Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Can't believe that I read the article so late inspite of being online all this time!

Balle balle.. Sushant decides to quit smoking! Am so happy, I always used to wonder why heroes I like turn out to be smokers in real life. Now I hope he sticks to his resolution and does not go back to the cancer sticks.

The pic is adorable.. he looks so sweet.

Thanks for sharing. Ashu your DP (Archu and Soham) is so cute..
Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx ashu for dis lovely article...
M sure sushant won't turn back...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Can't believe that I read the article so late inspite of being online all this time!

Balle balle.. Sushant decides to quit smoking! Am so happy, I always used to wonder why heroes I like turn out to be smokers in real life. Now I hope he sticks to his resolution and does not go back to the cancer sticks.

The pic is adorable.. he looks so sweet.

Thanks for sharing. Ashu your DP (Archu and Soham) is so cute..

Thanks Niki.. Love that pic.. I wish Sushant was also next to Soham, it would have been a perfect picture😳
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Match FIT

Sana Amir
The Hindu Sushant Singh Rajput

Sushant Singh made difficult choices and underwent rigorous training for his film debut

Sushant Singh Rajput, famous for his characters Manav on Pavitra Rishta and Preet in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil on television, is making his film debut with Kai Po Che. Directed by Abhishek Kapoor, the film is an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's 3 Mistakes of My life and tells the story of three friends who face various hurdles as they try to achieve their dreams. Sushant plays the character of Ishaan, who is quite myopic but good at heart.

"Before this movie I was 85 kilograms. When I signed this movie Abhishek told me that I am playing a 24-25 year old boy and I have to be very fit. So I lost almost ten kilograms," he says.

The character of Ishaan in the movie is a big fan of cricket and dreams of opening a training academy. Sushant is trying his best to step into 'cricket mode' and enact his character well.

"Initially it was tough. But when I joined the workshop, I started understanding the intrigue of the Ishaan's character. Now I do four hours of rigorous cricket training in the morning. And two hours of functional exercise to stay fit," adds Sushant.

Sushant also has a strict diet plan. "I eat meals with no salt in it. I eat boiled food, no fried things. I even juggle with candies," he says. Additionally, Sushant made the tough decision of quitting smoking recently.

Sushant is also a trained contemporary dancer. He was a part of reality shows Zara Nachke Dikha and Jhalak Dikhla Ja where he impressed everyone with his dancing skills.

Sushant adds, "I think like a dancer even when I act. I trained in Wing Chun Kung fu for two years."

Haila i just see he quit smoking...Thats really great news...hope in future he stay on his decision...thats should be good for his health alsoπŸ‘

Good decison sushant...πŸ‘πŸΌ..Bade bade cheez hasil karne ke liye aise choti choti cheez kurbani karni padti he..😎
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article Ashu.😊
Great that Sushant has taken this decision which is best for his health as well.
Hope he sticks to it.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am very happy that he has given up smoking .It may not be that easy but he  has to do this for himself , his family and his  fans ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AK is tweeting everything except KPC
ChannaMereya thumbnail

weets Top / All / People you follow

22 JulRohan Sippy ?@rohansippy

Roll camera... And we're off and running- started shooting my fourth film! http://pic.twitter.com/6jQ9Bhhh

View photo
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
22 JulAbhishek Kapoor ?@Abhishekapoor

@rohansippy congrats sippy. Good luck :)

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
18mRohan Sippy ?@rohansippy

@Abhishekapoor thanks so much Gattu- hope your post is going well... overdue for a catchup too..

Hide conversation
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
  • dunno whether rohan meens post prod of kpc
ChannaMereya thumbnail
hmm dunno if we will be blessed with ny news i relly hope sushi is not forgotten😭