Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This update was best. Keep writing and do continue soon.Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

awww sneha just too good ..so priya came to knw the truth
now when will ram get back his memory

awesome update cont soon waiting for next

there has to be some drama isnt it dii thank you for your aprreciation and tryig to follow your tips hope didnt let you down this time i will update soon ,,,
viny_queen thumbnail
ayesha  fu*k i really hate her
and 4 update
Edited by viny_queen - 11 years ago
snehasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: viny_queen

ayesha  fu*k i really hate her

and 4 update

thanks for such lovely response me too hate her and she will pay for it although not in the serial but in my ff i will take whole revenge she wont get anyone to console  her she will be left alone and she will hate herself...
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesme writing.. Thnx fr updating...
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏wow awseome update continue soon
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update... nyc... priya got to knw the truth...👏

continue asap... thanks...😳
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome but feel like killing aayesha
snehasya thumbnail

Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain
Tasverein Si Ban Jaati Hain
Main Kaise Inhein Bhooloon, Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon
Kitni Baatein Kahane Ki Hain
Hothon Par Jo Sahmi Si Hain
Ek Roz Inhein Sun Lo, Kyun Aise Gumsum Ho
Kyun Poori Ho Na Payee Daastan
Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyaan

Donon Ke Dilon Mein Chhupa Hai Jo Ek Anjana Sa Gham
Kya Ho Payega Wo Kam, Koi Kya Kahe
Donon Ne Kabhi Zindagi Ki Ik Mod Pe Thi Jo Paayee
Hai Kaisi Wo Tanhai, Koi Kya Kahe
Kitna Veeran Hai Ye Sama
Saanson Mein Jaise Ghulta Hai Dhuan
Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyan
Main Kaise Inhein Bhooloon

there were many things which she wanted her RAM to know her each and every yaad with aru and all of sudden in her memory she was having her flashbacks of her engagement ,their marriage , ashwins case, their trust , their honeymoon which made them freinds their love confession and the  duriyaan ,,,she was now only having this song in her  mind which she  was listening yesterday and now it was absolutely suiting her and rams condition will he able to get his memory back ...and if no how is she gonna forgot him

but this wan not gonna happen although he does not remeber her but he still leaves in her scheduled life so he was surely attached with her leaving all this aside she was happy because finally she had founded the reason for why her RAM did all these things to him ...she was proud even though he wasnt rememberring his relation but he never crossed the limit and ayesha also was been troubled her sweet little sister life was ruined,,, she was been used by sid just for his selfishness ...she was chocked with emotions but at the same time she was having the fear that now how could she get her RAM back ...

he was her life and 5years she had not even listened to  his voice he asked vikram a favour she asked him to call him and put the phone on speeker so that she can hear his voice buut it wasnt reachable ...

here back in mumbai everyone was busy with their morning routines ram was bit tensed from the time he was out of bed he returned from his morning walk had his breakfast and went to his room suddenly it striked that whom to ask vikrams call was out of reach and he might have network problem his curiosity wasnt allowing him to keep quiet and sit silently...

with bit hesitation he went to ayeshas room she was making slesh ready as slesh left ram  asked her ayesh i just want to ask you something

ayesha was on cloud nine now RAM himself came to her , he wants to tallk to  her controlling her joy and happiness" yes mr.kpoor "

ram: nothing much about but u were knowing our family through sid five years back so did you know someone whose name was priya...

ayesha (all in sorrows he came and asked about what priya  she is no more but this person isnt ready to accept anyone else even though he wouldnt remember her..)
 no mr. kapoor i dont know any one whose name is priya and  dont think someone of that name is asscited with us why do you know anyone?

ram: no(  he was feeling bad why he dont know his last ray of hope to get his past memories back was fading ) i just heard someone in our house saying this name i thought we might know someone..

ayesha: (sudheer and shipra visited them last day so she thought that they would be talking to dadi or rishabh and he might have overheard her name )  but raam i will make sure  you wont listen this name in your lifetime again and i promise you that soon i will make you mine i will brake this wall which priya build...
she was angry ...suddenly the phone rings
servant:mam theres a lady wants to talk to ram sir and as he  left can i transfer the lines to you

ayesha :okk she picks the phone  hello whose this
lady on the other side :can i speak to ram please ...
ayesha :excuse me whos this and how did you dare to call him ram ...mr.kapoor isnt there at home...
lady on the other side :priya its ..(before she could say anything her throat was choked and then she had shock of her lifetime
 ayesha: dont take that womens name she has ruined my life...she is dead...did you get that and now i will make sure that no one ever remembers her not even her rammm...

the phone was disconnected...priya was sitting as if someobody has thrown thunders on her

neha:priya bura mat manana lein ayesha tumhari behen bilkul nahi lagti priya woh ram se woh adhikaar ahi paa saki jo tumhara hai ..aur iss baat ko leke woh hamesha tumhe kosti hai woh ab sirf nafrat arti hai priya tumse ...

priya: composed herself and then dekho neha itne khel khele jindagi ne ke ab kuch baaton ka asar hona hi band ho gaya hai aur rahi baat ayesha ki toh use priya ke raam ko priya se juda karne ki koshish bhi ki toh uski kimat chukani hogi

isss baar main apno se haroongi nahi ek baar maine raam ko kho diya lekin ab main apni jindagi wapis leke rhoongi ...

vikrams phone was finallly ringing it got network and vikram switched on the speaker mode

ram: hey vikram dubai ja kar bhool gaya kya ya phir ter bhi memory loss ho gaya meri tarah ke jindagi mein kaun tha ? kya koi ahem tha ? koi khaas tha ? ye yaad karne ke liye dusro se poochna pade
his pain was evident through his conversation with vikram

(priya was listening to her RAMs voice after 5 years he still sound so innocent but now he was sounding sad..)

vikram: arrey nahi tuxhe hi call try kar raha tha network thida problem de raha tha ab theek hai aur tu bol tune aise kyun bola?

ram: arrey aaj subah maine firse woh flashback dekhe koi aurat mera naam le rahi thi woh muze bula rahi thi mr.kapooor ,waise sab bulate hai lekin uski aavaj mein vikram kuch baat thi woh jaane kyun apni si lagi vikram woh avaaj aise lagi jaise koi mera apna ho ..

subah main jab utha toh main kisi ki avaj suni usne muze bulaya mr.kapoor aur vikram main uthate hue bola priya vikram kya hum kisi ko jaante hai vikram jiska naam priya ho ...subah se dimag kharab hai yaar teri kami mehssooos ho rahi hai kya kisi aur ki pata nahi ...

tuze pata hai muze ek photo mili jo kisi ladki ki hai bachpan ki woh dekhkar muze hassi ayi vikram woh ladki bilkul kapil dev jaisi thi dubli patli aur ek baat yaar muze aavvaje sunai deti hai koi muzse kehta hai " aisa mehsoos hota hai jaisa pyaar mein hota hai jaise ibadat mein hota hai " please yaar bata de koi tha kya meri jindagi mein

vikram and neha were on the erge to cry but controlled vikram: arrey raam kuch sunayi nahi de raha mein badme phirse call karta hoon and he disconnected

priya hugged neha :neha unhe yaad hai maine hi unse kaha tha ..neha unko main yaad nahi lekin merei yaadein abhi bhi unke dil mein hai phir kyun neha hum alag hue unse kitni saari baaterin kehi this suunni this unki sabse jyada jaroorat aru ke wakt thi aur woh nahi the neha ...main unhe humara pyaar yaad nahi dilaungi woh toh hai unke dil mein abhi bhi

main unhe unse pyaar kar ne wale insaan ki yaad dilaungi neha hum phir ek honge ...hai na neha

vikram and neha just nodded in yes with teary eyes and smie on their lips

in priyas mind the song again started playing...
Tumse Aaj Yun Milke Dil Ko Yaad Aaye Lamhe Kal Ke
Ye Aansoo Kyun Hai Chhalke, Ab Kya Kahein
Tumne Hamko Dekha Jo Aise To Ek Umeed Hai Jaagi
Meri Tumse Pyar Paane Ki, Ab Kya Karein
Aa Gaye Ham Kahaan Se Kahaan
Dekhe Mud Ke Ye Dil Ka Kaarvan, Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyan
Main Kaise Inhein Bhooloon, Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon
Kitni Baatein Kahane Ki Hain
Hothon Par Jo Sahmi Si Hain
Ek Roz Inhein Sun Lo, Kyun Aise Gumsum Ho
Kyun Poori Ho Na Payee Daastan
Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyaan

Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully described the relation called love.its the power of love that ram stiil remember priya moment with him.keep it up.