Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awwe sooo swt deethuuu
gonna miss this beautiful ss
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akanksha_arsha

unres... OMG... Faadduuu epilogue deetha... Starting mei to i thoughy ki pta ni rey kyu chilla ra hai kria pe... N when he said to swayam " kya meri kria tumhare beech kabab mei haddi ban sakti hai " ... Omg... Us time i was like... ROFL... 🀣 ... That ws awesome... And kria pregnant... Expected tha... Jo Goa meo dikhaya... Uske baad ekdum expected tja...πŸ˜† ... Rey was soopp happiieee... Hoga kyu ni... Bt gang confused... Especially swayam when he said... "matlb tu aur bacha... Nahi nahi bacha aur kria... Nahi nahi..." ... Hahahahahahahaha... πŸ˜› ... And and and... The epic one... Sharon sayin "maine tmhe goa fest ki arrangmnts k liye bheja tha...bache ki arrangements k liye nahi"... 🀣 🀣 🀣 ... I loved this part... 🀣 ... I've alwaz loved THE DIVA from the core of my heart... My mosssttt fav SS... Gonna miss it hell badly yarrr... πŸ˜” ... Bbbiiiggg hugggsss to you deetha... Thanx for giving us this awesomeee SS...

πŸ€—love u rey!!!!!!!!! bada mast cmnt tha...πŸ˜†
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

unres by tomorrow...
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pregnancy...

mereko laga hi tha...

when i read the last chapter.. thoda feelings aa rhi thi...

pata hai start of the epilogue gave me a heart attack literally when i heard those words...

loved it...
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
thnx for pm...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
deetha u left me speechless...its a mind blowing update...loved it...from the rey gussa hoying n kriya manaying, cocktail party, then they drunk n...everything was just amazing...the way you portrayed their trust for each other...and the epilogue amazing...awww rey's s excited for his baby...on the whole its a fabulous SS
--Nishi-- thumbnail
Hey it was an awsome ss

i loved every update of it😊

Keep writing more😊

will miss this ssπŸ˜”
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gawd.. Ur update is mindblowing.. Deetha m in love wid ur writing schi !!
They danced.. They wer drunk.. They made love but they dint regret as they had a trust on their love.. Waow.. Even i loved when rey was crying in guilt.. It showed he truely loves kria!!

Group teasing n fire exit was also fun!!
I went serious whn i started reading d epilogue as it startd wid ap aise ksise kr skte ho.. How cn u leave me u promised me(though i knew rey wud neva leave her bt was scared as life has always played wid dem) bt thn when i continued reading.. I was lik oho.. When rey mentioned she isnt feeling well tbi smjh aa gya tha:p
N tht hospital sequence was so enjoyabl.. I was laughing hard.. Group's reaction was lik.. Wht???
They wer to thinking tht bacha kiska h.. Whr rey came n heard d news n startd jumpin.. All thot ge went mad.. Haha n whn swayam asked kiska bcha h.. N rey was lik wt do u mean by ths. Mera e h...
After tht swayams reaction.. Was toh superb.. Kya kaha kn kaise kyun u n kria,kria n u... Haha
Upr se sharon ka dialogue"maine toh kittu ko fest ki arrangements k liye bhja tha.. Tum toh bache ki arrangements kr aye" HEHEHEHE

I loved d way rey handled d situation.. N i was so happy readin his excitement for d baby.. Awwieee.. It was cuteee...

Happy ending <3
Loved it :)
hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
luved the update...
N the epilogue was amazing...
Luved the way Rey caring 4 his baatcutter...
N the gang following her n saying "Mr. Rey Singhaniya" ke orders hai... Hehe...
Soon they gonna be married.. Aww...
GayatriJethani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome parts...
loved it to the core...
besutifully written
no words to describe it... PERFECT
i m gonna miss this alot...
ye ending kyu hoti h yaar...??
keep writing
thnx for pm