THE DIVA!!!!!!!! (KR SS) lastpart+epilouge pg123

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
is she insane??? stupid ab kitna khayegi hamari sar...chain se sone nahi degi kya???? paagal hai tu...

yahi kehrahe ho na??? ki already  itne saare hai upar se ye???thekk hai i wanna cut all the stuff...i want to write my version f the re-entry of kriya...

hehe jhelo...

index:

part1-page1

part2

part3

part4

part 5

part 6

part 7(last)

Edited by deetha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deetha. thumbnail
OUT LINE:

Rey  ...the GS  was ow changed...really??? nah ...still SHE rules his heart...but he almost forget abt his heart...he is still the PRINCE CHARMING...y not...shayad isiliye do do ladkiyan khud aake propose kiya...on TAANI and the other ...MONA ...the sixth dancer...infact luckily got the place of weaklings lead dancer...taani withdrawed herself from that place...currently more intrested in shivam...it was after 3 mnths after  joining in st.louis mona proposed  rey...mona is a innocent girl...really??? how could she be innocent...kabhi soch sakte ho shivam ki bestfrnd  and innoncent...it will be 8th wonder...swaron finally  became a real couple...official...ab swayam dikhata hai majnu giri khullam khulla...and same with the laila sharon...never care abt the other...rey accepted monas proposal ...afterall frnds kyun hote hai ...convince karne keliye...

and there KRIYA!!!! is she the same??? no never tell that...she is literally a b****h  now...attitude ki bhandar...a smirk fixed on face...sexy wildcat ( πŸ˜› mera naam use kardiya)

so kriya wapas st.loius aayegi toh how will the story turn...
Deetha. thumbnail
finally its second yr of their college...exactly 6 mnths after SHE left...the college strtd and a week passed ...again the same friendship...its not that they were in not touch ...but college lyf is college lyf...some same chipkalis...MONA...same khullam khulla pyaar ...SWARON...the filmy dialouges...VIHA!!!! every thing back...but today is something special...wat???

RH: 

( the song playing was kriyas BG)

rey:  hey guys...

hesaid cmng in  with swayam...

sh: rey sab ko kyun bulaya???

rey: guess wat sharon...RDX is gonna be back..!!!!!!!!!!

he shouted...

all : WAT!!!!!!!!!! yippee!!!!!!!

sw:  rey poora toh bata...guys RDX is no more cultural head...

ne: then????

sw : princi!!!!!!!!!! 

all: wat!!!!!!!!!!!

rey: guys abhi khatam nahi hua ...hold ur breaths ...nil mainly u ...NICOLE is our new cultural head!!!!!!!1

nil fainted...all : WAT!!!!!!!

reyam smiled...soon all were jumping...taani is in canteen with shivam...finally after a long tym...

sh: kab aarahe hai???

sw: kal ...so grand welcome guys!!!!!!!!

that full day all were busy in the preparations...

next morning they were all standing near the steps...

in car: 

rdx: arey tym hogaya...9:00 pohunchna hai ...its only 5 mins left...

girl: offo rdx u will reach...i promise...

nicole: kaise??? aur 15 mins ka raasta hai...

girl: gosh!!!! ok...hold on ur seats/...

college: 

all were waiting for them to come...the 12 louians.(11+mona) are waiting at the first...suddenly a car rushed inside at such a speed that all the 12 flinched back...and it took a sharp halt in fron of them...then 4r the back and passenger seats nicole and rdx got down...the louins welcomed them .. ...boys hugged rdx and girls nicole...and all was finished...rdx finally turned to the car...

rdx: hello madam utarne ka irada hai???

nicole: ravi ...wo mujhse bhi jyaada mirror se chipakti hai...

rdx: yeah ri8...hey bhagwan kaha fasa diya mujhe ...do do ladkiyon ke beech mei  mai akela ...mare jaa raha hun aur ...

girl: okay !!!!!!!!!!! stop it ...im out...

she said coming out irritated...

she was on the other side of the car...louins onle saw her face...

all were hell shocked...rey looked at her taking in the image for which he was waiting desperately...

kr:rdx im out...par car park koun karega??? 

she asked raising her eyebrows...

rdx: aur koi chara hai??? of course me ...

he growled...

ni: arey ravi itna irritated kyun ho just park hi toh karni hai...

he looked at her...

rdx: u never understand...

he hissed and went to kriya who stood with a smirk ...he looked at her with disgusting look...he pulled the keys and was abt to get in when she spoke...\

kr: nicole lagta hai rdx ko tere saath entry nahi karni...

ni: haawww!!!!!!! sach mei ravi??? she asked innocently with crying face...

he glared at her ...she chuckled...

k: so mr . ravi dixit aapko apni pyaari si wife ke saath grand entry karni thi ri8???

rdx: yaad hai tumhe???( sarcastically)

k: ofcourse...ab jaldi mujhe ye keys deke jao i will park...fast warna mera mood change hojayega ...

she said with attitude...

rdx: arggh!!!!!!he gave the keys to her...u know !!!!! im ri8...ur a bitch...!!!!

he growled...rey fumed with anger...

mai kyun gussa kar raha hun...rey she ditched u ...forget her...

k: tell me something i dnt know!!!!!! 

she sat in the car rolling her eyes and pulled the car in a grt speed to the parking lot...

rdx was waiting 4r heer...

nic: ravi she is not a kid...cm lets go kaam hai zyaada...

rdx: yeah...chalo ...kk guys see u later ...

they said and went inside ...but all were struck to their places...SHE is her??? back?!!!!!😲

finally she came...

nil : she is damn hawt!!!!!

rey llooked at her infact everyone...she was changed...all stared with open mouth...
she indeed looked hawt...

rey: wat the f... he looked around .all the boys were drooling over her ...but soon

rey stop behaving lyk a despo ...she doesnt matter u .toh jealousy kyun???😑

she walked lyk a diva...

it looked lyk attitude was walking towards them ...she looked straight ...looked at all but no reaction...normal attitude face...suddenly someone came running and hit her...

taani: sorry bhai sorr...aah!!!!!!!

kriya caught her by hand and pulled back...taani looked at her with wide eyes...

k: are u ok????

t: ( looked around) mai giri nahi???

k: no ...

ta: wahi kaise?? pehli baar mai nahi giri ...

kr: excuse me i dnt get u ...πŸ˜•

t: ohh .actually mai hamesha girti rehti hun ...and aaj tak kisine aise mujhe girne se bachaya nahi...

k: wat????πŸ˜•...ur weird...all got angry...no no actually cute...okay lemme correct...cutely weird...

she smiled...

ta: thanks kriya...

kriya was surprised...

kr: sorry par i never saw u ...infact jab mei thi tab tum iss college mei nahi thi ...

ta: haa...actually mai swayam ki behan hun...so i know...im taani...

k: ohh!!!!! then  taani .tum swayam ki behan ho...infact weaklings ki main lead...

ta: nahi nahi...mai weaklings team member bhi nahi hun...

k: wat????? y???

ta: mujhe dance nahi aata ache se...

k: are u serious...swayam ki behan ko dance nahi aata??? really??

ta: sachi...wo ..mona...wo hai weaklings ki sixth dancer...

kriya looked at mona...she thought ...i knew her but who???...she was thinking...

ta: kriya...kriya...

kr: huh...yeah...

ta: aap wapas join kar rahe ho???

k: yeah...kk bye see u later ...application dene hai ...bye!!!!!

she bid bye and was abt to turn when shivam came running and said hi to taani...

sh: hi taani ...kab aagayi???

kriya turned back to see him...and confused + shocked...

ta: woh mai abhi aayi...

shivam saw kriya...

sh: hey kriya...

k: gave a full of attitude look/...watever!!!!!!  she blew her hair and and went away...

all are shocked at her behaviour...she didnt even smile at them...she went away as they were normal students not her friends...as if she barely knew them...

all  went in ...she had completed her formalities and was gng to girls locked room...she was in the atrium when shivams friends came before her...louins were seeing this,...

k: get away...

they smirked and stood before her...

gh: ohh ...attitude haan...

guy 1 : check her out man ...

guy 2 : hey tum kriya ho ri8...kriya ghai the captain of weaklings...

kriya snapped front of him ...

k: im kriya ...only kriya ...kriya ghai nahi ...aur agar ye tum logon ka mujhe dekhna khatam hogayi toh get out of my way...

gh: nahi hatenge toh???

kriya went from aside but again they blocked...

reyam were burning...they took few steps to them as the guy 1 came and kept a hand on her shoulder saying...

guy 1: arey itni bhi jaldi kya hai ...

reyam were gng but stopped in middle ...all were shocked ...coz kriya just casually kicked him in ...****... and he  fell down crying in pain/...

she bent down to him...

k: rdx ko kehte hue suna nahi kya??? im a b****h... and smirked...

she turned around to go but her gaze fixed on one person...she walked to him...

k: sorry !!!! maine socha deere se strt karte hai ...but they are too fast ...

shivam:  kya strt karogi???

k: oh baby  dnt act innocent u know tumhara bhi naam hai mere list mai ...( she said with attitude) and u know y!!!!! ( she said angrily bitting her teeth)

reyam were shocked to see her lyk this...infact every one...

kriya turned and was gng towards the stairs...

"dude!!!!!! where r u gng man???" vishaka called her out...

kriya turned normally...

k: haan vishaka...

vi: dude aise kaise jaa rahi hai ...hug toh banta hai man itne dinon ke  baad...

vishaka went and hugged her tightly which kriya returned...neha thought kriya would cm and hug her...she was angry ...she wated kriya to come and hug ...but to her surprise kriya bid bye to vish and went away...taani ran back of kriya...she really liked her attitude...she felt very good talking to her...

t: kitni achi hai...

she thought and went to kriya...

all were shocked ...rey was trying hard to not show his pain...swayam sat on the steps  sadly...sharon sat beside him and consoled him...

in the class kriya sat in the frst bench alone away from the gang...even in canteen she sat alone...vishaka sometyms went to her ...but came back as neha was feeling very low...mona became jealous of her...

tambi: kriya beta aap ...wapas agayi??

k: ji...toh kya ab mujhe meri special coffe milegi???

tambi: bilkul beta...abhi laata hun...

she took sips of her coffee ...the gang left ...she sat there with earphones in her ears and listening to songs...then she saw taani along with shivam...she thought to make sure that taani is away from him ...

that day after lunch all were cmng  out of  cls when gh hit kriya by shoulder...

k: you bloody fool dikh nahi raha hai ...

gh: sorry babes...

shi: ( came running) hey dude stop it...sorry kriya u go...( as usual acting)

k: oh plzz...dnt  act as saadu before me...i know how cheap are u ...u blooody b*****d...

"stop it"some one called ...she looked back ...louins were also there...it was VP

VP: wat the hell is gng on ...ye kaisa language use kar rahi ho??? co students ko aise nahi kehte ...dnt u even know this miss kria ghai...

k: im kriya ...not kriya ghai ...and btw sir  he is at fault ,...

VP: i know who is wrong kriya ...i know u and him too ...so shivam ko aisa blame karna chodo... i think ye jo poori dance team hai sab shivam ko bura saabit karne mei lage hue hai ...i feel some partiality ...

k: wat?? partiality ?? but sir...

VP: i said stop...no more words and he left...

kriya looked at him un believingly...

k: wat??? hmm😑

she dashed to rdx room...nicole and rdx were discussing something ...she directly dashed in...all the louins followed her and were shocked...

k: rdx, what the hell is it...wo budha...how dare he??? wo uss shivam ki side le raha hai?? i swear dobara aisa kiya toh college ki bell uski sarpe bhajadoongi...that bald ...how dare he😑

rdx: woah!!!! calm down calm down...

the gang was shocked at all this...

nic: water??

k: never...VP bangaya nahi toh...

VP: nahi toh...he entered looking at her...she glared back...

the gang feared what would happen next...

VP: so miss kria ...kya kehrahi thi???

all thought "ab toh gayi "

but to their shock 

k: watever... she rolled her eyes and went away...vp was fuming...

rdx and nicole gave him a cold look ...he went away...

the gang entered...soon kriya too entered...

sw: sir hume kuch kehna hai...

k: * phew * chalagaya??? nicole i wanna rest...

she came in...

k: oops kuch discuss kar rahe ho kya??? sorry for the disturbance...

nic: arey no problem ...aao yaha baito...

k: no im fine here...

rdx: so swayam kuch kehrahe the??

sw: yes sir actually...

sh: sir actually problem ...jabse aap gaye tabse...ye jo naye VP hai na wo hamesha uss shivam ki side leta hai...

k: ofcourse lega...chacha jo hai...

all: chacha???

k: yes...dnt tell me u guys dnt know...\

gang: no!!!!!!!

rdx: well guys ...wo sab chodo...i will handle now...

ne: and neha asking one request sir...plzz sharon,swayam aur rey ki credit uss shivam ko not giving...

nicole,rdx,& k: wat???

k: in teeenon ka credit usss shivam ko??rdx i swear ...i know ye log kitna mehnat karte hai ...agar in ki credit uss shivam ko mili then i swaer chacha aur beta donon ko aise maarongi ki utne ki laaya hi nahi rahenge...😑

all looked at her ( gang _) with amusement ...she was supporting them...

k: im gng now bye!!!!!!!

she bid bye to nicole and rdx and went away...

days passed ...kriya was the one name which describes attitude  in the college now...kriya and taani  became close as days passed ...it was almost a six weeks now...kriya came to know abt the total position of college by taani...

she came to know that .taani had a crush on rey...but now intrested in shivam...mona reys gf...everything...

that day the gang was in canteen ...and shivam on another tabe waiting 4r taani...taani came ...but before greeting the rest she shouted ...

ta: hey kriya!!!! who was little bit away from them...kriya waved back...

she called taani to come...swayam was calling taani but she said baad mei bhai and went t kriya and sat with her...REY was still the same ...eventhough she came back nothing changed...it was as if she didnt come back..

one day ...taani was reharsing in RH ...mona arrived there first...

mona: look who is dancing...dance ka d bhi nahi aata aur chali aayi RH mei...

soon the gang entered...

taani was standing looking down feeling bad...

mona: aise khade khade kya dekh rahi ho jao yaha se...

r: mona wat the hell are u talking...😑

swaym was just controllimg his anger...

mona: sorry rey...abhi weaklings ki dance practise ki tym hai and as captain i will decide who will be present who will be not...

"oh really!!!!!!!!"someone told...

all turned back...it was kriya...

k: toh as the maker of team weakling i will decide ki tum iss team ki layak ho ya nahi...

mona: wat??? ( smiled sarcastically) for ur kind info mai already iss team ki captain. hun...

k: u ????? really???? wat a joke??? nice sense of humour huh???

mona: im serious...

k: oh serious...ok...tum iss team ki captain nahi banakti...

all were shocked ...some wanted to shout back but remained silent...

mona: hoti kun ho tum kehne wali...

k: maine iss team ko banaya...and i have full ri8s on it...infact only me...

VP: wat the nonsense kriya...tum har jagah nonsense create karte hi rahoge??

k: sorry to say mr. vp ...i should qualify her to take my place... 

vp: tumhe qualify karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...

k: soory sir but mai bina iski dance dekhe  weaklings ki practise nahi honedoongi...

vp: kriya u dnt have the ri8...maine ise already approve kardiya ...so u can mind ur work...

k: sorry to say but it applies to u mr. V..P... mai aapki baat nahi maanongi...mai sirf ek insaan ki sunungi aur wo hai...PRINCIPAL...jo abhi aapke peeche khade hai...

vp looked back...rdx was ri8 there...

rdx: anyproblem/...

k: no problem rdx actually ye kehrahe hai ki i dnt have the ri8 ...par mai kehrahi hun ki ye so called weaklings ki captain hai ...use captain banana hai ya nahi ye sirf mai decide kar sakti hun...

rdx: to vp: kriya is ri8...after all team isne banaya so she has the whole ri8...and waise bhi ye dancers hai...inhe pata hoga...so hume saari reponsibility isiki deni chahiye...

vp: but sir...

rdx: ab hume chalna chahiye...

vp: but sir,...

rdx: hume jaana hai...rdx said sternly...vp got irritated and went to his cabin...rdx was abt to go when kriya called ...

k: rdx...

he turned back ...she gave a flying kiss to him for which he smiled and went away...all were shocked again...

k: so miss MONA ...ready ...

mona: so u want a face off...she said with attitude...

kriya smiled ...

sh: noo...are u nuts...

k: sharon seems she is very confident...

mona: confident toh mai hun hi ...nahi toh tumharit tarah beech mei chodke chakijaati...

k: oh really them ...come to the auditorium .abhi dekhlete hai ki  jeetega koun???

sh: mona no...

mona: yes ...chalo...

kriya nd mona glared at each other and all went to auditorium...

precap: a big twist...

i know acha nahi tha par phir bhi ...lyk and cmnt...pms later...😳

hope u all lyk it...

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres...
yippe first one to comment
exactly maine yehi socha tha...
mai yeh soch rae thi kya aap ke paas aur koi kaam nae hai...
jitne ss hain utne toh sambhal nae paati aur ek aur shuru kar diya...
par fir maine socha ki mera kya! mujhe toh ek aur hawt ss mil jaega...
u know when u r taken as a writer toh bina hawtness ke koi ss toh ho hi nae sakta...
chalo now coming to chap 1
lolz di aapko kaise pata ki mai bilkul aise hi hun...
ek min ke liye mujhe laga ki mai kr ss nae balki apni biography pad rae hun...
yippe rdx princi and nicole ch
bechara rdx... kahan phas gaya...
i like this kria... my carbon copyπŸ˜†
HEY BHAGWAAN taani giri nae! yeh anarth kaise ho gaya!
God di uss kick se mujhe two years pehle ke teachers day ki yaad aagai...
agar uss din mera best frnd vahan nae hota toh pata nae mai uss ladke ke saath kya karti...
agar kria ne unn chacha bhatije ko kuch nae kiya toh i swear mai unhe kahin ka nae chidungi...
hmmm waiting for face off...
di agar iss character ke baare mai kuch puchna ho toh feel free to ask me...
mai sab kuch detail mai bata dungiπŸ˜†

Edited by aditi061 - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
don't make it a sad start sorts.. u know...

the name sugeest jo karta hai na..

keep it vaisa hi
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nahi u dont pakaofy us...infact our heads that aur eaten up by the day's heat are cooled by your writings...

trust me...

kinda relief rain they are...

and we wud not "jhelo"

i wanna see kria's re-entry...

and kriyansh meet...

so jaldi update karo...

we are waiting...πŸ˜‰
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kriya bad...

nhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aisa nhi ho sakta...
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG
deetha mera dimaag mai bhi sumthing lyk dis was goin on lol..:P
gr8 minds think alike..:P
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wooww awsomme deetha thnx for no pm lol but plz dont gve dis a sad ending or beging am beggng u make it fun lyk ur other ones romance thrill mastii u knw wat i mean i dont have 2 tell the queeen of riting lol ... pm me
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Kria the wild cat full of attitude yipiieee this is something interesting
Update it soon n kria ko itna bad banao ki wo us mona ke band baja de :pEdited by sadiyaswaron - 11 years ago