Posted: 11 years ago
sorry for the delay will be updating today
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks  friends  for your  likes and comments

thanks a lot thushti-kiran for pointing out my mistake
, i wll try to rectify my mistakes

angeeshanukutty82dpurvadrashtipatel30girijamkrishnakumctg48priyasreeAISHAJSniki02sravanthi93deep002bbinduTheSunShinembobby2011payal.gupta177cutestarznadia-arshadSNEHA4990kangsarbjeetkainturakiranjojo2802mandakini_marchlovepoosmitha2728richu26piyushipamilBallumaualekhika20pulvi16vij10mishtibLadyArwenmansi.tripathicoolsalehabulbul164dreamymishti88HanishadeviLILY111144krithi12heytaldreamyVinsh23nityamehak173Desigirls12maaneetmaahishristi1sweetysaranashvinisharmaAmbibambypreeti.1anjucoolaksnmisty_drastifantintinukrati5awesomepoojamaanharsuhaaanagill123maneetlover1dona86Shalve18mypridetushti-kirant_areebflowers4ukomlikaspvddolly10
rsusmita thumbnail

PART-24

IT IS ALMOST ONE WEEK THAT DEV AND HIS FAMILY HAD COME TO THE HOUSE

Today there is a meeting  with  chopra, in the office,  geet has to do the arrangements ,so she went early before the maan

Maan  told geet he will join later and told her  to do the arrangements, as she  knows every detail  of the project,

When she reached the office , adi told her that  chopra will coming late for the meetings,  but some one from his office has come    early to discuss some points, he had made him to sit in conference room

She immediately went to the  room, she saw dev busy  in seeing the files

Geet went silently there and sat opposite to his chair

Dev suddenly saw geet there and was stunned, he never expected her to be here

Geet, you are here

Ha... dev... iam working   in accounts department

There was some awkward silence   between them

Dev tried to start  the conversation

Vicky is still there

Ha he will  be there till this month end,  school will starting  first week of next month, he told  he wants to come to your house

Again there was silence

Geet wants to talk to him but , she so not know how to start the conversation

She remembered how they used to talk    on any topic, hours together , ,when he came to his house they were surrounded  by the family members, so they could not talk any thing, she want to ask  so many thing, but now ...she has to talk ,

Dev  iam sorry, ...

Sorry for what get

I do not know that you love me...when anni wrote the letter , I came to know that  you loved me ...but

Geet leave it of

No dev... I have to talk to you...

Dev... i never loved you ... I thought you  were my best friend... Iam sorry if i crossed my limits,    and my closeness , you thought that I loved you, but believe  me dev, I never thought about you like,  that  you were a best friend to me , when I received anni letter I was shocked , I do not  what to tell, i want clear  the misunderstanding between us,

Geet ...why you are telling sorry to me.  You have not done anything like this to tell sorry ... I know you treated me as a friend,...but I want to change this relation ... geet no of times  I want to propose you... But I do not want you think that I am taking your advantage, that I am helping you , so  you have  to  accept  my proposal , I do not want take advantage of your situation , I thought after the Vicky operation  I will come and meet you, the last letter your have written is there with me ...in that you have written that you are going to see the person who  has given the money for Vicky operation ,  I want to write a letter  to you but I became very busy with the work, ..

I remembered that day, I applied leave   to come to  Mumbai , that day i received you wedding invitation card , I was shocked , I never thought you  will marry like this, after I realized  my mistake,  ,

What ever may be geet , you will always be my friend, I will be there for you in your every need,

Geet was silently listeniting to his words .

Dev...  I do not whether  I have taken the correct decision, but at that time, for the future of Vicky I took this decision 

Geet what ever your decision is correct, do not ever think about that , maan is nice person, your choice is good, this is destiny,

There was silence between them

At the same  adi came into the room, he saw geet and dev talking to each other ,

What  dev your doubts are cleared,

Yes adi ... I  will wait for mr chopra, he will coming at any movement,,

At the same time chopra and maan came.. Meetings has started

Dev was raising some points, ,maan liked his points.

Every thing was finalized,

Okay maan we liked your points, we want to go ahead with your plans,

Chopra suggested a  prelaunch party,

So it was finalized that jointly they will launch  a party on the coming weekend

precape:  party ...sasha 

Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
rsusmita thumbnail
freinds... this is a short update  and there are no mannet scenes , but the next post will be full of them  
this is  part i want to clarify that in this story dev is  a nice person  will  be there for geet    in helping in any situation

f
riends i hope i  have come to your expectation, if any mistakes are there please bear with me
Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update .ithihk u should edit it before posting.when there r too much mistakes cocerntation breaks i hope u don't mind .it is just a suggestion.
rsusmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashmi.vaish68

nice update .ithihk u should edit it before posting.when there r too much mistakes cocerntation breaks i hope u don't mind .it is just a suggestion.

thanks dear  for your suggestion
next time i will keep in my mind
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 24
nice part...
cont soon dear...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part