Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

thanks    a lot  guuys for  supporting and liking this  story

yash_bdammyicycoolkabslocksmikaeelcutestarzASMITTlovepoofiavangheemansi.tripathibulbul164Vina23LadyArwenmaneet2011angel_smilyjssoodpreeti.1prema_kshappydays30Nav2010Desigirls12chinky353suhaaana3295Ash1991love2_somadona86yoga23priyaDilsaytushti-kirandrrose31maneetlover1tamanna1391spvd-dia-

thanks lot for   all you

PART:15

Maan  is coming  it is almost  20 days,he was fastly coming  to upstairs , at same time geet was coming  down, suddenly they collided   she was about fall but maan   put  his hands around her waist ,  and stopped her from falling   and they both fell down on the floor ,   maan on the floor  and geet fell down on the maan almost her whole body was  on maan  she  thought she was falling  from the steps, but     instead of that  she was on maan , he was so protectively  put his hand on her  ,   she was feeling  protective ness  in his hug , as   if she can be safe in his arm, she was staring at maan,   his eyes were so attractive,

Geet tuje kya hogaya hai,  kyo    is akho  me kojateho , tujo pata hai tumarehe bare kya sochata hai, tum apne app ko sambha lo ...

Geet...geet ...

He was calling  her but she is not listening to him she staring at him,,

Geet Dyan kha tumhara,  dekh he nahi jasaktee, ab anke  phad kar kya dekhar   ho

Ab uto' muje utna  hai''.

She came from her trance' listening to his words

Dusht danavan''''

Kya kha tumne...

Mene... mene... To kuch nahi kaha...

Nahi mene kuch suna...

Both  were arguing to each  other without   knowing the position  how they are

At the  same time they heard    dadima  laughter

Geet  saw the situation  immediately she stood,   and ran into  room feeling very embrased ,

Maan was staring at her,

Isko kay hogay hai

Ye  such much pagal hai, aur musje bhi ek din pagal kardegi( loved this dailouge  from serial geet )

Maan beta ap kab aya the

Just now dadima

See  I am very angry on you ,  how could you leave geet and go ,

Aisa nahi hai dadima,   urgent work aya tha , so   I have leave , 

I will go and fresh up and come dadima

Saying that he entered the room , he saw geet coming from washroom

Geet----- geet...

Kaya hai

What you are doing here

What I will do

Why you are here

Where will be I

This is my room geet

This my room  also ,  iam your wife

See maan  please do not make any scene here, after you left dadima became very sick, and she came to know that you are going to divorce me so, at least dadima ma sake  you behave normally with me

But...but...

Geet went downstairs   without listining to bhis words

He could  not  able to shout at her...

What she is telling is true

He know  her   capacity ...how nicely she managed the affairs of company , adi used inform him about daily affairs of the  company , how well   she managed in absence of his

When  Came down at the time of the dinner, he saw dadima and geet were talking and laughing for something, he saw their bond,   sometimes he feeling jealousy , for the  bond they are sharing

See maan today geet has done all your favorites , pasta , fried rice ...   everything

He  just had  some pasta and told  he is full  and left from

There

Geet gave company to dadima ,

It is ok beta, see maan has gone now you  also  go,    will  also  go and rest  it is already  late night

N saying that dadima went into her room

Geet was quietly entering into her'their room,   her legs are shivering,  she was thinking of their first night , how maan has left without giving her chance to talk

She slowly entered  room she saw    maan was  already slept  he was murmuring something   in his sleep   turning  this side and that side in his sleep

She put blanket on him  and slept the other side

And slept quietly thinking about him

meera ...meera...maan woke up suddenly with gasping... eventhough it is a.c there was lot  of sweat on  his face,  he woke  up, then he saw geet sleeping,   peacefully

He quietly went away  to his study room,   actually his room is very big, in that , he made a partition and  changed into study,  , study room is faced towards balcony ,  he loves that place,  he can see garden , there was small couch ,  he simply sat on the that  ,  and went into deep thought, , why he doing this, geet...  she is so nice  he can see respect in her eyes,  her eyes are so much like of meera ,  he cannot be rude to geet but... , no at any cost  he want divorce... Please geet please  go away---------

precape:   geet and maan in pub

jara jara touch touchme...jara jara kissme...

Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely so maan used to love sameera thnk she is positive in this awsome update like a little bossy geet update soon
shweta1491 thumbnail
awesome uodate
finally after 20 days maneet cme face to face
geet is too mature
loved the update
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update dear waiting for more maaneet scenes.
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice
Pls continue soon. 
And pls add me to the pm list :-)
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part
loved it
whats up with sameera n maans past
mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
so maan is back...
continue soon
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part
Waiting for  more Maaneet interactions n moments
Continue soon
😊
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 15
nice part...
does Maan have any past?
cont soon...
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spvd

part 15
nice part...
does Maan have any past?
cont soon...

MAAN HAS A PAST ...BUT IT WILL UNFOLD LATER ON BUT NOW AT PRESENT ENJOY THE NOKH-JOKH