**CHARIT DIXIT FAN CLUB**

goleafsgo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This is the official FC for Charit Dixit II6!

There will be no bashing here please, just supporters of Charit :)

PM me and I'll add you to the members list. Send me your name, if you want to add it to the list as well :)

Let's go Charit!!

goleafsgo - Anna
suresh555
JasToronto
Edited by goleafsgo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goleafsgo thumbnail
YAY! Welcomeee :)

Hope all goes well with the public voting and he makes it to the galas!! *fingers crossed*
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Charit is such a sweet character.I hope he becomes the winner.Love his innocent face and smile
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please count me in, Tx.
goleafsgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Charit is such a sweet character.I hope he becomes the winner.Love his innocent face and smile

He is sooo sweet  and innocent! :) love that most about him and realllyyy hope it works out in his favour!
goleafsgo thumbnail
hey guys :)

Im sure you're all just as excited as me to hear that Charit has made it to the TOP 10!!!

I was practically dancing LOL :D 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I get the feeling that the judges are harder on him. Their comments and scores towards him are more negative than needed. They find faults when he is not bad at all, while for some other singers, they overlook faults and praise them (Poorvi and her aahs and oohs in every song) . Even in the tribute episode, Charit was not given any solo lines ti sing.

It's almost X Factor all over again where judges underated Geet Sagar constantly and the audience made it up by making him win.
goleafsgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

I get the feeling that the judges are harder on him. Their comments and scores towards him are more negative than needed. They find faults when he is not bad at all, while for some other singers, they overlook faults and praise them (Poorvi and her aahs and oohs in every song) . Even in the tribute episode, Charit was not given any solo lines ti sing.

It's almost X Factor all over again where judges underated Geet Sagar constantly and the audience made it up by making him win.

okay i am SO glad yoou brought this up because I feel the same way :( . I feel like he is sidelined sooo much in every episode. Even in the episode with the guest judges from bol bachan, he didn't get a chance to interact whereas EVERY other contestant did.

I don't understand why they are so harsh on him either, but honestly he did no deserve 7th place last week :( I'm just SO upset that its 50% judges/50% voting this year. It is going to be costly for our dear Charit :(
philipking thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
but he is out right