!! πŸ˜›
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Super FF .But very very sad.😭Make it cheerful next segment.Now i am watching back episodes to 175πŸ˜‰ Only.No rona dhona for me.Thanx for the PM.

Thank you!
Yep, sad is right.. Its good you're watching old epis now!! This week is going to be all rona dhona.. I'm doing my duty by preparing the world lol. πŸ˜›
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Yaar this is outstanding ...πŸ‘

awesome just perfect potrayl my dear , you made me cry , and i want a happy ending ..
keep rocking

Thank you!! 

Aww sorry made you cry!
Part 2 coming eventually! Hang tight.. Amby doesn't leave sad endings LOL. πŸ˜‰
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

its a painful storyline.

Yes it is! And it's going to be even more painful watching it on TV! This is to prepare everyone! πŸ˜­
azk92 thumbnail

Thank you! πŸ˜Š