Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice Artical ...Thanks for sharing
Sushant is as usal humble and Down to earth person.Love his Simplicity.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Karen,
Thanks for posting here.😊
Had already read it on fb, thanks to the one and only Ashu!😊

Love this article and am very happy for Sushant, very proud to be his fan, and I'm extremely excited for his future!😊
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guyz plz comment on his Recent IF article...we hv to increase sush ranking
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

Guyz plz comment on his Recent IF article...we hv to increase sush ranking

it wont matter in his ranking as tat is bolly article and he is in tv celeb listπŸ˜•
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hyderabad schedule not yet started..
Amit replied..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
i know ashu ask him when does it starts
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sushant gives up Yash Raj and Bhatt Camp offers.

TNN | Jul 8, 2012, 03.56PM IST
Read More:Yash Raj|Sushant Singh|Pavitra Rishta|Kai Po Che|Barry John|Aurangzeb|Arjun Kapoor
Tweet
Sushant gives up Yash Raj and Bhatt Camp offers
Sushant Singh Rajput More Pics
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who is now busy with Kai Po Che, an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's novel, Three Mistakes of My Life, has given up on offers for the director, Abhishek Kapoor. 

According to a source close to Sushant, "It was Sushant who was offered Aashiqui 2 before the role went to Aditya Roy Kapoor." Apart fromAashiqui 2, the Pavitra Rishta actor also let go a three film contract with Yash Raj Films which also included Aurangzeb with Arjun Kapoor. 

"He was under a two film contract with UTV. And thus couldn't bag these lucrative offers," confirmed the source. Prior to offers from the Bhatt camp and Yash Raj banner, Sushant was approached for a Hollywood project. "The film was about female foeticide but he did not like the script. His priority is not about having a break and making money. But Sushant is excited by quality work," said an industry insider. 

The actor gained 12 kilos to get into Ishaan's shoes for Kai Po Che. He also trained under professional cricketers for the film. In an earlier interview with TOI, Sushant had revealed his intentions of being the Asian James Bond. "I had an All India Rank of seven in the engineering entrance but I took the risk to venture into acting. Now, I can take the risk of venturing into the big screen. I have trained under Shiamak Davar and Barry John," Sushant told TOI earlier.

Edited by lunza - 11 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sonii , nothing to be too depressed about !! 
According to what rash said , adi will wait for sushant till the end of the year ...
and we do know about the time frame clause UTV inserted in sushant's contract recently ...

so maybe , this article isnt stating anything new as such ?
after all , we did already know that he cannot sign a yrf film now anyways...

See , if KPC is a success .. sushant will get these opportunities again ... 

to be honest ... one big reason I was excited about YRF offer was that dance film .. and also the fact that it would have created a lot of buzz in the industry if he did take up one of their films ...

well , he has managed to get people's attention anyways ...
and he will easily get lots of offers if his debut movie is a hit ...

And his first and second films are UTV films .. which is great !!!

Edited by lunza - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

Sushant gives up Yash Raj and Bhatt Camp offers.

TNN | Jul 8, 2012, 03.56PM IST
Read More:Yash Raj|Sushant Singh|Pavitra Rishta|Kai Po Che|Barry John|Aurangzeb|Arjun Kapoor
Tweet
Sushant gives up Yash Raj and Bhatt Camp offers
Sushant Singh Rajput More Pics
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who is now busy with Kai Po Che, an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's novel, Three Mistakes of My Life, has given up on offers for the director, Abhishek Kapoor. 

According to a source close to Sushant, "It was Sushant who was offered Aashiqui 2 before the role went to Aditya Roy Kapoor." Apart fromAashiqui 2, the Pavitra Rishta actor also let go a three film contract with Yash Raj Films which also included Aurangzeb with Arjun Kapoor. 

"He was under a two film contract with UTV. And thus couldn't bag these lucrative offers," confirmed the source. Prior to offers from the Bhatt camp and Yash Raj banner, Sushant was approached for a Hollywood project. "The film was about female foeticide but he did not like the script. His priority is not about having a break and making money. But Sushant is excited by quality work," said an industry insider. 

The actor gained 12 kilos to get into Ishaan's shoes for Kai Po Che. He also trained under professional cricketers for the film. In an earlier interview with TOI, Sushant had revealed his intentions of being the Asian James Bond. "I had an All India Rank of seven in the engineering entrance but I took the risk to venture into acting. Now, I can take the risk of venturing into the big screen. I have trained under Shiamak Davar and Barry John," Sushant told TOI earlier.

πŸ˜• The poor guy lost not gained they need to do their homework write
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks lunzi, feeling better...
I guess UTV gave him little room for choice...nevertheless, I have full faith on Sushant's choices...than any PH
He has ample amt of time in his hands to think and sign a film...
If this time frame clause has been inserted in contract...they have to make film with him immediately...means second film will start before KPC release?