New Montage Meaning

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This topic is for all to share there interpretation of what they think the new Montage represents. If there anybody who hasn't seen it or need to be refreshed here is link to view it in the beginning of this video.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRVUXEbIfM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
To me the montage represent the storm that coming in there lives name Reva. The storm will create distance between Sugvi but not separate them cause as you see she still at his side but not close to him. Sugni looks confuse and maybe angry not sure it goes so fast. The storm will effect TVS the most that's why he's in the front and Gulabiya & Adi are the two most important people in SugVi lives so you see them walking together behind TVS and all eyes on him. So is only natural for them shown too cause if Sugvi are hurting won't they be effected too?

Storm are meant to be scary cause when they come you don't know what destruction it will cause until is gone so the same goes with these people lives.

I can't wait to read others view.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res Will comment after watching ðŸ˜ƒ
croziaxx thumbnail
Here is my  interpretation...  
 1. every body  socked and surprised...
2. adi was there so this means he also know his mamaji ka raz.z.😔
3. gulabo and adi together.. so this means she want to him nibhao Vachan.. don't know how ? ðŸ¥±
4. sugu-vikram not pass-pass...😕 means Ye duriya...😭 fana hogi ya nahi pta nahi.. 

O ramji itne sare anuman... just hope "Reva manzil ka raz" humein " Noor manzil" na phucha de...😆

BTW... Noor manzil is famous 'mental hospital' of Lucknow..  ðŸ˜›    i read ..some where...😊
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

To me the montage represent the storm that coming in there lives name Reva. The storm will create distance between Sugvi but not separate them cause as you see she still at his side but not close to him. Sugni looks confuse and maybe angry not sure it goes so fast. The storm will effect TVS the most that's why he's in the front and Gulabiya & Adi are the two most important people in SugVi lives so you see them walking together behind TVS and all eyes on him. So is only natural for them shown too cause if Sugvi are hurting won't they be effected too?

Storm are meant to be scary cause when they come you don't know what destruction it will cause until is gone so the same goes with these people lives.

I can't wait to read others view.

I was confused when I initially saw the montage, the hair in the wind didn't make sense.  After viewing the haveli promo I completely agree there is a big storm coming in the lives of Sugni, Vickram and Gulabia and SE will also be affected by the storm or will be in the storm. 

Sugni is on the other side of Vik with a big gap between them but she is not standing beside SE and Gulabia.  Which is really interesting.  I love the fast pace of this show.

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

Here is my  interpretation...  
 1. every body  socked and surprised...
2. adi was there so this means he also know his mamaji ka raz.z.😔
3. gulabo and adi together.. so this means she want to him nibhao Vachan.. don't know how ? ðŸ¥±
4. sugu-vikram not pass-pass...😕 means Ye duriya...😭 fana hogi ya nahi pta nahi.. 

O ramji itne sare anuman... just hope "Reva manzil ka raz" humein " Noor manzil" na phucha de...😆

BTW... Noor manzil is famous 'mental hospital' of Lucknow..  ðŸ˜›    i read ..some where...😊

@Bold - love it.  People have made the comparison to Jane Eyre so the pagal khana reference is funny.  But I think that will definitely play a role in this track!  lol.

kamala2012 thumbnail
Good post Rani.

I agree with all the explanations given. One thing I don't understand is, why is Adi there? 😕

😕
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamala2012

Good post Rani.

I agree with all the explanations given. One thing I don't understand is, why is Adi there? 😕

😕

He's there cause it effect his uncle who he respect and love very much and he'll do anything to help if necessary seem way Gulabiya is there for Sugni
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Big storm is on the way and sugvi will be in the middle of it. I just hope that sugni and vickram will be able to overcome with help of Adi I hope 😊 Edited by cupd - 11 years ago
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think it means vikram would do sugni's sardaki because he is married (in order to keep her by his side) and adi as he had promised gulabia he would help her ...he will help sugni and also he would be against the sardaki since he doesnt believe in those things.