Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goleafsgo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: philipking

but he is out right 

Nooo he's made it through to the next gala :)
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goleafsgo

okay i am SO glad yoou brought this up because I feel the same way :( . I feel like he is sidelined sooo much in every episode. Even in the episode with the guest judges from bol bachan, he didn't get a chance to interact whereas EVERY other contestant did.

I don't understand why they are so harsh on him either, but honestly he did no deserve 7th place last week :( I'm just SO upset that its 50% judges/50% voting this year. It is going to be costly for our dear Charit :(

Thanks, its so true, these judges go total bonkers on Purvi who just does aahs and oohs in every song she has sung. Even Kaushik was quite bad with "aadat se majboor" number and they went crazy over him. With Charit, they have criticized all his performances as if they are trying their best to get him out. I hope the audience catch up with this and vote him more than needed to balance out the crazy judges,
goleafsgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Thanks, its so true, these judges go total bonkers on Purvi who just does aahs and oohs in every song she has sung. Even Kaushik was quite bad with "aadat se majboor" number and they went crazy over him. With Charit, they have criticized all his performances as if they are trying their best to get him out. I hope the audience catch up with this and vote him more than needed to balance out the crazy judges,

omg right?! like she's okayyy at singing but not so amazing! And yes Kaushik was So okay last week. Charit's performance touched the heart and he was sooo sincere <3  i really like him! and yes i hope the audience helps him out too! I feel so sad and helpless though lol I live in Canada and can't even vote :(
goleafsgo thumbnail
Ps - Still gotta watch tonight;'s episode. going to soon, cannot wait to see him <3
arorajk thumbnail
Charit participated in Indian Idol 4 as well and have performed in couple of TV shows in past. Last time also judge eliminated him because he was not in their fav list,

bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I always liked his voice. He really has the sweetest voice. I wish he had been little more confident and sang with more power. Only one advice- please work on the suggestions given by SC. She was bang on, on her comments to him. He can be a great singer.
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 who ever won Indian Idol in previous times. they are still struggling. they did not make their life settle.
If you loose here you will win some where. no need to worry. you are a very good singer. I wish you all the success and best for you.
sunom thumbnail
He is already winner as he remained in top 9. More riyaz will be good for progress.
goleafsgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: arorajk

Charit participated in Indian Idol 4 as well and have performed in couple of TV shows in past. Last time also judge eliminated him because he was not in their fav list,

i know about II4 but not other TV shows :( its so sad how hes so adorable and down to earth and yet not a judge's fav
goleafsgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: riatagore

who ever won Indian Idol in previous times. they are still struggling. they did not make their life settle.

If you loose here you will win some where. no need to worry. you are a very good singer. I wish you all the success and best for you.

I agree :) nothing can stop our hero <3