continue soon
Mishti13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great teaser
update soon
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank u so much for liking the previous update and commenting.

Here is the next part...Enjoy!!!

-Unforgettable Memories Part 31-

"Nakul Ji where is today's Newspaper" Geet asked as she look for it table.

Nakul- Ji its in Maan sir room right now.

Geet- oh ok waise could u plz get me all the newspaper from this week.

Nakul- Ji" saying that he left from there to bring all the news paper and Geet left to Maan room. Geet goes to Maan room and after knocking on the door for few time and when she didn't get any answer she just went in thinking he is not there and takes the paper but when she turns to go back she sees him coming out of washroom with his towel around her neck and wearing just jeans, "Chi Baba Ji" Geet says and covers her eyes turning her back to him.

Hearing her voice Maan looks up to find her back facing him "Geet what are u doing in my room" Maan asks as he comes close to her. Geet could smell his fresh scent and knew that he was close to her and says "Aap ko sharam nahi aati aise nange bahra ate huwe"

(don't u have any shame coming out bare)

"nanga aur Main" maan says as he looks at himself from top to bottom and says "Geet i am not nanga"

Images+of+geet+and+maan+wedding

Geet- chi baba ji kaise insan hai ye, itna bhi nahi samajhte ke aise anjan ladki ke samne nahi khada huwa jata

(chi Baba Ji, doesn't he understand that he shouldn't come out like this in front of a girl)

Maan- Geet tum kya bol rahi ho

(Geet what are u saying)

Geet- Maan plz first u go and wear ur clothes then I will talk to u

Maan- in case if u haven't seen then let me tell u I am wearing my clothes"

Geet- shirt kaun pahne ga aap ya aap ke baap" Just as those words escaped her lips she bits her tongue and says "haye Baba ji, ye main ne kya bol diya"

(who will wear the shirt, u or ur father)

"What did u just say Geet" Maan sternly says.

Geet- kuch bhi tu nahi, uff Baba ji kaha pahasa diya aap ne mujhe subha subha" saying that she turns to leave from their but Maan hold her hand and pulls her toward himself and says "kya kaha tumne"

"nothing, Uff Baba ji where did u got me stuck and that early in the morning)

"main ne kuch bhi tu nahi kaha" Geet says innocently biting her lashes showing her puppy face.

(I didn't said anything)

Maan tighten his hold on her hand and says "Ye innocent face kisi aur ko dekhana mujhe nahi"

(show this innocent face to someone else)

Geet- aap sachi dhust Danav ho, chodo mujhe

( u are turly dhust danav, leave me)

Maan- first tell me what did u said

"arre baba bolana I said nothing" Geet says trying to free her hand.

Maan- acha ji" Geet nods in yes. "waise what were u doing in my room at this hour" Maan asks leaving her hand.

Geet- oh I came to get the newspaper, acha I have to go now I have lots of work to do

Maan- work aur tumhe

(work and u)

Geet- kyun main work nahi kar sakti kya

(why can't i not work)

Maan- haan baba kar sakti hoon" Geet doesn't say anything and just leaves from there. "Uff ye ladki bhi na bilkul pagal hai" Maan says as he took his shirt out from the cupboard.

(yes u can...uff this girl is mad)

Geet came back with the newspaper and went to Garden and sat their looking through the job option they had in it. She selected some and was still going through the newspaper the find more job. As she was so lost finding the job she even forgot to remember that it was Breakfast time and everyone was waiting for her.

"Dadi Geet Kahan hai" Maan asked as he placed Khushi on her chair.

DM- pata nahi I haven't seen her from morning.

"Nakul...Nakul" Maan calls him.

Nakul- Yes sir.

Maan- where is Geet Ma'am

Nakul- ji wo  she is in the Garden

Maan- what is she doing their at this time

Nakul- Ji I don't know but she is looking through newspapers

Maan- go call her for breakfast

"u go Nakul I will go and call her" Dadi Ma says before Nakul goes...

"Geet bete" Dadi called her as she went and made a place to sit beside her removing all the papers.

Geet- Dadi ma aap

DM- haan wo I had came to call u for breakfast, but u seems to be really busy

Geet- wo Dadi ma I was looking through some job and a place to live, last night u only told me na if i want to forget something i should keep myself busy tu I am looking for a job to do.

DM- in that case i would suggest u to not look for a job beta"

"Why are u saying like that Dadi" Geet said keeping the paper aside

DM- beta I only asked u to keep urself buys not to look for another place to live.

Geet makes an O Face and says "Par Dadi one day I have to go na from here tu it would be better if i find a good and safe place to live before i get a job.

DM- beta isiliye tu hum kah rahe aap KM hi main ache lagte ho, hum ne aap se sirf job ki baat ki KM chor ke jane ki nahi, and if u decide to live KM then I will not give u permission to do job.

(beta that is why I am saying u look nice staying is KM, I just talked to u about doing job not to leave Km...)

Geet- par dadi it doesn't look nice na, ke a stranger is staying at ur house aur phir log batein karna lagenge and I don't want ke koi meri wajha se aap logo ko badnam kare.

(but Dadi it doesn't look nice na... that a strnager is satying at ur house and what will people say, and I don't want that coz of me people pointing fingers at u"

DM- beta logon ka kya hai, unka tu kaam hi hai dosro ke batein main idhar udhar ka masala laga kar sab ko batana, aur is dar se hum apni zindagi jeena tu nahi chor sakte na.

(Beta if we start getting sacred what other says then we will never be able to live our life and anyway these people loves to talk about other and backbiting...)

Geet- phir bhi Dadi it...

"Geet if u want me to give u the permission for job then u have to stay at KM otherwise I won't give u" Dadi said truing her face other side showing her fake anger to her.

Geet- Fine Dadi Ma i will do as u say, but u will have to help me with sorting out the jobs.

Dadi smiles and says "u don't worry about the job, I have already looked for it, all u have to worry about is to convince Maan for u to do job"

Geet- Dadima that's cheating hun, u did the easy work and left the hard work for me to do, aap jante ho na us Dhust danav" Dadi knit her brows and says "ye naam main ne suna hai"

(I have heard this name before)

Geet- sorry Dadi Ma but wo kaam hi dhust wale karte hai ke hum ne unka naam Dhust Danav rakh diya

DM- don't be sorry Geet, u gave him the right name, waise aap kya bol rahi thi

(anyway what were u saying)

Geet- haan I was saying that he will not agree for it.

DM- dear if I talk to him then he will simply say two letter and that is N and O, but I am sure u will make him convince to let u do job. anyway leave all this and lets go for breakfast everyone is waiting for u at the breakfast table.

Geet- par job

(But Job)

DM- don't worry all u have to do is talk to ur Dhust Danav rest I will take care of it.

Geet- ok  Dadima as u say" saying that she gets up throwing the papers on the ground and leaves with her.

At breakfast:

Maan- Dev I have a meeting to attend with Mr. Varora at 11, I will join u in the office after the meeting.

Dev- ok bahi

Maan- and Vicky I have talked to ur principle u don't need to attend the classes today and u will be going to KC to help Dev there.

Vicky- But Bro there is

Maan- Vicky I don't want to hear another word from u, ur going to KC that means ur going

"Ok Bahi" Vicky said making a baby face.

Maan- and NT ur taking Khushi with u to KC too and finish all the paper works that is needed to be finished and write the letters to clients that needed to be which u will find it in my cabin" saying that he looks at Dadi who was looking at Geet gesturing her something and to get Dadi attention he loudly says "AND Dadi u will also be joining me for a meeting that is exactly at 1 and don't be late for the meeting"

"Hmm iska tu abhi se mood off hai, uff wonder how will Geet convince him for the job" Dadi murmurs to herself and then says "Maan this is a breakfast time not a time to talk about business"

(Hmm his mood is already off, uff wonder how will Geet convince him for the job)

"DADIMA" Maan says in angry tone which was enough to let everyone sitting there know that he is not in a good mood. As one by one everyone left the breakfast table Geet gave a quick pray to her Baba Ji saying "Baba Ji inhe kya huwa, morning he was in such a good mood tu phir abhi, Baba Ji, aap bhi na mujhe padishan karne ka ek chance bhi nahi chor te" saying that she goes to Dadi and says "Dadi how will I talk to him now, He is not in a good mood"

(Baba Ji what happened to him, morning he was in such a good mood then what happened to him now, Baba Ji you also don't live a single chance to trouble me"

DM- I know beta, but try karne main kya jata hai, u go and talk to him till then I will go and get ready for office" Geet nods and goes to study room where Maan was over the phone. Geet knock on the door few time and slightly opens the door and sees Maan looking at her, Geet quickly open the door fully and came in. Maan cuts the calls and says "Tumhe kuch kahna hai"

(i know beta, but their is no mutilation in trying, you go and talk to him till then i will go and get read for office...(Do you have something to say)

Geet- Ji

(Yes)

Maan pick a file and says "hmm bolo"

(Hmm say)

Geet- first u promise me ke aap gussa nahi karoge, u won't shout at me and...and...and u will give me the permission to do what I am going to ask u for.

(first you promise me you won't get angry at me...)

Maan puts the file back and walks toward Geet making her take her steps back and says "Maan aap pro...promise karo na" Maan hold Geet hand in his and in a jerk pulls her close to him and says "Miss. Geet Handa let me tell u one thing for once and for all, Maan singh Khurana Don't make promises to someone until HE knows what the other person want from HIM"

(Maan promise me na)

Geet- but Maan I am not someone else

Maan- ur right ur not someone else which makes me more alert that I should know what u want from me before I make my promise to u, hmm so now tell me what do u want from me" Maan said sternly as he stood before her crossing his both hand over his chest.

"Maan I...I want to do Job" Geet says closing her eyes.

Maan moves away from her and walks around his desk and says "why do u need to do job"

Geet- what do mean, why can't I do a Job

Maan- Geet there is no need for u to go out and do job, If u need something u can tell me, it will be here before u know it" Hearing that Geet gets angry and says "I know I have everything and I don't need to tell u if I need something, Veer ji is there for that and I am not doing job coz I need money I just want to do it, so if u give me permission or not I am still doing it" Saying that she turned to leave but Maan hold her hand and stops her and says "I know that Mrs. Geet Khurana"

Geet stares at him angrily and says "I am not Mrs. Geet Khurana"

"The paper shows it that u are Mrs. Geet Khurana" Maan says pulling her toward himself.

Geet- those are all fake, a lie that U made it up, main nahi manti use" saying that she removes his hand and walks out from there fuming in anger.

(I don't accept that)

"that's what I want to Know Geet, the reason behind all these fake papers or urs., Why Brij asked me to make everything of urs as a fake, what is it that u are trying to hide from me, from this world" Maan said to himself as he pick the same file again he kept it and looked at the back account information's of Geet. He went back and started working on a file before going for the meeting.

Geet came to DM room and said "Dadi Ma I have talked to Maan, u tell me the place i have to go for interview, I will go there and give the interview today"

DM- did Maan said yes

Geet- No he didn't, but how does that matter if he says yes or no,

DM- it matters beta, no one does anything without his permission

Geet- kyun

(Why)

DM- that's the rule

Geet- well then I don't follow such rules, u give me the address of the company I will go myself.

DM- No u come with me, I will drop u their" Dadi says to her then murmurs "pata nahi(don't Know ) how will he react in the office seeing u their" saying that they both left for KC, but Geet didn't knew that Dadi is taking her to KC for secretary job.

"Ma'am" The driver said as he opened the door for Dadi Ma. Dadi got out of the car and then Geet and the bodyguard came around them. When Dadi and Geet entered in KC the bodyguards stood at the door.

"Dadi I thought u were dropping me to the office where they are having interview, why did we came here and whose company is it" Geet asked as she looked around the KC.

DM smiled at her as she thought she still didn't knew that she is in KC, and said "Geet ye KC hai, Maan ka office"

(Geet this is KC. Maan office)

"Wattt" Geet said loudly as her thought went back to the day when Dar ji had told her that she was accepted in Khurana construction for her internship. "Dadi u brought me here to give the interview" Geet said as she came out of her thought but by then Dadi had already walked ahead of her to hear what she had to say, but the next moment she heard her name being called and she couldn't have been more happy to hear her voice. "Pinky" Geet whispered as she turned around to see Pinky standing there with a smile on her face. "Geet" pinky said and came to her and hugged her.

"Where were u Geet all these day" Pinky asked breaking the hug. "DO u know how worried I was about u when Raj" Pinky stop in the mid and then looks around to see if anyone was close to them, then she takes her in a corner.

"What about Raj, pinky" Geet asked when they were far in a corner.

Pinky- Geet remember the day we all went out" Geet nods as Pinky continues "that day he got a call from his office saying it was emergency and had to leave"

Geet- haan tu what does it have to do with me

Pinky- coz ur employ folder was missing, all the information about u was gone from there

"wattt" Geet said not believing, "Does that mean he came to know where I live from that file" Geet said to herself as she walked away from Pinky lost in her thoughts. Pinky walked after her and said "Geet I somehow talked to Veer ji and he only told me that they were after u for some business problem Veer ji and those people faced" Geet took a sigh relief thinking Brij just made that story and told her this "Geet I don't know who they are but one thing for is sure it that they are very dangerous and they are after u but it is not really safe for u to stay in Delhi, plz go back to HP, coz these people have already found out about all ur info once, and u won't believe this other few peoples are always around our house, wo tu acha huwa ke Veer ji ne DCP Uncle se kah kar securities rakhi hai, ( Brij Veer ji had made arrangement for the securities after talking to DCP uncle) else these guys were following us everywhere" Geet closed her eyes and said to herself "ye main ne kya kar diya, i have putted their life in danger"

(what have i done, I have putted their life in danger too)

Pinky- Geet u listening to me or not, just leave from here" Geet was going to say something when she heard Dadi calling her, "Geet beta" Geet turned toward her putting a smile on her face and said "Ji Dadi" Pinky just stood their little shock seeing that Dadi and Geet know each other.

"Pinky beta" Dadi said breaking her trance getting her attention.

Pinky- Namaste Dadi Ma

"Namaste Beta" Dadi Ma replied looking at Geet then back at Pinky and said "Do u know Geet" Pinky was about to say yes but she saw Geet nodding in no so she says "No Dadi, I don't know her"

DM- oh ok, I thought u both know each other.

Pinky- Nahi Dadi Ma, she was just going but I guess she lost u on her way to in so I was just telling her where to go.

DM- hmm, waise how is ur Dad now, is he ok now and what happened to those people who beat him like that" Geet instantly looks at Pinky as she said "He is fine now Dadi, I don't know about those people Dadi, but Briii" Pinky instantly stops from saying Brij name and then says "I mean my cousin brother had arranged for securities after we moved out of that place"

DM- That's good. Acha plz inform us when Maan comes, I will be waiting in his cabin.

Pinky- Ok Dadi

DM- chale Geet

(lets go Geet)

Geet- Ji" Saying that they both left but on their way Geet turned back and look at Pinky feeling guilty for putting their life in danger and now she was again putting Maan and his family life in danger by staying with them.

Precap: Will Geet join KC

Author Note:

Hey guys thank u so much for the prayers for my uncle and my cousin sister ...and the gud news is that My uncle is fine now and is back from the hospital but with a surgery...and for my Cousin she has been taken to Delhi hospital as her condition was getting worse day by day, but thank gos now she is stable but still in the hospital and she still need all the prayers so plzzz keep praying for her well being...

And for few readers who might have hard time reading Hindi I have translated them into English also so hope it will help u to read and understand better

Previous:Part 30Next: 

Here is Part 31

Enjoy

Sorry for the Mistakes plzzz do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like. To get Pm from me for my FF plz add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list

OR

~I opend a thread and all of my works are here~

-Mariam Writing Collection-

Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago