Frequent Posters

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Read all the 3 parts in one go ,
part 1= touchy, dil ka rishta.
Part 2 = so sweet.
Part 3 = milenge milenge.
Total of all three a power pack story. Keep updatingEdited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb.. Hope ram ki memory jald waaps aajaye.. Thnx
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...the convo between aru and her doll was just out of this world...liked it a lot...
do continue soon...waiting
Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
Waiting for the next part.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha!!!! Kill her man! So damn selfish.
Arpita seems to be a darling. Priya is having a good family even though they are not her own. Naina is a better mom for Priya than our very own Shipra.
What is the most interesting thing is Vikram-Neha's holiday. Precap seems to be zhakaas. Waiting waiting.
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jus read 3 parts.. itz awsome...plz do continue soon...
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Hurrah take a bow lady! I am green with envy.How could you  convey  so brilliantly theemotions? At the same time I have mixed feelings of sadness for RAyA"s current separation and hope of future happiness. after reading your FF.
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahana747

Hurrah take a bow lady! I am green with envy.How could you  convey  so brilliantly theemotions? At the same time I have mixed feelings of sadness for RAyA"s current separation and hope of future happiness. after reading your FF.

these ektas stupid cvs have forced us to be so thoughtfull 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆  thanks a lot for your appreciation...
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

he was just pacing in the room why these memories arent clear to me why i am feeling that even though i am living i have lost a part of me somewhere and now this feeling , the flashbacks , the voice overs and whose photo was it ? what kind of connection i have with maharashtra gujrat border ? why those beaches which i used to hate give me soothing feeling ? why ? why ? why?

here in dubai arpita was slept priya was still patting her she came back to her environment with the noise of snoring her cute little pari was snoring ..awee how cute she looks innocent divine and the shine  on her face it was just soothing just like RAM ..
she came to her room opened the cupboards locker took out the box sat on the bed and opened it ...there was her life locked in that box..it had photo of ram and herself on maharashtra -guj border ...her sindoor i diibi, the most precious thing in the world, her mangalsutra

she had to remove it but these were the material thing for her she was still having rams love on her she was stiill attached to him although she was pretending to hate him somewhere even she knowed that she wont hate him just she can be angry on him ...no she hates him he left her married her sister how could she love him its not possible ..

even maa and papa they both supported ram and vikram neha they allowed this and her ayesha she thought she would not hurt her again.priya had forgived her when she gave statement against her but this time she has snatched her breaths from her ...why raamm why did you do this to me ..i can bear it that ayesha can do it even ma and papa i would have bear but you RAAMMM you were only mine and still my heart isnt able to beleive that you have done this to me ...

i just want to stop this fight between my heart and my mind
ohhh gooddd help me to bear all this .and aru what if she asks where is her father will i be abkle to tell her that what her father did to me ? that she has a huge fam ily in india...?????no i wont tell her whatever ram did to me but my daughter should not hate him he is her father and even i want to have my daughter the special feeling which i shared for my dad

I DONT WANT TO SPOIL THE IMAGE OF MY DAUGHTERS HERO ...

thinking about her messy life she drifted to sleep ...

next day it was there shopping day which arpita loved the most with her mom for the whole day her mom was gong to obey her they had planned to go to malls play games have lunch outside then a  movie and in the end while returning from the beach her favourite pastry ..

priya and aru were ready they started according to the plan priya was driving and aru was sitting next to her playing with the seat belt priya was constantly teling her not to play with her seat belt and sit properly..when priya was talking with arpita suddenly  a car hitted hers aru was safe but priya had an injury on her head...

the people who were in the car came out to look that if it  wsnt major and they all were dumbstruck.  they cannot relate it to the situation what they are looking in front of their eyes is it true????/

priyaaa vikram ye priya hai na ? haan vikram ye priya hi hai ? hamari priya ...vikram bolo na kuch pehle pehle isse hospital le chalo they both took her to the hospital and when doctor was operating her neha was sitting with aru...

suddenly she got hit priya ke sath ladki ye kaise ho sakta hai lekin iski umra bhi kuch 3-4 saal hi lagti hai ho sakta hai ye raam ki hi by that she turned to arpita beta come here mumma ko kuch nahi ho ga woh thik ho jayengi...

she came and hugged neha ..neha looked at her ..her dark brown eyes her face reminded neha of fatty yes ye uski ki beti hai ...doctor came out nothing to worry its just minor thing you can take her home in half and hour...

they all left from hospital no one talked along the way everyone was in shock neha vikram and kids came to priyas house they made priya rest on bed and sat next to her priyaa tum jinda ho??????????/

kyun nahi hona chahiye neha ? by this neha had a shock and vikram tooo ?

neha vikram: tumhe pata hai tumhari van ke accident ke baad hum sab ne maan liya ki tum ab nahi ho sivay ram ke woh tumhe har roj dhoondhta raha priya har roj ...subah shaam aurr...

before neha could end priya said aur muze dhoondte hue unhone meri yaad mein ayesha se shaddi karli  hai naaa itna pyaar ke mai mar gayi toh merihi behen ko le aaye shadi karake apne ghar mein..?????she was almost uming with anger ..

neha :nahi priya tum galat samaj rahi ho woh bechara toh uss galti ki saja kaat raha hai jo usne ki hi nahi tumhare jane ke baad kisi ne us pe hamla kiya uske sir pe mara aur itni buri halat me tha woh jab hum use hospital laye ke hame laga hamne use kho diya hamesh ake liye...

lekin woh strong tha priya shayad tumhare pyaar ke wajah se woh wapas aaya lekin apni 1 saal ki yaadein bhool kar partial memory loss priya ...

priya: haan lekin meri behen se shadi kyun ki unhone mai yaad nahi thi  toh meri behen ko kyun le aaye apne jindagi mein? she was soobbbong like child a small child who is possessive about the toy ...but here she was been played like toy in destinys hands...

neha:nahin priya tum galat samajh rahi ho raam tumhari behen se shadi nahi ki balki usne sid ke bacche ki ma banne wali ladki se shadi ki woh bhi use bachane ke liye aysehsa ne suicide commmit kiya uss wajah se bacche ko abort nahi kara sakte aur aise chodte to uski badnami tay thi isliye ram ne uske bete ko apnaya use woh respect dilaya ke woh najayas na kelaye...

vikram : tumhe pata hai priya use kuch yaad nahi na tum na tumhare sath bitaye pal par aaj bhi woh allo paratha nahi khata ,goliyan nahi khata , kisi ajeeb din kahin gujraat maharashtra border pe jata hai , beech pe ghumta hai pucho kuch toh kehta hai...

YAAR PATA NAHI LEKIN YE AJNABI EHSSAS SUKOON DETA HAI ...

(priyas eyes were flowing with enourmus fluid her heart ws calling ram and she wanted to her RAAAM and just hug him )

she just closed her eyes and her heart shouted RAAAMMM

here in mumai ram woke up with a jolt priyaa he screamed but, no one was there he was sleeping suddenly why he uttered priya whose this priya?????his mind again went restless and his heart beats they were pumping at a speed that at any moment his heart would skip out kya ho raha hai ye? ye priya kaun hai ? main janta hoon ise ? aaggar haan to kaise kuch yaad kyun nahi hai muze ??? pagal ho jaunga .

precap: ram : ayesha ye priya kaun hai?
ayesha :kyun aaj achanak aise kyun poocha ?
ram: nahi woh kal bas suna kisi ke muh se kya hum kisi ko jaantte hai?
ayesha :nahi aise kisi ko nahi jaante jisa naam priya ho aapko shayad galatfehmi ho gayi ho
ram: haan shayad and goes to office
ayesha : main kabhi ye apko pata chalne  nahi doongi ke priya aun hai ...

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww sneha just too good ..so priya came to knw the truth
now when will ram get back his memory

awesome update cont soon waiting for next