Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Ah even filmfare taking notice is a huge thing much
Before debut long way to go Mr Rajput

dont think it was a filmfare article ...

the "courtesy filmfare" was for the arjun kapoor pic which they took from filmfare mag .

anyways i really liked the article in its entirety ...  well written  ..  about everyone .. ranbir , ranveer , imran , sushant , ayushmaan , arjun...
Edited by lunza - 11 years ago
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Generation Next:

Sushant Singh Rajput
If there's anyone Arjun is likely to
be pitted against most often in
years to come, it just might be
this guy.
It's rare to see a newcomer (who
isn't a star son) generate so
much buzz before his film has
even released, but all eyes are on
Sushant Singh Rajput. We'll see
him featured in Abhishek
Kapoor's Kai Po Che, a film that is
already hot property simply
because we've been anxiously
awaiting the Rock On director's
next film for years now.
The bigger news is that Aditya
Chopra wanted to sign Sushant
for one of YRF's infamous 3-film
contracts – the most coveted
prize in any young actor's
wishlist. I dunno, maybe it's a
good thing that his stint with
UTV (who is producing Kai Po
Che) didn't allow him to sign
outside contracts. He might get
to do more interesting films now.
In the ginormously popular TV
serial Pavitra Rishta (which I was
an unabashedly guilty consumer
of) he was likable enough, but it
seems the industry really started
buzzing because of his
performances on various dance
shows, starting with last year's
Jhalak Dikhla Ja. And gotta say,
dude is pretty impressive. Has a
killer smile and emotes incredibly
well. See for yourself!
That's not a bad little brat pack, is
it? I say that should tide us over
while we wait for Aryan Khan to
grow up.
FEATURED
Courtesy Filmfare

Check out the full article here:
getfilmy.wordpress.com/2012/07/04/generation-next-ranbir-imran-ranveer-ayushmann-arjun-sushant-singh-rajput/

Thanks for sharing Ashu😊
"dude is pretty impressive.has a killer smile and emotes incredibly well" omg just loved loved this para❤️😳 just wanna wish Sushant All the Best for his future bwood projects👍🏼

Originally posted by: anushyap

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/talk-round-town/25926-sushant-singh-rajput-offered-yash-raj-contract.htm

New article!! Please comment so we can help Sushants ranking!!

Thanks anu for letting us know😊 lovely article esp loved the last para😃 Sushant proud to be ur fan.
Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow ... Superb article..
Thnx ashu...
I just can't wait to hear such news again..
All the best sushant
u gonna rock d big scren too...
HottySUSHANT786 thumbnail
Thanx to everyone for wonderful articles, pics & videos of Sushant🤗🤗🤗 Wowww our Superstar is in so much demand😃 way to go Sushant...proud to be ur fan.
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Breaking moulds: Sushant Singh Rajput.
'I love chocolates' by
Sana Amir

QUICK FIVE Sushant Singh Rajput has a huge female fan following.

Sushant Singh Rajput is a recognisable face on television. With cute smile and tall figure, he has a huge female fan following. He made his mark as Manav on Zee TV's "Pavitra Rishta" and broke several hearts when he quit "Pavitra Rishta" due to some disagreement with the script. But he is back with a bang! He is making his film debut with the movie "Kai Po Che", an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's book "3 Mistakes of My life".

Why did you pick "Kai Po Che"?

I liked its script. I was not thinking of the launch as such. I was doing a film making course. After doing some television shows, I started getting film offers. I rejected eight films and when then I auditioned for 'Kai Po Che'. The film is about three best friends, Ishaan, Omi and Govind. I am playing Ishaan.

Tell us about your character.

Placed in Ahmedabad, these friends have different dreams. Ishan is a professional cricketer. He is quiet myopic in his world view but good at heart. He has two friends for whom he can die for.

How difficult was it to break the Manav mould?

Initially it was tough. I was all Manav. But when I joined the workshop, I started understanding the intrigue behind the Ishaan's character. Now I think I am all Ishaan!

How do you see acting in different mediums and you have been part of reality shows like Jhalak as well?

I am trained in contemporary dance, I have done theatre for four years. Being able to be a part of such diverse mediums has strengthened my acting skills. I think as actors you don not change. Medium changes but you do not change. I think like a dancer even when I act.

Will you be able to break the chocolate boy tag and what projects are you working on?

It is not surprising because I love chocolates! I have been offered some big projects but right now I want to concentrate on "Kai Po Che". I will first finish this film and then I will sign any other project.

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oops sorry alreay posted.
Thanks karen di..Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lol on choclates his answer are getting monotonous now but I like his grounded nature way to go rockstar
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the interviews. Being away from the forum for three days and then getting all these articles at one go is so delightful.

I liked that article on the next generation of BW. Left a comment on it too. :)

And oh wow, every one is taking note of Sushant! Fingers crossed that the film will live upto the expectations and hype and KPC will only be the beginning of a wonderful career for Sushant.

Still praying that UTV will let Sushant do the dance film with YRF...

Originally posted by: stefanandre

<h1>

'I love chocolates' by Sana Amir </h1>

</div>

<div>

QUICK FIVE Sushant Singh Rajput has a huge female fan following.

Sushant Singh Rajput is a recognisable face on television. With cute smile and tall figure, he has a huge female fan following. He made his mark as Manav on Zee TV's "Pavitra Rishta" and broke several hearts when he quit "Pavitra Rishta" due to some disagreement with the script. But he is back with a bang! He is making his film debut with the movie "Kai Po Che", an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's book "3 Mistakes of My life".

Why did you pick "Kai Po Che"?

I liked its script. I was not thinking of the launch as such. I was doing a film making course. After doing some television shows, I started getting film offers. I rejected eight films and when then I auditioned for 'Kai Po Che'. The film is about three best friends, Ishaan, Omi and Govind. I am playing Ishaan.

Tell us about your character.

Placed in Ahmedabad, these friends have different dreams. Ishan is a professional cricketer. He is quiet myopic in his world view but good at heart. He has two friends for whom he can die for.

How difficult was it to break the Manav mould?

Initially it was tough. I was all Manav. But when I joined the workshop, I started understanding the intrigue behind the Ishaan's character. Now I think I am all Ishaan!

How do you see acting in different mediums and you have been part of reality shows like Jhalak as well?

I am trained in contemporary dance, I have done theatre for four years. Being able to be a part of such diverse mediums has strengthened my acting skills. I think as actors you don not change. Medium changes but you do not change. I think like a dancer even when I act.

Will you be able to break the chocolate boy tag and what projects are you working on?

It is not surprising because I love chocolates! I have been offered some big projects but right now I want to concentrate on "Kai Po Che". I will first finish this film and then I will sign any other project.

Thanx alot Karen for sharing😊
Nice interview... Sushant trained in contempory i thought in jazz😕 & i too love chocolates like Sushant😳Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 11 years ago