4 Pming me..😊..

ur update is  ...😳.

i just  ...πŸ˜ƒ.

4 ur hardwork..⭐️..

keep the  job up dear..πŸ‘..

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE: SORRY FOR SHORT COMMENT AS U ALL KNEW ABOUT MY EXAM THAT'S WHY.
P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Updating Tonight...😊
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mariam94

Updating Tonight...😊

Eagerly waiting
Update soon
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Eagerly waiting
Update soon

just give me 20 mins
will post it after editing it

CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Thank you sooo much guys for liking the previous update and commenting.

Anyway here is the next part...Enjoy!!!

-Unforgettable Memories Part 29-

"no I don't want go with u all" Khushi shouted for the million time and now was on the verge of losing her anger as she was really pissed by them continuously telling her to come with them to attend this wedding but forget about agreeing to she was nowhere  listening to them.

DM- Khushi what will u do at home all alone

" I am not alone" Khushi said snapping back at DM and giving angry glare then she twisted her nose up and said "Mama is here with me, she is not going anywhere"

NT- Dadi plz chod de ise yeahi, when Geet ji is staying back in KM then forget it that she will come with us

"wohi tu" Khushi said twisting her nose up and showing her toothy smile to them. everyone one gave Khushi kiss on her forehead and then they left to attend the wedding.

"Mama mujhe fairies wali story suano na" Khushi said who was laying beside Geet and playing with her hair.

" fairies ki story kabhi sach nahi hoti" Geet said lost in her own thought

Khushi- par dada tu kah te hai hamari life bilkul fairies jaise hai" Just as Maan name came Geet came out of her own thought and then looked at Khushi who was waiting for her reply

"aap ne breakfast ki" Geet asked trying to divert her mind, but then Khushi chuckles and says "Mama aap ne hi tu feed ki thi" and starts to laugh, Geet makes a baby face and then kisses her cheeks and says "sorry bhol gai thi"

Khushi- I love u Mama" Geet just kisses her instead of replying________

"DADAAA" Khushi screamed over the phone and jumped on the bed in happiness as she got to talk to him after 12hrs

Maan- Khushi calm down first, then we will talk" Khushi made a face but then said "i missed u dada"

Maan- I missed u too, acha what is my baby doing right now

Khushi- Khushi Dada se baat kar rahi

Maan- wo tu pata hai, abhi se pahle

Khushi- Mama ke saath thi

Maan- and where is everyone else

Khushi- they are in...in shaadi

"and what are u doing in KM alone" Maan asked worriedly

Khushi- Mama is with me Dada

Maan rolled his eyes and said "why are u and mama at home, why didn't u both go"

" Mama said she didn't wanted to go" Khushi said playing with her toys

Maan- hmm acha be a Dada gud girl and take care of Mama and urself, Dada will be home in 30 mins.

Khushi- sachi

Maan- muchi

Khushi give him a kiss over the phone and then cut it and then got busy with playing.

"Ye Geet bhi na, what was the need of staying at KM all alone" Maan said to himself then made a call to the bodyguards and told them to be their all the time and not leave from their at any cost_____

"Mama bhok lagi hai" Khushi said as she went in Geet godi

Geet- what do u want to eat

Khushi- ummm pasta, Dada & Khushi fav

Geet- Pasta, par Mama ko tu ata hi nahi banane

Khushi- Khushi ko pata hai

Geet- acha" Khushi nods in yes

Geet- Mama ko bato Mama will make it for u, hmm

Khushi- ok" with that saying they both went to kitchen and with the help of Nakul and Khushi Geet learned to make the Italian Pasta. When Geet was busy in feeding Khushi Maan sees both Geet and Khushi feeding each other and making funny yet cute faces and giving each other kisses.

"Mama my turn" Khushi said taking the fork from Geet hand and then feeding her. Geet smiled and then she fed her again, just as she was about to feed her again Geet eyes fell on Maan who stood at the door with his hand crossed over his chest and watching them, Geet saw him after 1 week, after that night neither she came face to face him nor he did, but he never failed to touch her heart with his care and concern over her, she somewhere in her heart knew whatever she said that night was not true but her mind was not agreeing to her heart. She looked at him then back at Khushi and then back at Maan and then she left from their leaving the two. Maan sighed and went toward Khushi and hugged her and then took her to his room.

"Khushi plz na baby sorry tu bol raha hoon" Maan said going around her holding his ear

Khushi- nahi

Maan- Khushi it's not like I went out like this for the first time, phir itna kyun gussa kar rahi ho

Khushi made a cry face and said "last time u went for only a while and this time u went out for 2 no 3 days" showing with her finger. Maan rolled his eyes and said "khushi last time i went out for four days not for only a while, but that time u didn't got angry with me then why this tiii" he lost his words as tears rolled down her eyes and then he quickly hugged her saying "sorry bacha, promise Dada will not go for meeting this long"

"u don't love Khushi na" Khushi asked hugging him

Maan- no beta Dada love u more than his life.

Khushi- no u don't, u always say that but u always go away

Maan- ok promise this weekend I won't go anywhere, this weekend will be only urs, hmm

Khushi- promise

Maan- hmm pakka promise

Khushi- and today's afternoon

Maan- aaa

"DADA" Khushi snaps making a cry face

Maan- acha baba urs, happy" but Khushi didn't seems to be convinced, then Maan takes his I-phone out and called Adi and canceled all his afternoon meetings, "Now happy" Maan asked putting back his i-phone

"Yes" Khushi says and hugs him.

Maan- ok u sit here Dada will go and have a quick shower, hmm

"OK" Khushi replied and got busy in playing with the toys, while Maan went to freshen up, after a while Khushi looked at the washroom door then she got up and went back to Geet room and said "Mama Dada here, chalo na Dada pass"

Geet- nahi aap jao, hamein nahi ana

"Kyun" Khushi asked making a puppy face

Geet- aise hi aap jao Dada ke pass

Khushi- chalo na Mama plzzz

Geet snapped saying "KAHA NA" but then calms herself seeing Khushi sad face and says "sorry, aap chalo hum abhi ate hai, Maan ji ke liye water le kar, hmm" Khushi face lit up and says "ok Mama" and then leaves from there. Geet closes her eyes feeling helpless as she didn't wanted to go and face Maan, but seeing Khushi face she didn't had any other way but to go there, she gets up and goes to kitchen and takes a glass of water and goes back to Maan room, just as she stepped in his room Maan came out of washroom wearing his jeans and warping towels around his neck, Geet quickly turns around making the door close. with the sound Maan looks up and sees her facing back, he quickly wears his shirt and says "Geet"

"Mama agai" Khushi said excitedly and then Geet turns and without making any eye contact with Maan she goes and places the water near his bed and said "I'll tell Nakul to warm lunch for u" with that saying she was about the leave when Maan held her hand and slowly brings her back toward him, all this while Geet kept her eyes glued to the floor.

"Geet" Maan whispers as he made her look at him but she just turned her face other side not wanting to see his face. "chodiye hamein, mujhe aap se koi baat nahi karni" Geet whispers back not wanting Khushi to hear what she was saying.

Maan- Geet mujhe laga tha itne din main tum

"kya laga tha aap ko, hun" Geet snaps back jerking his hands off of her and says. "aap ne jo kiya hai na uske liye main aap ko kabhi nahi maff karungi Maan, kabhi nahi"

"Mama deakho Dada ne kitni sari toys lai mere liye" Khushi said breaking their little arguments. Geet gives her faint smile and was about to go out of the room when Khushi said "dada what gift did u got for Mummy" Maan went to Khushi and said "first go and ask Mama will she accept my gift"

Khushi- of course she will" then she looked at Geet and said "hai na Mama"

Maan goes and takes out a envelope from his bag and gives it to Khushi and says "ye lo Mama ko de do" Khushi gave him a confused look but then goes and gives it to Geet. "Mama ye lo"

Geet looks at him while Maan gestures her to take it, Geet takes it but doesn't open it and was about to leave the room Khushi stops her holding the end of her dupatta and says "Mama mujhe bhi deakhna"

Geet- abhi nahi beta later, hmm

Khushi- nahi Khushi wants to see now

"Par main" Before she could say further Maan interrupts saying "Geet jab wo kah rahi tu open it na" Geet gives him a glare and then opens the envelope and sees a letter there. She takes the letter and looks at Maan and their eyes met, breaking the eye contact Geet opens the letter and reads it in which Maan wrote everything about the Day when Khushi came to him with their picture and how he accidently said Mama over the phone and Khushi took it as Geet being her Mama. Tears filled in her eyes and she looked at Maan who was sitting with Khushi playing with her, Maan looked up as he felt her gaze and then stood up seeing tears in her eyes, and the next moment Geet came running to him and hugged him crying. "I am sorry, I am really very sorry" Geet said between her sob.

"Geet" Maan said as he ran his hand over her head.

Geet- hamein laga aap bhi hum se jhot bol rahe hai aur hamein...hamein jhote...I am really sorry Maan plz hamein maff kar de

Maan- Geet there is no need for u to say sorry, it wasn't ur fualt, tumhari jagha koi aur bhi hota tu they would have reacted just like the way u did" saying that he wiped her tears placed a kiss on her forehead and said "aab tu tum mujh se naraz nahi ho na" Geet nods in no smiling with tears in her eyes and then hugs him back, at the back Khushi stood there watching Her Dada and Mama for the first time hugging like this without fighting, Khushi goes to them and tugs on Maan jeans and says "mere ko bhi huggy huggy chiye" Maan & Geet both smiled at her and then Maan bends and takes her in his arm and then they all hugged each other while Khushi gave both of them wet kisses.

Maan- Geet

Geet- hmm

Maan- I am hungry, plz give me something to eat

Geet- Aap change kar lo I will tell Nakul to warm up the foods

Maan- ahhh Geet mujhe wo nahi, mujhe tumhar haat ke bane huwe wo Italian Pasta eat karni hai

Geet just stared at him.

Maan- wo main ne deakha tha when u were feeding Khushi, mujhe wo hi kahana hai

Geet- hmm aap aao ready ho kar main warm karti hoon" saying that she left for kitchen while Maan wiped his hair and got ready and then went to kitchen taking Khushi with him.

Maan- Geet why are u not eating

Geet- wo I have already eat with khushi

Maan- maine dekha tha how much u eat, aab chup chap eat with us

Geet- par Maan main ne

"Geet bola na eat" Maan says and then shoves spoonful of pasta in her mouth, Geet glared at him and said "Dhust Danav" under her breath, but Khushi hears her and starts laughing who was sitting next to her and says "mama aap ne Dada ko Dust Dan bola"

Geet rolls her eyes and correct her saying "Dust Dan nahi beta Dhust Danav bola" but then quickly covers her mouth seeing the two pairs eyes giving her dead glares.

"Geet tum ne mujhe Dhust Danav bola" Maan said angrily and then gives Khushi a glare who was laughing holding her tummy seeing Maan and Geet face.

"nahi... hain...mera matlab wo tu main" Geet stammers but then angrily said "aap aise Dhust Danav jaise kaam karo ge tu bolungi na" saying that she turns her face angrily.

Maan- what have I done to get that name title

Geet- if u forcefully feed me tu bolungi na

Maan- Geet I didn't feed u forcefully, I just put it in ur mouth, aur waise bhi if u don't listen to me when I say it nicely tu main aur kya karo" saying that he puts another bite in her mouth.

Geet- ye acha hai, if I don't listen to u then u will force me to make me listen to u, hun

Maan- Agar meri forcefully karne se tum meri batein suno gi tu haan and when it comes to u and ur life then I won't think even for once in forcing you" As he said that Geet just stared at him tears threatening to come out of her that rested on her lashes but before it could Geet felt two hands wiping her tears, She looked at the two hand that loved her more then she could ever imagine without having any relation with her and without asking anything back except her love, her care.

"Dada Dust Dan" Khushi said looking at Maan angrily for bringing tears in Geet eyes, Geet chuckles hearing her while Maan gave both of them glares. After they were done with their lunch they all moved to Family room sitting together watching some cartoon. Geet was sitting on the other side of the sofa but then had to be really close to Maan as Khushi was constantly telling her to come and sit close to her, and then she had to give up and came and sit next to Maan. Maan was busy with his I-phone checking emails and doing important works and didn't noticed that Geet was sitting very close to him, after a while Maan felt some weights on his shoulder and when he turned he found Geet head on him, he looked at her face and kept staring her for a while and then softly placed a kiss on her forehead and she snuggle close to him and then got busy with his I-phone again and then after a while Khushi also slept on him and seeing them both sleeping he also falls asleep with them as he was also tired.

Vicky- Dadi aap meri band bajane ke peeche kyun padi ho

Dadi- if u flirt with girls like this instead of concentrating on ur career then what else do u want me to do,

Vicky- that doesn't mean u will agree with Maan bahi and send me to London

Dadi- well if that is how u will come on the track then yes I will support him, kam se kam uske baad thodi tu tumhare deemag main akal aaie gi

Vicky- Dadi we went to attend marriage na aur waha itni sari ladkiyan ho and if ur grandson VSK is this handsome that every girls starts to drool on him tu is main meri kya galti hai

Dadi- as if ur hand wasn't in it, I saw what u were doing their" NT and Dev were sitting in front silently listening to Dadi and Vicky arguments and when they couldn't control anymore they both started laughing at their silly argument and then they soon reached KM.

"Dadi u all go I will be in, in a while" Dev said as he attend his call as it was important

Dadi- hmm, come quick" saying that they all went in and when they reached their all stood at the door seeing the sight of Maan Geet and Khushi sleeping peacefully.

"PERFECT Family" Vicky says watching them.

"Vicky" Dadi sternly says making him sush.

Vicky- sorry dadi, but look at them, they look perfect together hain na" Dadi couldn't say much to it as she also felt the same but at the same time didn't wanted to think something like this knowing Maan he would have never have such a relation with anyone.

"NT" Dadi said and gestures her to go and fix the spread around them that was on the floor. NT nodded in yes and went and fixed the spread and covered them properly not disturbing them and then they all moved into their room.

Around 12 midnight Maan heard someone whimper and when he opened his eyes he found Geet and Khushi sleeping on his either side and when he looked at Khushi she was sleeping peacefully but when he looked at Geet she was sweating and shaking badly and murmuring something in her sleep. Maan got scared and got up not disturbing Khushi in her sleep and tried waking up Geet but in response all he saw was she was shivering more and tears rolling down her eyes.

"Geet" Maan said patting on her cheek. "Geet u ok" Maan said getting worried and just when he was about to call Dadi Geet got up screaming "Chod mujhe"

"Geeet" Maan whispers in pain seeing her like this and then hugged her while geet struggled in his arm thinking that Vishal is forcing her and kept hitting him trying to free herself from him, and hearing Geet scream Dadi and others came down and saw her like this Dadi looked at Maan questioning him. "Maan do u want me to call Kiran" Dadi asked seeing Geet like this.

Maan- no dadi its ok, I will take her to her room, saying that Maan scooped her in his arm and then told Dev to bring Khushi to Geet room. Maan also stayed in her room with her and slept hugging her taking her all fear and pain when Geet recognized that she was with Maan, her Maan sadly who could never be hers now.

Precap: A new morning and New beginning

Author Note:

hey guys i am really very sorry for updating late for both of my writing, but sadly i have less time now as I am Editing my Sis WEDDING Vid which is a surprise for my Jiju so have to spend all of my time in doing that, plus I just got selected for my Job so will be working this upcoming Monday, which means more less time to write an update but will try my best to give the updates whenever i can. Hope u all understand and plzzz do comment and press the like button, and silent readers plzzz do comment and press the like buttons.

Previous:Thread 2~ Part 28Next: Part 30

Here is Part 29

Enjoy

Sorry for the Mistakes plzzz do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like. To get Pm from me for my FF plz add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list

OR

~I opend a thread and all of my works are here~

-Mariam Writing Collection-

Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

first of all congratulations fr ur job...

n yiiieeepppeee...m d first...

awesome update...

loved it...

but want geet to love maan n realise his love fr her also...want romantic maaneet moments...

thank u very much fr such lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

Edited by love2_soma - 11 years ago