Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: poas

thanks ash,karen.i comm there😃when 2012 will end and we will see KPC and sushita wedd😍i hope in 2013 we will get so many seg,news,vd of sushita that now what we r deprived all will b compensated😍i miss sushita together terribly 😭

poppy🤗🤗 so good to see you on the forum, how is Ramdan coming along?

me too miss them so muchCry but guess happy times for sushita fans come Jan 2012😊
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stefanandre

poppy🤗🤗 so good to see you on the forum, how is Ramdan coming along?

me too miss them so much😭 but guess happy times for sushita fans come Jan 2012😊

i m fine.busy for ramadan.i dont feel to come in forum only for anki sush i come to check article,news.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks di.. Chalo now tut pado..😆
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anshi & Karen for the article😊
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys, this is an TB article.. Please comment on it.. Only 2 days we have.. Next week we can bring Sushant in top 15...

www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12433-medium-not-important-for-sushant-singh-rajput.htm
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so which utv movies are releasing on sept end/ october? 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
barfi ,heroine both are UTV and those are their last releases this year and ten next year they have regional cinema though
LoveSushAnki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sushant Singh Rajput is not bothered about the medium to enthrall its fans!

7 hours ago
No one can doubt about it that Sushant Singh Rajput is a jewel for the Indian daily opera. Thanks to his show Pavitra Rishta, aBalaji Telefilms presentation that gave him a golden chance to enthrall every viewer across the globe. 

Other than acting, Sushant even excels in dancing and those who have seen his acts inJhalak Dikhhla Jaa can surely vouch out for it. And soon, one will see him contributing his share for the big screen too. As reported earlier too, Sushant is going to make his big Bollywood debut via Rock On fameAbhishek Kapoor's film Kai Po Che.

This film is the big screen adaption of Chetan Bhagat's bestselling novel-The 3 Mistakes of My Life. Sushant is very positive about his debut film, and when he was quizzed about his return to the small screen and future plans, he says the entertainment medium is not significant for him as long as it is good work. 

"I am an actor and it is good work that I want to do. I am really not bothered about the medium - be it television or films," said the Sushant, who is sharing KPH screen with actors Raj Kumar Yadav, Amit Sadh and Amrita Puri.

Well, we hope you keep on entertaining us this way Sushant! 

Source: NDTV

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sushifan

joker is also utv movie

oh i forgot yeah it is UTV too
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Have a gut feeling trailer will release with heroine.. so that's on 25th sept right? ARound Fifty days to go.. since we don't have anything to talk about let's do a countdown everyday and be happy :p