Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nats0101 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice one
geet did manage to crack thru his shell!!
waiting 4 more..
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry guys  for delay, kya karu,busy ...busy... mafhkarna
weekend so shopping
thanks you friends for liking this story and bearing with my mistakes

ammyicycoolrazzthahushabnam22dpurvadrashtipatel30PoonamTsheetalvasakumctg48kabslockspriyasreesaroneel11AISHAJSshubhiguptasravanthi93sanju85cutestarzSNEHA4990kangsarbjeetBrokenWingAngelkeerthi90lovepoomishtimohabbatrichu26mayukhapamilPaingelmansi.tripathimishtibLadyArwenmanisha259dreamymishti88rashmi.vaish68bulbul164shweta1491HanishadeviVinsh23nityasweetiepiericha_kapoorcrazy_125mehak173heytalDesigirls12krithi12nats0101maaneetmaahiArsheelasree.maneetushankitvcanjucoolaksnAmbibambyshristi1misty_drastifantintinugill123valli22monika1992suhaaanamaneetlover1singh24dona86love2_soma18mypridekomlikaflowers4uspvd--Neelam--

rsusmita thumbnail

PAGE:26

GEET WOKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING

She has to go early today to arrange the party  at the night, maan did his packing  for tomorrow  trip, he is having flight around afternoon ,

When K.D. reached the mansion geet and maan were not there ,he saw savitri devi waiting for him

Why ma why you called me

Kd I want your suggestion , even I married maan , they are not behaving like a couple ,I am afraid, he married due to my pressure, I do not know what he will do after I am not there, I am sure he will leave geet

What ma why you are talking like this ,

Donot  know kd but ajesbsa darlagrahai

If I am not there what about maan

I want to their relation, not to break

Then what you me to do,

I want a situation ki he has  to  be with geet   

Ma I know what you are thinking, but  you can think that by force you can make their marriage success

Yes kd, at least for necessity or for company benefit he has to be with her,

She told kd to change the will, 50 %  company shares should be under the name of geet,

So when geet  is  50% share holders,

Maan cannot leave geet, even for the company sake he will there with her

Ma  I will do that but I  think so it will not work out, I know maan nature,  we cannot force him, he will stay with geet if he loves her,

I know that kd , after my death he will surely leaves her, in meantime if he falls in   love with her it is okay, other wise I  want a situation like he has be with her

You draft the will, I will sign, and do not mention about this to them

Okay ma I will not tell them

But ido not know will your plan will be a success

When maan reached the office he saw geet and adi  were missing

Pinky.(maan secretary ) adi , geet, where they went

Sir they went to hall to see the arrangements  as time is very less, adi went along with geet to help her

He became busy with his work , he called sasha ,

Sasha see Iam  going to London , it will take atleast 15  to I  month so you see agarwal projects , , you should  finish basic  things, and he started assigning the other things

He called pinky

Pinky I am going for London  I do not know how many days it will take, there is some problems in our new venture, so you re-schedule the my meetings here, I will touch with you through mails

Sir who will  look after  the company in your absence , previously dadima used to come, but after your marriage she stopped coming

Suddenly maan realized that he has to  tell  adi about this,

It is okay pinky last time adi looked after it, now also I will tell him, adi is in the hall know, I will go and meet him  and have to discuss something

When he   went to the hall he saw geet was standing on the ladder and  keeping the lights

At the same time her ladder was shaking she closed he eyes thinking she will fall down

But instead she felt she was  on some one arms,

You can open your eyes  geet, do you think you are am superwomen to do  all the works

She saw maan was scolding her

She was staring at him

Geet what you are doing up, on the ladder, if you get any shock, you are super women, doing all the works, is any things happens to you, you want to show that how much your inlaws are torturing you,

Geet was not listening  to his  words she just staring at his bow shaped lips which are so cute looking, she was thinking to kiss them...

Geet ... geet...

What you are thinking

Dushdanav kahi ke...ravan...    he is saving ,me and again he is scolding me , anyone will do like this

she thought she was murmering her words, but her words were heard by the maan ..

Geet what you are telling , I saved you, and you are scolding, is this is way, I do not have interest in saving you ,  seeing you working like this everyone will taunt us inti badi ghar ki bahu is working like this

If your romance is over,  kya haina it will not look good here, I do not have any objection but all others will have free show of your romance ,so

Listening to adi words they came to this world,

Geet became very shy seeing that she is still in the arm of maan, maan felt very embraced seeing that all are others are looking at them,he immediately gave one glare to them, as if get out, all others went away

Adi I came here to talk to you  on some urgent issue

Ya ... I know what is your urgent issues

Adi and please stop karo, and listen me

Adi  iam going to London, I do not when I will return, you have   to take care  of company  in my absence

He was searching geet, he could  not see her

He saw her checking the menu

Geet when your work is  finished, we will go to house it is already 5 ,we will   fresh up and come

Maan and geet went  to the mansion, to get ready

Maan went into washroom to fresh up, geet   took his cloths, white  black shirt with white over coat,

He came and took the cloths  what geet has kept, he liked the colour combination of black  shirt with white  trouser  and white coat,at the same time he saw geet was searching something in the wardrobe

What geet what happened , ,

Will you help, I am not able to understand what to wear,, this is the first party, I will be accompanying you, so I do not know what to wear,,

You go and fresh up  I will  select for you,

He checked the wardrobe, he selected white sari and  kept   nice diamond pendent set

Geet I will go to hall you get ready and come, driver will bring you there

Okay maan you go

Geet replied from the washroom

It is almost 7 , party has started guest has started arriving

Maan was waiting for  geet she has not yet arrived

Sab ladikyia  ek jise , they will take lot time in dressing , will not leave the mirror

At the same he saw geet was coming  into hall

I

She was looking so beautiful,

Geet you are looking beautiful,

Thanks maan , you  selected, so iam looking nice, it was your selection

At the same chopra came'..

Geet and maan , you     are made for each other,

Just sasha came and heard the dialogues, she fumed with jealousy

Sasha madam you told that you will do something , what happened

Yes tasha but today M.K  kept meetings , so in could not do , I thoughts of changing  of menu , but okay

It that plan was foiled  I can do others things,

Maan became busy his clients ,

Dev came and saw geet,

Geet you looking so good in this saree

Ya dev this is maan selection,

Dev saw geet eyes,

Though she is talking to him, her eyes were somewhere he saw her staring at maan

Geet  tum maan se pyar karte ho na

Ha dev.,  I love him a lot,  I can do anything for for his happiness but...

What geet '. What happened

Nothing dev,  vo sab chodo

Anni kaise  hai

Geet you do want share it is okay I will not press, but as a friend you need help I am ready ,

Sasha madam see, geet was talking with that handsome guy,

Patnahi, kyahai us geet me, sab log uske peeche hi rahethai

Do not worry tasha you see  after this every one will hate her

What you have sasha madam

Wait and watch

At the same

Maan saw geet and dev talking to each other,

He came there , so friends are talking to each other

Dev was surprised with maan talk

Normally husbands do like their  wife talking to other persons, not that only they do not like friends ship

He saw maan there was no jealousy  in his eyes,

Dev st : geet you are very lucky that you got maan as husband,

At the same time a bearer came with the pepsi

The bearer was passing  the glass to the geet, but maan took  that from his hand,

Maan took the drink in one gulp

The bearer was looking at sasha, not knowing what to do

But he cannot do anything,

Sasha has actually bribed the bearer and  changed the mixed alcohol  in the drink and   told the bearer to give to geet only,  but maan came in the middle and took the glass from his hand, now the bearer was in a fix he cannot tell, if he tell he knows the  consequences , he thought it is better to be silent

Here maan  started behaving very oddly

Geet and dev were staring at him,

Bearer  bring me back this same pepsi  ,

Maan pepsi will be same , what is there in this

No geet this is different see it is very good

He started insisting the bearer to give more pepsi

No other option left, bearer gave him more whisky

He started to  drink that

Geet do maan has habit of drinking,

No dev he do not have that habit, he never drinks,

May be some thing happened , you better take him away,

At the same time music has started, some romantic music  has started

Geet and dev started searching maan

They maan was dancing there

Maan approached and took  geet hand and started  dancing

Sasha was fuming with anger, her plan was backfired

Geet was having Goosebumps with his soft touches ,his warm hands wrapped around her tiny waist ,both were dancing very passionately ,she knows maan was not in his senses , he  was  murmuring  something in her ears, she could  not hear due to the music,  his  fingers were roaming around her  hands , waists giving slight shiver in her spine, making her weak

precape:  raat abhi bhi baki hai

Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
rsusmita thumbnail
guys please gives your comments and likes please 😍
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
awesome 
talli maan...
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice ..atleast they are friends now
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aree yaar east toh abhi shuru Huvee Thi aur update khatam.
nice part...
rsusmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: 18mypride

aree yaar east toh abhi shuru Huvee Thi aur update khatam.

nice part...

Do no worry sweety , there will more passionate night coming up
shweta1491 thumbnail
awesome update
so sashas plan backfires
now maan talli
hahah waiting fr more
cnt soon
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow lovely update..my maan is leaving for london,stil didt say to geet..maan didt feel J..shasha u did a good job.now my maaneet wil dance.i love te update dear.