Missing Rahul SIngh and Kamna Very Much

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
 SKBM ws the only show we watched and attracted our attention why ? Not just the story . The story was ordinary but the outstanding and exceptional part was its cast Viz : Rahul Singh and Kamna .  Mainly Rahul Singh.

We all ( our group ) tried to watch some other shows but no way '' Woh Bat Kahan? "'. We all miss Rahul Singh a lot . Its our earnest wish to see Rahul Singh inacting again on the small screen.
Till then we have already bid farewell and Goodbye to Life OK.

Some other fully falty shows are going on some channels with much lower TRPs since many years !! and such a wonderful show like SKBM was cut short  why ??????
nobody has a answer!!!!!!! like the  show this isl also a mystery  !!!!! keep guessing 
i login just to  remember my password  and increase my posts 
miss u all sp the comments ðŸ˜Š
doc mystery to creat ki n.cvs hamara show skbm ko offair karwa diya 😡 kash me politician hoti to l.o aur cvs ka jeena haram kar detii I HATE LIFE OKK 😡 politician hahaha thoda ajib likha lekin sahi kahaa kabhi kabhi com kar sakti hu kya karu JAHA SE HAME JUDA HONA PADE YE TO WO MOD NAHI SKBM KE FORUM KE BINA Reh nahi sAKTI TO SATH KESE CHOD DU UUU 😆
Me skbm aur rahul jii kamna jii ko bahot miss karti huu 😭
honestly...i'm not missing anyone...no no...please don't give me gaaliyaan or throw chappals at me...!!...i dunno why ...but sacchi...i'm not missing anyone...maybe because i was so much pissed off wid this show...

nd neither do i want rahul to be back on small screen...atleast not wid such a production house nd channel who don't in the least care for their show nd actors...nd agar waapis aana hi hai...toh atleast wid a better channel nd ph...because next time...i'll not bear his talent being wasted...

that's all i've got to say...!!!
miss007 ur right ek accha channel aur production house jo actor talent ko waste naa kare