Goodbye to the Fully Faltoo Gang!

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you all so much for sticking with this show to the bitter end! I've been really lucky to find you all here and hang out with you. I don't know how long it's going to take for them to archive this forum (I'm not sure everyone actually knows we exist πŸ˜†) but I'll miss you πŸ€—

• Some of you were here every day from day one like @tayaba πŸ€—
  • some drifted away like @Lata, @rwitz, @ganmee and @errumz, but had to come back every so often to check what was going on πŸ˜†
  • others joined and were largely silent like @shinjinii, @divani, @rosh and @laddoo but they were always the first to like the update posts πŸ‘
  • some of you pitched in with the updates and other activities like @durum and @alphabeta β€οΈ
  • some just pitched in and made things fun for us all like @karina and @mish β­οΈ
  • others were der aaye durust aaye like @sukanya, abiforummbr and @Doc πŸ˜³
  • @Aysha was our only source of spoilers and news - more than the PH or channel ever gave us! 
To all of you, my love and thanks for joining me here every day. And to all those who were silent members, I wish you'd said something and joined us for one of our wildly speculative chat session because the more the merrier! πŸ˜† To those of you who joined us just recently, I'm sorry we didn't get to know each other better! 

And if any of those who left and didn't come back are checking, then we missed you! πŸ’”

I found this show entirely by accident one day and I started updating it because nobody else was doing it and I needed to discuss this show with somebody, anybody! πŸ˜† This was, of course, back when the writing was the best on Indian TV and none of us could believe our eyes. It was my good fortune to meet so many sensible people at once!

The good part of our show soon ended πŸ˜• but at least none of you began to suck πŸ˜†

I hope we meet again somewhere on IF! πŸ€—
I wiil miss you too 😊 , your updates and insights . Bummi , I  have tried  my best to emulate mythical sukanya . Though she was married to  the great but  old n  blind sage Chyavana , she served him loyally  .I too remained loyal to the forum  till the end of SKBM did us apart . 😊
are u all peeping in other forum right now u people ave great taste so i like to know is there any good show worth watching.
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

are u all peeping in other forum right now u people ave great taste so i like to know is there any good show worth watching.

I'm just clicking through shows like Balika Vadhu (now that she's finally stopped being victimized), IPKKND (I might watch once the present endless track is over), Chhal Sheh aur Maat (I have no idea what is going on πŸ˜†), Madhubala (again, i don't know what is going on and I can't stand Vivian so I don't know how long this is going to last), and I've just started watching Phir Subah Hogi on the recommendation of other members. πŸ˜Š I'm not active on any of those forums though. I just click through. 

I do enjoy watching Crime Patrol. It's the original and miles better than the icky versions put out by LikeOk and Star. Also Colors has a trashy thing called Aamna Saamna which is hilarious so I sometimes watch it if I find it by accident. Extras ki itni overacting maine apni zindagi mein nahin dekhi! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bumtrinket

I'm just clicking through shows like Balika Vadhu (now that she's finally stopped being victimized), IPKKND (I might watch once the present endless track is over), Chhal Sheh aur Maat (I have no idea what is going on πŸ˜†), Madhubala (again, i don't know what is going on and I can't stand Vivian so I don't know how long this is going to last), and I've just started watching Phir Subah Hogi on the recommendation of other members. πŸ˜Š I'm not active on any of those forums though. I just click through. 

I do enjoy watching Crime Patrol. It's the original and miles better than the icky versions put out by LikeOk and Star. Also Colors has a trashy thing called Aamna Saamna which is hilarious so I sometimes watch it if I find it by accident. Extras ki itni overacting maine apni zindagi mein nahin dekhi! πŸ˜†

Like wise.  I dont get Zee in my package and will watch PSH on Mish's recommendation on the net.  The others are mindless timepass and background noise! 
i like ur views bt amna samnaπŸ˜†i. tv shows now days are suffering from content deficiency no story at all just two sisters fighting for one man or becoming enemies thats latest obsession of cvs these days as most telly dramas are showing this they invest so much money on sets wardrobe locations but no attention on content  or characterisation .
πŸ€—πŸ˜­ oh Bumy...ur post made me emotional...I will miss you all my dear friends...Bumy,tayaba, durum, mish, ayesha, diva, alphabeta, karina,sukanya, doc and othersl...though we might not have interacted with each other personally this felt like family for the last 6 mths...and one thing that kept us bound here was were all on the same wavelength...no ooh aahing about the leads...giving the choicest gaalis ...etc...will miss you all...special thks to our dear Bumtrinket...apart from the daily updates also thks for being a sweetheart and having patience always ...
πŸ€—and this forum accepted everyone with open arms...we immediately connected with each other...unlike some other forums where we feel like outsiders at first...
though due to time constraints could not be here as much as I could...but you girls will always have a special place in my heart... ❀️
used to be very active in the forums at one time...these days just here and there in PSH, DKDM, PR etc.and yes you will find me in JDJ forum too...supporting Guru 😳and offcourse the best dancers
was so glad to meet mish in PSH forum today and Doc and myself connected on FB 😊
Love you all...May GOD Bless all of Us !!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Lata2011 - 11 years ago
oye bye the way  anybody tell me what happen to bbp in the end as i didnt watch last epi.
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

oye bye the way  anybody tell me what happen to bbp in the end as i didnt watch last epi.

Update is there no baba! πŸ˜ƒ Stickied up top on the main forum page.
oh god i feel like crying πŸ˜­ i will miss u guys like crazy...in da last 2 months dis forum kept me going...it just feels like i;m leaving my family.

Gud luk to u all guys and God bless u all luv u πŸ€—

Very special thanks to bumi and durum  '

we will meet again INSHALAH

chalta chalta mere geet yaad rakhna kabhie alvida na kehnA