cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok what a bad a ending
Urooj omg I wanted him to walk
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arfa seeing Azam was quite predictable..
ending was just okay...but in last scene it was nyc to see everyone happy after going thru so much pain ...Arooj will still suffer though :(

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so kiskay dard ko mili zubaan?😑
no one...only junaid and arfa

@ hina imran...i want you to deliver a message to bushra ansari...i am sure hina gets to meet her and other celebrities as saad , her son is an actor.
please hina, let bushra ansari know about this forum and the discussion here, tell her how everyone enjoyed the initial episodes and how we hated what is turned into...let her know we love her as an actor, but ask her not to write any moer sad dramas...there is only so much dard one can handle, but these two families went through it all...
i would have been happy if the azam was recognized before the divorce happened, atleast she would be married to urooj...urooj's dard was too much...baqi mehroomian to Allah ki taraf say thi, no one could do anything abt it , but duniya main kyun usko achi biwi say mehroom ker diya, when the biwi didnt want to...
please hina convey my message to the respectable bushra ansari, who i adore.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Bad bad bad :( what message was the show conveying? That disabled people dont deserve to be loved?

but I must say, Alishba yusuf was awesome throughout the drama, especially today!
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
before the beginning of the last episode i was on tenterhooks πŸ˜•but i went off at the deep end πŸ˜‘
the ending was so miserable πŸ˜­all were happy in the end except Arooj , he was soo downhearted πŸ˜”

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Bad bad bad :( what message was the show conveying? That disabled people dont deserve to be loved?

but I must say, Alishba yusuf was awesome throughout the drama, especially today!

yeah drama was delivering a serious message to us that life is very cruel to handicapped people 
dont show any concern or worry for them 
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I sat through the whole episode just for that one scene.. and it came right at the end and how conveniently they moved to next scene without showing what happened thereafter. I mean Amna & Zakiya's proper reaction should've been displayed. 
and poor Arfa, she lands up in karachi after 7 or 8 years i think and right after landing she sees that man because of whom she dint move out of her town πŸ˜† what an irony. 
I strongly feel that Amna should not have gone back to Zakiya's place after divorce. She should've stayed there with Arfa-Junaid.

@queenofhearts: I agree with what you said about Alishba.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Ugh we waited so long just for that one scene when Arfa sees Salaar
and the scene comes right at the end :@ so disappointing!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe iska message hi samajh nahi aya..na kisi ke dard ko zubaan mili..na kuch! 😳
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Mujhe iska message hi samajh nahi aya..na kisi ke dard ko zubaan mili..na kuch! 😳

the writing suffered because Bushra Ansari tried to fit in so many 'social evils' but ended up messing it up big time. Not even one issue was dealt with properly. The issues like rape, pre-marital sex & abortion, divorce, handicapped people need to be dealt with utmost care.