Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ichangedit

I'm such a nerd since I watched the first Iron Man πŸ€“ RDJ turned me into it πŸ˜†

So you admit it, you're a nerd...even if it is for Iron man. πŸ˜› I don't remember watching Iron Man. πŸ˜•
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

So you admit it, you're a nerd...even if it is for Iron man. πŸ˜› I don't remember watching Iron Man. πŸ˜•

I watched it per accident aka I switched through the channels and then saw RDJ and he was giving such an ironic reply to somebody that I was hooked and couldn't change channels anymore. Didn't matter how hard I tried 😭

And there is nothing wrong with being a nerd as long as you don't reach the level of Dr. Sheldon Cooper πŸ˜›
sharontheangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
friends pls take a moment and share this or comment on this so that govt. takes some action against such idiots😑

Sorry for disturbing but this is for our nation 

llSerenityll thumbnail

I watched it per accident aka I switched through the channels and then saw RDJ and he was giving such an ironic reply to somebody that I was hooked and couldn't change channels anymore. Didn't matter how hard I tried 😭

And there is nothing wrong with being a nerd as long as you don't reach the level of Dr. Sheldon Cooper πŸ˜›

Lol !! πŸ˜† Ofcourse not, that's how you got all your ironic replies huh? πŸ˜› Who? 😲
Ichangedit thumbnail

Lol !! πŸ˜† Ofcourse not, that's how you got all your ironic replies huh? πŸ˜› Who? 😲

No I can never be as ironic as Tony Stark πŸ˜† he is just awesome!! Yeah I know I sound like I have a major fan girl moment because I have!!! πŸ˜›

You don't know Sheldon?!!! 😲 I am shocked!! You so have to watch the big bang theory the soap of the nerds!! 🀣
llSerenityll thumbnail

No I can never be as ironic as Tony Stark πŸ˜† he is just awesome!! Yeah I know I sound like I have a major fan girl moment because I have!!! πŸ˜›

You don't know Sheldon?!!! 😲 I am shocked!! You so have to watch the big bang theory the soap of the nerds!! 🀣

Haha, yeah you're definitely having a huge fan girl moment. πŸ˜› Oh big bang theory? I've heard of it..Never watched it enough to know what's going on lol
Ichangedit thumbnail

Haha, yeah you're definitely having a huge fan girl moment. πŸ˜› Oh big bang theory? I've heard of it..Never watched it enough to know what's going on lol

oh let me!! I need that too!! Am depressed about the forum so have to my fan girl moment to flee from reality!! πŸ˜›

One epi tells you everything you need to know about him aka that he is the most annoying, sweet, nerdy, aggravating bas***d kitty you ever will know πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Sorry have to run and get something to eat now

Gosh now I feel really depressed I think I will watch Iron Man today or maybe Sherlock Holmes as long as RDJ is there to make me smile again
llSerenityll thumbnail

oh let me!! I need that too!! Am depressed about the forum so have to my fan girl moment to flee from reality!! πŸ˜›

One epi tells you everything you need to know about him aka that he is the most annoying, sweet, nerdy, aggravating bas***d kitty you ever will know πŸ˜†

I know, I haven't even been there since weeks..It's bored me..just like the new Gopi. πŸ˜† Oh wow, sounds...interesting?
Ichangedit thumbnail

I know, I haven't even been there since weeks..It's bored me..just like the new Gopi. πŸ˜† Oh wow, sounds...interesting?

🀒 no comment I am staying away from most forum topics now and the other CC because their the discussions are going on so no escaping from it

Its interesting he is the person you somehow want to meet and have night mares fearing that you will πŸ˜†