~!! I hAtE u bT y StIlL I lOvE U!!~ a SWARON FF~2

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

~!! I hAtE u bT y StIlL I lOvE U!!~ a SWARON FF~

THREAD 2

hiee guyz..
m soo happy dat m starting my new thread..

wow...i cnt believe it..

well all praises to u guyz who keep on loving my idiotic writings n d support wich u people giv is really overwhelming..

i really wanna thank all d people who love my work n specially dis ff.. coz dis ff is really close to my heart...
i hav a long list of people to thnk bt due too shortage of tym il do dat later for sure hmm...
i wanted to make dis thread more attractive n all... bt sadly meko kisne bataya hi ahi ye kaise karneka..😭
so ye sada simple sa thread hi njoy karo hmm..

for pm's add nj_swaron to ur buddy list..
Edited by namratajadhav - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
The Story vl b entirely based on SWARON...as m a big swayam n sharon fan...I'l b writing abt deir love n life...all d d3 gang vl play a important role in dis ff fr sure...😊
           Two best friends...deep bounding n unseparable frndshp...no! ever thot dat dey would live widout each oder ...bt destiny had sumthing else written for dem... it separated dem...😭
...loads of misunderstandings got created...bt how? and why?
😕
            They loved each oder bt even dey dint hav a hint abt dis...even after separating frm each oder dey dint fail 2 miss d oder person a single day...bt also hated each oder...😭
              The story will unfold d reason behind deir separation and vl c wat destiny has in store fr dem... will it bring dem 2gedr or vl dey keep hating each oder... vl dey b able 2 solve deir misundrstandings and strt feeling d love fr each odr or not?..😲
             2 get ans's 2 all these qts cont reading dis ff...😆  😉

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
nj_SRKholic thumbnail

CHAPTER 12

I knw guyz it has been ages since i updated..🤢

N m xtremely sry fr dat bt had no option had been stuck up wid loads of stuff n i personally love dis ff so wanted sum free tym wer i could think and write without any disturbances.😊

Here it is.. sry for typo errors havent rechecked it..

nxt part vl b up soon..😊

spamming is permitted.. 😆

-----------------------------------------------------

Swayam n Niharika went to the airport to pick up the clients.

When they reached the airport they came to know that the flight has got delayed n will reach mumbai at the most 6 pm..

They wer left with no option  Miss Niharika thot this is the best oppurtunity to shop..

(ohh god girls are girls)..

Bechara swayam had no option bt to go with her coz he thot instead of spending tym alone wid her itz btr to shop wid her...

They went for shopping...

---------------------------------------------------------

In the flight..

Neal:- Sharon...

Sharon was lost in her own world...

Ofcourse her beautiful world remembering their last talk.. Deir last moment spent together... Althou it was d worst but she often remembered it coz it helpd her to remember him as well as hate him fr d worst..

Neal called out again shaking her shoulders..

Sharon:- ha bol na itna jor se kyu chilla raha he..

Neal:- aap apne sapne me itni khoyi hui ho ki aap mere taraf dyan bhi nahi de rahi.

Sharon:- ohh chry.. Bol..

Neal:- dekh mujhe pata he tu kaha khoyi hui thi.. Sun meko bhi usi bareme baat karni he.

Dekh ab apan india ja rahe he vo bhi mumbai to itz obvious vo tujhe kahi bhi mil sakta he.. My qts is vl u b able to handle urself.. Vl u b f9.

Sharon:- dnt wry neal i think il b f9 n d rest i leave on god. Well frankly speaking i really dnt knw wat m i going to react or wat m gonno do bt il try n handle myself fr sure.. Dnt wry.. M a strong girl.. U knw dat ryt..

Neal:- well v all knw dat ur strong girl bt jitne din mene tere saath bitaye he usase i hav cum 2 knw dat weneva usase related kuch hota he u get weak. Agree it sharon dat Swayam is ur weakness..

Sharon:- wat d hell..!!!.. He n my weakness bullshit... I juzz... I juzz hate him dats it..

Lets stop dis convo ovr here itself...

Neal sensing her anger n her uncomfort  stopped d topic n began reading his magazine..

Sharon to herself:- is swayam really my weakness???..

Dis was d qts to wich she couldnt find d ans coz she was hell lot of confused... Coz she couldnt hate him even thou she tried soo much.. He had been her best frnd since childhood.. He knew her strength n her weaknessess.. N she knew his.. 

----------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK:-

sharon n swayam had been to a frnds party..

All were njoying..

Swayam as usual startd dancing wid random girls as flirting was his bestest hobby..

Sharon of course knew him so she juzz carried on dancing wid oder frnds n njoyin...

After sumtym Swayam noticed her dancing wid dem n to play a prank juz left frm d party hall.. He went out near d beach n sat on a rock..

He knew her.. He knew her like no1 did..

Sharon's eyes fell on d place wer he was dancing juzz sumtym bak.. He was nt der..

Sharon to herself:- ye devil kaha chala gaya.. He bhagwan..!!!..

She looked all around bt dint spot him nywer.. Nw she panicked..

She started searching him in d whole party bt he wasnt der..

She was abt to cry so badly bt dint wanna ruin sum1's party so she went out to search him..

His car was der bt d idiotic devil was nt..

She started calling him bt he was nt answering.. Dis made her more worried..

All types of thots began cuming in her bechara dimaag...

She was really very afraid..

Swayam d devil was watching all dis... N njoying..

Lil did he knw dat uski band bajane vali he jab Sharon ko pata chalega dat dis was juzz a prank..!!!!!...

(poor swayu baby)

--------------------------------------------------------

aaj k liye itne se pet bharlo plz dnt wry nxt chap vl b up soon.. no demands bt i wan lyks n comments hmm...

sry guyz fr making u w8 so long n den giving such a bakwas update bt believe me itz needed dats y i updated dis one...

n ya thnkz guyz fr givin so much love to dis ff... love u all loads...

~!!nJ!!~

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
nj_SRKholic thumbnail

ye vala res is of no use..lol... 
itz just to tell u all dat i love u..!!😆
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally u updated 😊
Congo for new thread 🥳 🥳
Coming to update it was short not fair 😭
Flashback swayam is such a devil sharon use chodegi nahi
Waiting for next part
Update it soon 😃
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for the new thread... Lekin inna chottu update... Not fair 😭 😔
nature2 thumbnail
[url="[/url'>http://www.desicomments.com/glitter-text-generator.php"][/url]
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part 1-
res
*unres*
see i'm good girl though i hav read all parts but at that time i was silent reader so commenting now 😆
loved character sketch & get the shock of swaron seperation in 1st part.Edited by swaronland - 11 years ago