rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

PART :17

The music has started, slowly all are leaving to the  dance floor

The dancers have started to the tunes of the music

Jara jara touch me

Jara ksiss me ...

The women suddenly came towards maan and  holding his hand took him to the dance floor

Geet  sipping her coke   seeing how they are all dancing

The girl  was  holding maan hand put around her waist making him to dance

Maan was enjoying the dance he is in his own world , after so many days

He was enjoying himself  first dadima  health was not nice,  when he has joined in the office he became very busy  and after wards this marriage and 

Then he remembered geet, he saw some one  is misbehaving with  geet

Geet was seeing  maan dancing but someone approached her and invited for dance, she declined the offer, but  that guy was forcing her, he immediately went there and told to that geet is with me, immediately that guy went away

Geet tumbhi dance floor  me ajoa

No  I cnnot dance

It is okay no problem do as per your wish, this is not a dance competition  no one is going to give  medal, do according to your  interest

And if you are alone  some one will come again  and force you to dance, I cannot come  again to  protect you , so you come   to dance floor

Dush danva, cannot he tell properly,

Geet what you are murmering yourself  come fast

And he dragged her to the dance floor

They were dancing to   the   music

While dancing their bodies  were  touching each other,   

At same time some one has pushed maan ,  maan   was on the geet,  maan was almost hugging geet,

Geet was feeling shivering in her body,  may  be for the first time  he is hugging , she felt a shiver in her spine,  there was an unknown happiness In her, she  tightly put her hands around the neck and hugged tighly maan ,  meera...meera ...  he has   put his hands on the waist , and hugging geet as  if  there  is no space between them and maoning ,

Geet was shocked listening to the name meera... which  maan was murmuring in the trace

Maan came from his trance, he saw what he is doing ,  he immediately  pushed her and started going out

Geet   also followed  him,  took the car , waited for the geet to take the seat and he started driving very fastly, both were silent, in their own toughts,

Maan thought  may be geet will ask him about his  behavior, but she was silent

Geet was silent,she was in her own thoughts,

When she   asked dadima why maan was not interested in the marriage, dadima told her that maan has seen  friends marital life, how their wife used to fight with them, seeing all theses maan was not interested in marriage, but geet could not agree to this point, she thought there may be some strong reason for maan refusal to the marriage ,  now    she  know that there something which dadima also do not know

Car reached the mansion, immediately maan   went  to his room with out looking at her

Geet went to dadima room ,

Geet dekho Vicky ka letter aya hai

Immediately after marriage  savitri devi fulfilled her promised she had joined Vicky in  deharadun boarding school , which is very famous for its studies

Geet felt very happy seeing the letter,

The letter is full of his school news , you know di this school is very nice, I got so many new friends , I got this luck  because of you di, see I will study well  

I have written letter to dev, also he is good friend of you , then why you are  not writing letter to him, without out telling him you married jijaji,  , you write  a letter to him see iam sending the letter written by dev okay , how is dadima , convey my regards to her , 

Geet saw the letter writeen by dev to Vicky

I am happy Vicky that you have joined in a nice school. With the work pressure I am not able to write a letter to you , you  wrote how  geet marriage was done all of a sudden, see Vicky I am not angry on her  the  fate is not in our hands,  because of the fate  suddenly  strangers      become related and the persons who are close becomes strangers , geet is very intelligent   woman , I know she thinks  a lot and then takes the decision which are correct     , I know her nature and mentality ,   I am not able to write the letters because of work pressure    ok

Reading this letter ,  geet  felt very bad, she wants to write a letter to dev but , after receiving letter from anni ( dev sister ) she could not able to understand what to do

She never thought dev in that sense she never crossed her limits with him , he was such good friend,  to her, she used to share every thing with him,  she do not know what dev thinks about her, 

She went silently into her room

Se saw maan had already went to his study room and slept  on the couch   she slowly spread the blanket on him and went to her bed

She is trying to sleep but could not with the incidents, she remembered the hug and maan  moaning

She do not know what she has gained or lost with this marriage, with marriage she got mother love from dadima,  Vicky was able to continue     his studies   she lost the friends who were with her in ups and  down of her life

He could not understand where her destiny is taking her

Next day morning  geet saw in the gym room , but he avoided her  completely ,

After freshen  up they had quietly had their breakfast and went to the office , maan do not how to tell to geet about his behavior but he  observed her that she  suddenly became very quiet and not fighting   with him,   geet was silent because of the events that turned out yesterday, hug, letters''.. she in her own thoughts

First time  both are going to the office , maan knows that dadima has appointed   geet in accounts department , immediately he went into his cabin and geet went to do her work

Seeing maan and geet together sasha  burned with jealousy , she  first tried  dadima    to impress her and she a nice girl  and suitable match for  maan but dadima never encouraged her,  when maan joined office she tried  many ways to get him , but maan never encouraged her, and kept her at a distance , when she heard maan and geet marriage she burned with jealousy , in reception she  could see some distance between maan and geet ,  she thought  any ways she  has to bring distance between them and  marry him

Adi come inside and bring the chopra file  you  I want to finalize the deal today

Sir the file  is not with me it is with geet

Why you are dealing with   that why you gave  to  her

I told you  that  I do not want any favors in this company, as she is my wife, there should not be any favor , she is normal employee just like you  ,

Sir I was not giving her any favor sir but she   is truly talented , I have seen her  work,

Okay then tell her   to  bring the chopra file

When geet came

They started to discuss   the file,

their  blance sheets of the company and the turnover and estimated  profited with the deal

Maan was very impressed by the geet  points

Geet  what you have studied

Geet was surprised and shocked , until now maan as never asked personal questions

Geet replied she did MBA finance

Maan was surprised with that answer

There was silence between them

Suddenly 

Geet iam sorry vo  kalkeliya

Vo..vo...

Muje hug nahi karnatha

Geet was staring at maan

Suddenly maan cell  rang 

They  came back into their senses,

Maan told geet to arrange client metting

Tomorrow

thank you friends for your liking and comments,   please encourage me with  your likes and comments , okay guys i will update on 30th page it is not blackmailing , but i want to check myself, that i could able to write a nice story or not   so  guys  ...

😊

Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
shweta1491 thumbnail
woppiiee me first to comment

awesome update
wow maneet first hug
oh so meera is maans past
maan impressed by geet
waiting for more
update soon
n thnks fr pm
Edited by shweta1491 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part
hope sasha doesnt make any mu between them..
who is meera ..maans x gf hai kya
change12 thumbnail
wonderful update pls put some light on maan past  who is meera why maan is behaving like that.
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme update dear
ye meera koun hai yar?ye kameeni sasha kabhi badlegi..poor geet has so many tensns..
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 1-3

interesting concept rusumita 👏
so maan wants to be unmarried whole life...
hmmm let see wat happens further

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part.. arre yaar yeh sasha kuch na kuch gadbad zarroor karegi..
ab dev ka kya ..
uff geet is really going thru with somany tensions...

mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Maaneet hugging...
Maan ignoring Geet...
Geet silent coz of maan's behaviour and vicky's letter...
continue soon
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just awsome geet is really a gem maan shld learn her value