Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Lunzi.. Woww that's gr8 the film is 80% complete.. Now they will start the promotion soon hopefully.. And we can expect some interviews and pics of Sushant..😳
sahana-22 thumbnail
Thnx lunza..
Finaly 80% complete..
I just hope dat d rest of d shoot run smoothly...ALL THE BEST SUSHANT..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Medium not important for Sushant Singh Rajput

By Indo Asian News Service | IANS India Private Limited–51 minutes ago

Mumbai, Aug 3 (IANS) Sushant Singh Rajput, who shot to fame with the TV show "Pavitra Rishta" and is now set to begin his journey on the silver screen with "Kai Po Che!", says the entertainment medium is not significant for him as long as it is good work.

"I am an actor and it is good work that I want to do. I am really not bothered about the medium - be it television or films," Sushant told IANS.

Directed by Abhishek Kapoor of "Rock On!!" fame, the film is the big screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's book "The 3 Mistakes of My Life".

The film portrays the journey of three friends as they discover cricket, religion and business in their respective fields. Actors Raj Kumar Yadav, Amit Sadh and Amrita Puri will play prominent roles in the film. Credits Sneha
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62257653 guyz plz vote for sushant also post it on all pages...yaha bht maza ara hai GC ki basti krne mein barun fans k sath mil k...akhir Gurmeet s hmeri purani dushmani jo hai ...remember???🤣
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
humari kya dushmani hai ??? par pls lets not do tis and join BS fans
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

humari kya dushmani hai ??? par pls lets not do tis and join BS fans

u dosent remember GC fans Bash sushant ...already i used to hate him and GC fans further jst Burn me up...they said sushant kabotaar all tht rubbish ...bla bla🤢...ab jb GC fans ko maza chikana k mouqa mila hai so why nt i joined hands wth BS fans... Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 11 years ago
sushifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sushant waiting for ur return
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Article by IANS?? Then what is IF doing..?? Can't they publish his article?? Ohh I remember biased ppls they can only publish articles on BS, GC..etc etc...
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Article by IANS?? Then what is IF doing..?? Can't they publish his article?? Ohh I remember biased ppls they can only publish articles on BS, GC..etc etc...

Ashu🤗

They posted it, here is the link.

Please comment😃

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks ash,karen.i comm there😃when 2012 will end and we will see KPC and sushita wedd😍i hope in 2013 we will get so many seg,news,vd of sushita that now what we r deprived all will b compensated😍i miss sushita together terribly 😭